Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (18418 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by kidap: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2019
A twitter user with name Scilla_xx took to her account to blast her fellow ladies who depends on man's money.

She tweeted saying..

I GENUINELY cannot stand women who feel entitled to men’s money. We all have the same 24hours in a day, how about you make your own money and stop depending on the male gender to finance your life you broke ass entitled dumb ass bitch!

Source: https://gidifeed.com/stop-depending-on-a-mans-money-lady-blast-her-fellow-ladies/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by NaijaCelebrity: 8:05am On Jun 07, 2019
tell them we both have 24hrs oooo

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by seniorgozman(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Nice one

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Headlesschicken(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
undecided Nah d female folks v got 12hrs in a day while d male 24hrs...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Offpoint1: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Telling female folks to stop depending on guys money is like telling female mosquitos to stop sucking blood.

After 15 years of dating my igbo girlfriend, I decided to visit her family to do the neccasery things. Her family gave me a list that send chills down my spine and account balance. I wanted to back out, I wanted to run away but bae managed to encouraged me... that was how I paid with all my life savings and as I was about leaving... something stroke me, turn back and looked at the room! everyone's smiling except me. That was how I walked to my father-in-law and "Please can you give me receipt?"

If supermarket will give me receipt for 1k product, I don't see why they won't give me receipt for selling their daughter.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by badadvice(f): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2019
Majority of 'em men would love this.
Some Feminists would agree to this.
Most women would hate this.
Some of us hermaphrodites will rather remain indifferent and read comments.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by MJBOLT: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2019
dem full this section,they will soon arrive and start bashing her for saying the truth

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Oluromantic: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2019
badadvice:
Majority of 'em men would love this.
Some Feminists would agree to this.
Most women would hate this.
Some of us hermaphrodites will rather remain indifferent and read comments.
Women don't like the truth before and you belong to that category.. being indifferent is falsehood. It's sweet lies that they marvel at. Truth is not sweet, it's bitter and they don't like bitter words like the ones of this girl.

It's even a shame to just wake up early in d morning and believe it's some men who should bring ur daily bread. If men were thinking that way, they won't be givers.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Karemarealty288(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Jerosy peoples eveliwhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by BlackfireX: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2019
I don't understand what he is saying?
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Offpoint1:
Telling female folks to stop depending on guys money is like telling female mosquitos to stop sucking blood.

After 15 years of dating my igbo girlfriend, I decided to visit her family to do the neccasery things. Her family gave me a list that send chills down my spine and account balance. I wanted to back out, I wanted run away but bae managed to encouraged me... that was how I paid with all my life savings and as I was about leaving... something stroke me, turn back and looked at the room! everyone's smiling except me. That was how I walked to my father-in-law and "Please can you give me receipt?"

If supermarket will give me receipt for 1k product, I don't see why they won't give me receipt for selling their daughter.

8 Likes

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2019
undecided
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 07, 2019
100% they will later ask u what did u do
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by luminouz(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2019
I love her already!!! kiss

Now,let's see what our NL ladies have to say to this,hope they won't disappoint me! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Starkid3010(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2019
[sup][/sup] smiley
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Lincoln275(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Pls tell them ooo
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Melvis100(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2019
See something

1 Like

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by helobabe: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Lady’s Leg Cut, Others Seriously Injured As A Danfo Collides With A Truck (Photos + Video)=> HERE
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Derinhenz: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Dem go hear

Dey believe that pit inbetween their legs is for money making

8 Likes

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by paddyofboss(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2019
The thing pain dem

1 Like

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by freemanbubble: 11:45am On Jun 07, 2019
Them dey hear word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by enemyofprogress: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2019
Dominique come and see something

1 Like

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by tydi(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
grin

My anger is geared to those single mothers that always ask the baby father for baby upkeep like she couldn't do nothing,to get money and take care of the baby? like the baby is not hers too?? .. I don't just get.. I spit on single mother they have all failed womanhood

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by infogenius(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Nothing can be more truthful than this. Time and Chance God has given to us all male and female.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by ibkayee(f): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2019
As long as men continue to exploit women for sex, baby gehl continue taking his money

11 Likes

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2019
We have heard.
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Impossible,

1 Like

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Most guys give them room for this and at the end of the day u start regretting y u spent all that money

8 Likes

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by killsmith(f): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2019
ibkayee:
As long as men continue to exploit women for sex, baby gehl continue taking his money
what's the difference between you and a prostitute?

28 Likes

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by dododawa1: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Few will hear but many will continue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend / 10 Insights You Should Take Steps Into Serious Relationship Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.