Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... (2211 Views)

Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals / Gals / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Ifakiland(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
Note no female deserves to be lied to or deceived into been used and dumped...but on d flip side, some gals so so deserves it and here dey are:

1) Regular club gals: truth be clubbing is fun, its a form of recreation and every gal shuld club once in a while, but wen u always meet a gal at d club every weekend/week days....Bro dats a hoe material, ure permitted to use and dump her....fall in love with her at ur own risks.

2) Gold diggers: when she's always asking for money frm u, buy me dis buy me dat, u tell her ure broke and all hell is loose....bro pls for d love of guys....make sure u use ur money's worth out of her and dump her before she does.

3) Cheats: oh yea she tells u she has a bf, but she's trying to make u an assistance bf, a prince charming in time of trouble....a shoulder to cry on, or u found out ur gf is cheating on u and she's gonna friendzone u...make u her Frnd but collect gf's freebies frm u....pls make sure u fork her well, as she's a cheat....fork nonsense out of her pvvssy and dump her.

4) Weak gals: this ones don't av sense atoll, dey allow u touch Deir ass, rub Deir thighs, kiss dem esp on d first date....bro if she can be so free with u, she will with oda guys too, who wants dat kind of gal as a gf....so just mark her register and move on, dats wat she's for.

5) Hoes: aka oloshos, aka runs gals....pls don't ever fall in love with dem....does aint the type of gals dat u shuld be talking love with with....pay dem and fork dem....dats d deal...no emotions watsoeva.

6) Out of town gals: ok so she came all d way frm abuja to spend a week with her aunt in lag, u saw her and u guys clicked and "one tin led to anoda" she's in ur bed...u know deep inside u, notin will most likely take u to abj in d nxt 2yrs to visit her....bro pls dat a bonus for u....make sure u utilize dat pvvssy and wen ure done...bid her goodbye.

7) Sugarmom/single moms: pls and pls, don't fall in love with dis group of bastards, especially d ones dat won't tell u abt Deir past or show u evidence of haven moved on....just go with d flow and enjoy d ride.
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
undecided
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Ifakiland(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
judeefcc:
undecided
Is ur fada a bastard? Or ur mom an idiot? Or they are both fools....how come u were never aborted?
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Ginaz(f): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
But Wait o, is it only guys that dump women? Doesn't women dump guys
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

Is ur fada a bastard? Or ur mom an idiot? Or they are both fools....how come u were never aborted?
i laugh in swahili, i am a changed man, you wont tempt me boo
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:
men do it more often and always take the credit for it, even when a girl dumps a guy, he will claim that it was him that ended it like the op cheesy
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Ifakiland(m): 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:
Swthrt did sumbori bite ur lips in ur dp??
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Ginaz(f): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

Swthrt did sumbori bite ur lips in ur dp??

No, why the question?
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:

No, why the question?

This ur chocolate fresh and soft boobsi is giving me serious konji smiley can I drinkk u?
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Ifakiland(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ginaz:

No, why the question?
I'd love to bite it....looks so edible.
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oh, interesting. Let me just write these down on my list of things that I don't give a shit about.

Recycled nonsense undecided #garbage brain

2 Likes

Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Ifakiland(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:

This ur chocolate fresh and soft boobsi is giving me serious konji smiley can I drinkk u?
Hey nigger get our of dere...u see me talking to her first....no bring dat hand o
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by diehardanusfan(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

Eleribu....omo ale....ur dad wuld av used a condom and safe me frm replying u.

ucsparks:
i know your dad is already regretting why he never used a condom when you were conceived cry

actually he did, you have to blame the whole thing on aba made condom undecided
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by ForeverYoung197(f): 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
embarassed
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
ucsparks:
i know your dad is already regretting why he never used a condom when you were conceived cry
Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn undecided

disgusting gossip-mongering offensively uninspired malodorous half-wit. #ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
bbmpin:

Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn undecided

disgusting gossip-mongering offensively uninspired malodorous half-wit. #ignoramus

Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Jay542(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Smh lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Ifakiland(m): 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
bbmpin:

I don't see any joysticks in the general vicinity... So I'm wondering why you keep opening your fcking mouth undecided

You are a clown with the mental might of a lizard!

aimless recycled poo, You are an unequivocally incompetent hemorrhoid # vacant mind!

oh and dont bother i wont reply woefully inept miscreant
Werey for ur mind u don speak big grammar? Arindi....anyways lemme break it down for ur cement head to assimilate...at d end of d post I never sed "oya post ur opinions"....so am wonder y u posted urs....but den it hits me, wen one is a fool...even d highest level of education can't eradicate d foolishness. So goan be watch ur cartoons or zee world or wateva d fork girlish tinz u do and leave d post for we real G's to discuss.

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by DRISKLEF(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
No comment.
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Warhawk(m): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ifakiland:

Werey for ur mind u don speak big grammar? Arindi....anyways lemme break it down for ur cement head to assimilate...at d end of d post I never sed "oya post ur opinions"....so am wonder y u posted urs....but den it hits me, wen one is a fool...even d highest level of education can't eradicate d foolishness. So goan be watch ur cartoons or zee world or wateva d fork girlish tinz u do and leave d post for we real G's to discuss.
adaksbullet come see ur brother oo
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by adaksbullet: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2016
Warhawk:
adaksbullet come see ur brother oo
walkwalk bus, wheir are u seen mine brodas undecided I'm I d one that his telled u am haved brodas? undecided
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Warhawk(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2016
adaksbullet:
walkwalk bus, wheir are u seen mine brodas undecided I'm I d one that his telled u am haved brodas? undecided
bus but una dey speak the same english na shocked
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by adaksbullet: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Warhawk:
bus but una dey speak the same english na shocked
while we sayed am speek eglish like tht boys? sad angry angry angry angry

U are angry me these mourning sad sad angry angry
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by Warhawk(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2016
adaksbullet:
while we sayed am speek eglish like tht boys? sad angry angry angry angry

U are angry me these mourning sad sad angry angry
sorry o ,bus no fexx
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by edetty(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

I think i saw boldly above where he clearly stated in one of the options,,,"dump them before they dump you
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by edetty(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Ifakiland:

And this is supposed to be what exactly from.u,.,,,,,,,u the lucky one who escaped abortion
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by edetty(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2016
judeefcc:
i laugh in swahili, i am a changed man, you wont tempt me boo

Please OP,,,ignore the retarded comments
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by edetty(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2016
bbmpin:

And u cared enough to read it all up
Re: 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... by edetty(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Ifakiland:

W.O.R.D

(1) (Reply)

Don't Blame Men Who Treat the kind of you Women As WASTE BIN. / Virgina Tightening Cream / Ex-fiancé Of Lady Who Did Introduction Without Dating Reveals Shocking Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.