Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

My First Time... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time... (814 Views)

Beautiful Nun Sister Goes Wild After Getting Banged For The First Time / What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) / I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time... by ChocolateAda: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
It was scary. Very Scary. I hadn't done something like that before and everyone around me noticed how tensed I was. My first time on a canoe is something I would never forget.

I had gone with my sister and parents to visit my grandfather somewhere in far away Anambra. Before that day, all the memory I had of my him was that of an imaginary figure, so, I was pretty excited. On getting to the village, we had to stop somewhere along the road. I can still remember how excited I and my sister were.

After getting down from the bus somewhere along the road, a man ahead of us greeted my parents and said something about going to get it ready. I was still
wondering what he had meant by that when my Father told I and my sister to pull our trousers up. I was totally lost. "Pull it up for what naa?" I asked, as we kept walking. Then I looked up and got my answer. There was a river in front of us. A river!

I asked my Father if we were going to swim and he laughed. He was still laughing when the man I had seen earlier rowed to where we were with a canoe. He told us o get in. His words scared the living daylight out of me, There was no land anywhere, only transparent water. I got on, and he paddled. While on water, I prayed for all the sins I had ever committed in my life. I prayed for salvation, and for peace. lol.. I was so scared.

I could see fishes swimming through the water, and I started imagining what it would be like to see a mermaid in there too. I clung to my mother and hid my face between her legs. After about 5 minutes, we arrived at the end of the river. There was dry land after-all, but it was elevated.

My Grandfather came out when he heard the noise and we ran to hug him. I kept looking at the canoe as the other man took it away, and I thanked my stars I did not fall into the water.

This was a long time ago and it still gives me the shrills when I think about it.

Ever had a first time experience that really scared you? Let us hear it?

XOXO

Please Visit
https://aladyandlife..com.ng/2016/11/my-first-time.html#more
or
www.aladyandlife..com
thanks.
Re: My First Time... by McBrooklyn(m): 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
[size=30pt]OP, And the moral of this story is?? undecided [/size]
Re: My First Time... by diehardanusfan(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
nonsense threads upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: My First Time... by Lsofdk(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
nothing scares the shiit outta me like height, water does too but not like height

my first time on a Ferris wheel, i remember screaming uncontrollablysad

1 Like

Re: My First Time... by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dog, electricity and height angry
Re: My First Time... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lsofdk:
nothing scares the shiit outta me like height, water does too but not like height

my first time on a Ferris wheel, i remember screaming uncontrollablysad
we are together in this
Re: My First Time... by CplusJason: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
Women, Cats, and Snakes.

6 Likes

Re: My First Time... by Lsofdk(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
CplusJason:
Women, Cats, and Snakes.
women? lol hilarious
btw suzan404 let's hear your own
Re: My First Time... by Cholls(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
my brother Buhari......Nigeria.........Buhari.
Re: My First Time... by CplusJason: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
Lsofdk:
women? lol hilarious
Yeah, Women! cool

(1) (Reply)

For Girls Only ....... / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In An Amazing Way, Daughter Delighted... Photos / 10 Mistakes Women Make In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.