Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) (11449 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw / Mention The Funniest Moniker's Name You Ever Saw On NL / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by LarryHooper: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
When I was much more younger, there happened to be a shop with electricity where students gather to read. This was in the university. However there was this ever present girl who was always present to read too. Everyone was after first class wey no get head or get tail. This night she happened to wear this tight leggings. So while sitting, her camel toe was out of this world. Damn it was fvcking sexy. It was as if make I just chop am right there..my dick hard so tay e be like say e wan tear off. Camel toe make sense. Its like having a peep at heaven when you know you can't get there.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
See better food!!!! I wonder why some men Choose to be gay.... when there's good food like this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by popweezy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kai!!! I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT IT JHOOR!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by frbona: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
*parks Ferrari, opens door, lights cigarette, inhales deeply and exhales*

More cameltoe pictures please, my next Vaseline experience depends solely on this

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by LarryHooper: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
frbona:
*parks Ferrari, opens door, lights cigarette, inhales deeply and exhales*

More cameltoe pictures please, my next Vaseline experience depends solely on this

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by LarryHooper: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
I wonder why some men Choose to be gay
How ? What's gay about this?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
LarryHooper:

How ? What's gay about this?
I mean see better food.... Then person go wake up say na him fellow man him like
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by frbona: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
LarryHooper:

bless you son
More please
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Broke boys thread, na this kind topic dem dey love. But if na money or investment matter, their brain go freeze because dem no sabi anything. Ask the simple question concerning the stock market dem go open eye like torchlight. But if na toto matter, na there dem get A1. Empty headed maggots. Thats why I love my smart, foreign men unlike these sex crazed fools.

15 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Broke boys thread, na this kind topic dem dey love. But if na money or investment matter, their brain go freeze because dem no sabi anything. Ask the simple question concerning the stock market dem go open eye like torchlight. But if na toto matter, na there dem get A1. Empty headed maggots. Thats why I love my smart, foreign men unlike these sex crazed fools.
na eziokwu odikwa very risky bu ife umuazi ogbalu ohuru na ezuzu

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 02, 2019
stale news bro,
kemicalreaction:
grin
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
in To-to there's life
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
stale news bro,
stfu you are a man.
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
Ignore this fool.. He's a notorious yahoo boy disguising as a female.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by josh005(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
I mean see better food.... Then person go wake up say na him fellow man him like

..Bless you broh

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by LarryHooper: 10:49am On Feb 02, 2019
frbona:
bless you son
More please
Who be your son? undecided
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2019
josh005:

..Bless you broh
cool
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
A bulging cameltoe signifies healthy fat labia, and a prominent mons pubis a.k.a mountain of love.

A well shaved vulva covered by sheer transparent panties arouses the deepest of erotic feelings, wild imaginations and a testosterone storm in a virile male.

Burying your hard c0ck in the swollen, slippery, tight wetness of a fat cameltoe after teasing it for a while, elicits the greatest, warmest and most sensual of feelings in a h0rny man.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
FRoosevelt:
A bulging camel toe signifies healthy fat labia and a prominent mons pubis a.k.a mountain of love.

A well shaved vulva covered by sheer transparent panties arouses the deepest of erotic feelings, wild imaginations and a testosterone storm in a virile male.

Burying your hard c0ck in the swollen slippery and tight wetness of a fat cameltoe after teasing it for a while, elicits the greatest, warmest and most sensual of feelings in a h0rny man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by MKULTRA: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
The odour oozing out from there will be
Hellish cry

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=75350893][/quote] I have to say biglittlelois, there's nothing in the world that beats that feeling, that connection, that warmth.

With a gripping and pulsating smooth labia, I'm drunk on a dopamine rush! Lord have mercy!
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2019
FRoosevelt:
I have to say biglittlelois, there's nothing in the world that beats that feeling, that connection, that warmth.

With a gripping and pulsating smooth labia, I'm drunk on a dopamine rush! Lord have mercy!

Smh!!
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
shut up

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Smh!!
Hilarious! I mean the way you typed SMH with an exclamation mark ! to emphasize the intensity of your action.

Anyway, you better be careful with your head there, you sure don't wanna pick it up from the floor, do you? wink
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
FRoosevelt:
A bulging camel toe signifies healthy fat labia and a prominent mons pubis a.k.a mountain of love.

Burying your hard c0ck in the swollen slippery and tight wetness of a fat cameltoe after teasing it for a while, elicits the greatest, warmest and most sensual of feelings in a h0rny man.
this one never even loss him destiny inside toto so?

Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Biglittlelois(f): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2019
FRoosevelt:
Hilarious! I mean the way you typed SMH with an exclamation mark ! to emphasize the intensity of your action.

Anyway, you better be careful with your head there, you sure don't wanna pick it up from the floor, do you? wink

So....I checked your pix and alas I'm not surprised, I get you now undecided undecided
Re: What Was Your Reaction The First Time You Ever Saw This (PHOTOS 18+) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
this one never even loss him destiny inside toto so?
When you are old and fragile what would you look back on in your life that would make you smile with satisfaction?

Life is ephemeral my man, enjoy it to the fullest so when you go, you don't have regrets.

Aside my humanitarian services, I derive total happiness and peace from sensual, erotic pleasure. It's a blessing and I'm thankful. smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

instagram model spill out her big boobs while smilling on the floor with herHips / This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic / Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.