Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 (4862 Views)

Should I Trust Jumia On This? / Infinix Black Friday On Twitter / Xiaomi Mi 6X (mi A2) With 20MP Front & Rear Camera Launching On 25th Of April 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 by PBCADMIM(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
kodded:
including power bank ?

Yeah. We Will know more on 7th. Watsapp me to keep updated
Re: Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 by PBCADMIM(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
crowther15:
wow!!! good to hear that from u. actually i dnt knw hw to get involve in this deal..... lemme start by asking this.... wuld they display items to be sold at a discount rate? wuld i pay for the goods on delivery or before that? wuld i need to book any item exactly on that 25th? tnx bro

Allow me to do everything for you.
The discounted items will be in separate categories.
You pay on delivery at any JUMIA pickup station near you, I will ship it to your city , you go and pick it up yourself.
Not exactly booking, you place your order immediately you find the items on display that night. Stock finishes fast. Its more like fastest fingers.
Re: Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 by crowther15(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2016
PBCADMIM:

Allow me to do everything for you.
The discounted items will be in separate categories.
You pay on delivery at any JUMIA pickup station near you, I will ship it to your city , you go and pick it up yourself.
Not exactly booking, you place your order immediately you find the items on display that night. Stock finishes fast. Its more like fastest fingers.
thank you very much sir..... this things is looking like we dont go for what we want but what jumia would be offered out at a discounting rate. you will do the placing order for me GOD's grace. I want to know how i'm going to choose and you placing the order. thanks
Re: Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 by crowther15(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
This time around is like the promo gonna last for 12days according what I saw on jumia twitter handle
Re: Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 by PBCADMIM(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2016
crowther15:
thank you very much sir..... this things is looking like we dont go for what we want but what jumia would be offered out at a discounting rate. you will do the placing order for me GOD's grace. I want to know how i'm going to choose and you placing the order. thanks

That process will delay things. We won't have time. Just make a list of the things you need before the day. I will give you details on the categories that are discounted so you know where to choose from.
Re: Black Friday On Jumia On 25th Of Nov. 2016 by crowther15(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
any information concerning 12 days of promo...... anytin beyond 18k i no de buy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Believe This Xiaomi Note 8 Beat Samsung Galaxy A50 Handsdown / Is There Hope For My Iphone? Help! / 5 Facts About Phone Addiction That Will Leave You Suprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.