Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now (4115 Views)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday in the Christian faith / 3 Things That Can Kill Your Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by adoyi8: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
GoodMuyis:

What I bold up there is what we called scientifically paranormal or abnormality. so dont say it cannot happen (I suggest u take Psychology class)
Years Ago, dogs, were not known to detect human cancer but now, it was believed because it was discovered.

Centuries ago, tell someone to there exist a nine planet, you will be laugh off, now, its a study
Scientifically paranormal or not, snakes and donkeys can never talk. anatomically, they lack organs capable of producing human sounds.

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Brilliant grin
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by GoodMuyis(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2016
adoyi8:

Scientifically paranormal or not, snakes and donkeys can never talk. anatomically, they lack organs capable of producing human sounds.

anatomically it not possible for a girl under puberty age to bear child but it still happen, that is scientifically paranormal or abnormality

Noting is impossible, as long as discoveries continues,

You dey vex me o grin
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by adoyi8: 12:15am On Nov 03, 2016
GoodMuyis:

anatomically it not possible for a girl under puberty age to bear child but it still happen, that is scientifically paranormal or abnormality

Noting is impossible, as long as discoveries continues,

You dey vex me o grin

girls dont get pregnant before puberty but thats BTW. your question is what is the foundation of atheism and i told you it's good reasoning. Are you satisfied or not?
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Smallville10:
are u listening to ur self, all u said in d bolded is that natural occurances? Or u cant differenciate btw natural and supernatural, right?
Please does this make sense to you. God created the earth and controls everything in it so how is that not controlling nature?

Failed logic? U say u were a christian... Did u carry ur bible to study in order to discover what others havent? I guess u didnt... U just looked at it and said 'it all doesnt make sense'... But it does, u jsut didnt search well before quitting
I did actually, I thought the bible had all the truths about life and that it was infallible, like you I over looked the brutality God committed and allowed. I refused to see the impossibilities for what they really were. Things like all the worlds language coming from the tower of Babel. I accepted all of it without a second look. Now I say no more, like the bible advised I've put away childish things. In the end every man is free to believe what he wants whether it be myth or truth?
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Every belief system can stand any Logic Reasoning, if Mindset is not compromised so as to balance the any given variable

If we are to explain what we see on the earth today, with any given variable, every-side of the debate should be able to defend its stand. the only side that loosed the argument is the one that has a Faulty Analogy, Hasty Generalization,Slippery Slope [am taking down Psychology] etc

So give me a Variable to explain what we see on the earth today, So I'll give you one, the we will drag on that
Why do different religions have different Gods if there is only one true God

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by GoodMuyis(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2016
adoyi8:

girls dont get pregnant before puberty but thats BTW. your question is what is the foundation of atheism and i told you it's good reasoning. Are you satisfied or not?

You are not monopoly of Good Reasoning,
I have not object you yet, am only subjecting your examples to Logic, giving you reason why it did happen

For your Bold: Google is your friend
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by GoodMuyis(m): 12:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

Is that suppose to be a Variable to test explain what we see on the earth today

See Friend, I have started teaching you religion, only Psychology but you are getting confused, eager to ask question recycled question

Let me leave you alone, just go and enjoy your white/light-green color bedsheet
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:44am On Nov 03, 2016
adoyi8:

The foundation of atheism is not good reasoning . How do you guys have these foolish thoughts , such delusion grin
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by adoyi8: 12:52am On Nov 03, 2016
GoodMuyis:

You are not monopoly of Good Reasoning,
I have not object you yet, am only subjecting your examples to Logic, giving you reason why it did happen

For your Bold: Google is your friend
you said the foundation of Christianity is love and Christians do not have monopoly of love too so what are you saying?
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by adoyi8: 12:56am On Nov 03, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Is that suppose to be a Variable to test explain what we see on the earth today

See Friend, I have started teaching you religion, only Psychology but you are getting confused, eager to ask question recycled question

Let me leave you alone, just go and enjoy your white/light-green color bedsheet
oops! somebody is running away.
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Listen lennycool, mother nature is some sort of automatic process created by God, he doesnt need to control it manually... The actions and decision men take on earth determines how nature reacts... Its all in our hands and not God to be blamed.

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction... Nature makes sure of that
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

u need to believe and understand supernatural before this question should be answered
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

Please does this make sense to you. God created the earth and controls everything in it so how is that not controlling nature?
its like u have problem comprehending things... I earlier said God would answer those who call him... From those examples u mentioned, that was God interferin with nature on behalf of his people because he made a promise to them... I didnt say God doesnt control mother-nature; he created mother-nature and lets it work just like time works. He interfers on behalf of his people
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Smallville10:
Listen lennycool, mother nature is some sort of automatic process created by God, he doesnt need to control it manually... The actions and decision men take on earth determines how nature reacts... Its all in our hands and not God to be blamed.

To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction... Nature makes sure of that
But how does that correspond with a loving God? Why can't he interfere in cases of natural disasters?
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by GoodMuyis(m): 7:49am On Nov 03, 2016
adoyi8:

you said the foundation of Christianity is love and Christians do not have monopoly of love too so what are you saying?

You are right Hinduism, Mormonism preach love too.

I thought, Both you and Lenny can handle Psychology but, too big for you cool
Atheism is based on prejudice not Good reasoning, concluding before reasoning.

Just chill with your friends, and know one thing that...
My signature
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by adoyi8: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2016
GoodMuyis:

You are right Hinduism, Mormonism preach love too.

I thought, Both you and Lenny can handle Psychology but, too big for you cool
Atheism is based on prejudice not Good reasoning, concluding before reasoning.

Just chill with your friends, and know one thing that...
My signature

Explain what you mean by atheism is based on prejudice
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

But how does that correspond with a loving God? Why can't he interfere in cases of natural disasters?
u are just takin dis thing in a cycle.... God would interfere on behalf of his people
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by RabbaRabbi: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2016
Smallville10:
Yeah, i know u came here to read some bullssshit abt how d bible is wrong and how wicked God has been...Ooops! Sorry, typographical error... False alarm! I'm still in the faith, God is still GOD and athiests are still blind like always...

Let me begin to count all the views...
Count down begins... grin

smallville u will not kii me o grin

this one failed the atheist badly cheesy
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

smallville u will not kii me o grin
this one failed the atheist badly cheesy
hahahahaha i catch dem dey view na
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by promise10: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
GoodMuyis:

You tell me what your atheism can adequately explain on what we see on the earth today.

And DON'T DARE HIDE BEHIND SCIENCE! so am expecting you to use psychology/sociology to explain your self

That's their hiding caban!
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by promise10: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
FSMs:

You where Addressing who they are just 23 post in this thread no single person has raised the accusations u made
You probably turned blind to @lennycool ignorant accusation on God.
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by promise10: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The foundation of atheism is not good reasoning . How do you guys have these foolish thoughts , such delusion grin
To be frank, how awkward they think(esp @lennycool) is so heartbreaking and mind blowing.

Not an insult, that's a fact to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
promise10:

To be frank, how awkward they think(esp @lennycool) is so heartbreaking and mind blowing.

Not an insult, that's a fact to me.
Says the person that can't prove the being he spends his life worshiping is real.
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

Says the person that can prove the being he spends his life worshiping is real.
i have a small question for u.

What do u think happens to u after death
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Smallville10:
i have a small question for u.

What do u think happens to u after death

And I would ask you what you think happens to a dog after death or a horse or a cow or a fly or bacteria or cells. Will these natural organisms get an afterlife? If not, why not? If you say only humans have souls then I'll ask you to please provide substantial evidence for a soul, and also substantial evidence that only humans have souls.
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lennycool:

And I would ask you what you think happens to a dog after death or a horse or a cow or a fly or bacteria or cells. Will these natural organisms get an afterlife? If not, why not? If you say only humans have souls then I'll ask you to please provide substantial evidence for a soul, and also substantial evidence that only humans have souls.
smh... It's obvious there is no need have dis conversation with u... U now see urself same way as lower animals, u would probably soon compare ur sense of reasoning with theirs, well i wont be surprised... Is alryt... U dont even believe we have a soul... Haaaa, i leave u for God abeg
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Smallville10:
smh... It's obvious there is no need have dis conversation with u... U now see urself same way as lower animals, u would probably soon compare ur sense of reasoning with theirs, well i wont be surprised... Is alryt... U dont even believe we have a soul... Haaaa, i leave u for God abeg
See through the arrogance of humanity. The only thing that separates us from the animals is our higher intellect. We're smart enough to create religions and Gods and afterlives. If a dog was smart enough I'm sure it would create its own afterlife, same thing with the cow. They would probably create their own Gods and religions if they could, but they can't, they are not as smart as us.

1 Like

Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Slikbae: 5:28am On Nov 04, 2016
The prevalences of those things you mentioned doesn't prove the inexistence of God. Jesus Christ himself went through hell on earth when he was being killed. Jesus even prophesied that there would be famines, earthquakes etc and all manner of bad things so we are not taken unawares.

Matthew 24: 7 For nation will rise against nation , and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines , pestilences , and earthquakes in various places.

Lennycool:

How do you explain the prevalence of starvation and natural disasters with an all loving God? How do you explain the prevalence og mass murders and child rape with an all loving God? How do you explain the differences in religion all over the world with one God?
What do you mean by the bolded
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Slikbae: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2016
You are the one making accusations here. He was addressing a post made by Lennycoool. Do you get it now?
FSMs:

You where Addressing who they are just 23 post in this thread no single person has raised the accusations u made
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Slikbae: 5:41am On Nov 04, 2016
Did you just accept that God is real?
Lennycool:

Then you must accept that God does not do miracles as that is interfering with free will.
Re: Now I Am Feed Up! I Am Done With The Christian Faith, I See What Athiets See Now by Slikbae: 5:47am On Nov 04, 2016
The worse thing is y'all don't even know much about the bible or Christianity that you waste time bashing everyday.

The consequences of sin are diverse. Natural disasters, famine, violence, etc are all consequences of sin. And you are wrong about freewill.
Lennycool:

How did their sins cause earthquakes and tsunami? The Bible made no mention of natural disasters as a consequence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photos+video) I Started Lecturing At The Age Of Two-revealed By Popular Islamic / This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers / A TRIP TO Hell-testimony Of Pastor Philip Mantofa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.