Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Love Can Only Survive In Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Can Only Survive In Truth (680 Views)

LOVE: Can U Date A Co-tenant / SEE TRUE LOVE: Can You Do This For Love? (pix) / love can sometimes be foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Can Only Survive In Truth by Orikinla(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
Love does not welcome liars or pretenders.

Many lovers believe that only lies can make them win in the battle of the sexes.
But for how long will you continue to fool yourself?

If you are not afraid to be yourself, you should not be afraid to say the truth in relationships.

Any relationship built on falsehood is not only going to crash one day, but may end in tragedy.

Love is not bullshit.
Re: Love Can Only Survive In Truth by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
Well said.   Many times the TRUTH IS BITTER

Also the notion of truth is relative. What is true to you might be different from what is true to me.

Relationships work well when both parties agree to one truth, or at least one person compromises.
Re: Love Can Only Survive In Truth by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2009
Many MEN than women[b] lie [/b]to get partners.

I remember when I first started dating this person, the idiot lied to me that they had a job when they didn't. They lied about thier EXES and everything else in between,

Before I left the relationship, I SHOWED THIS PERSON FIRE. HELL!

Now when the person sees me, they run for their life. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love Can Only Survive In Truth by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2009
Both sex are guilty of lies&dis-honesty
Re: Love Can Only Survive In Truth by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
More MEN than women. Especially since Nigerian men know how desperate Nigerian girls are to get married. Then they want to exploit.
Re: Love Can Only Survive In Truth by jidesamuel(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2009
it's absolutely true dat love survives in truth.i dont know how to confess to my GF about wat i told her 2 years ago coz i;m scared of letting her go if she eventually discovers,my excuse is that i want the relationship to get to point of no return before i open up,coz atimes i look at my relationship with her as if it's not mature enough to forgo such a blunder from me,to NLanders plz be sincere in ur relationship,remember no matter how much u hide a lie it will be unveiled soon,(learn from my fuckup if u care)
Re: Love Can Only Survive In Truth by ritaNL: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Many MEN than women[b] lie [/b]to get partners.

I remember when I first started dating this person, the idiot lied to me that they had a job when they didn't. They lied about thier EXES and everything else in between,

[/b][/i][/color] HELL!

[color=#990000]Before I left the relationship,[i] [b]I SHOWED THIS PERSON FIRE.
Now when the person sees me, they run for their life. kiss kiss kiss

That na why  I gbadu you, I no say you no send dem mama.
Re: Love Can Only Survive In Truth by Orikinla(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
I have said my own from what I have seen in many broken hearts and most of them were babes and even married women.
Re: Love Can Only Survive In Truth by scemchee(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2009
i may not be very useful here but the only thing i can tell u folks is that for any love to survive one must be fool to the other.love entirely is not sincere and truthful as u call it.there is always one at the gaining end while the other in distress but what makes it true love is ability of the one playing fool and taking all the blames to hold on pray for better days.dat is my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Fiction ? / Yerwho? Scammer Directory, Rated 9/10. If I Were U Bookmark This Page / Think,think,think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.