Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Question For Religion Practitioners, Especially Jehovah's Witnesses. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Religion Practitioners, Especially Jehovah's Witnesses. (387 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Religion Practitioners, Especially Jehovah's Witnesses. by funbat(m): 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
I read some bible verses that rise some questions in me , so I decided to post it to get answers if der is....
1) we all know the blessing that await every believer , that is everlasting life where there will be no sorrow nor outcry according to revelation 21;3-4, now my question is "what will happen to Dos who's people are not found in d Paradise, how will dey be Happy wen their member of family can not make it to Paradise? .... will dey truely be happy forever after been saved? will they have to start making new family and forget about their people? how possible is that going to be?...
2) still on this resurrection matter o. How will someone recognise his or her family member DAT died long after them? for example now, a father died at d age of 30 wen his son was just 10 years, now the boy grew older and spent 90 years on earth, how will d father recognise his son wen he wakes up in paradise? becos now d son has outgrown d father and is even old enof to be his fathers father..... please I need mature answers

(1) (Reply)

Is It Good/Right For Christians To Patronize Seers?? / No Harm. / Women Don't Change Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.