Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State (86191 Views)

Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / Ehinoyi Of Ebira Palace: Okene King's Palace In Kogi State (Pictures) / The Igbo Speaking People Inter Relationship With Esans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Igboid: 2:31am On Nov 06, 2016
laudate:

Nah... the whole world can now see that you the the one making a mockery of yourself. shocked You have run out of sound facts to add to the discussion at hand, and you have now chosen to take refuge in deceit and falsehood, by trying to pin someone else's identity on me. Sorry, you failed. It just isn't working. undecided

There is no need to throw a childish tantrum by calling me names, or claiming that Laudate is AkinEgba. But then, your IQ isn't well developed to be able to distinguish the difference. sad

Sorry, I can't help you with your obsession with this so-called AkinEgba. Continue calling his name because you are his desperate lover. undecided

Goodnight.

What facts to discuss again in this discussion?
Discussion had since ran its natural course when you walked in here with your Afonjaic vituperation to make mockery of yourself.

Ette had since been established as an Idoma dominant town where the Igbos run a distant second and the violent Igala third.
Vanguard a national daily had supported this,?and an Ette native on nairaland corroborated it.

But nah, you want me to take the account of Igalas in Ette and those in Edo( Revolva) and Kogi( OmoIgala and iansweet) so that you can continue your Afonjaic masturbation.

Ofcourse I refused and here we are.

You had been peeping into this thread with your AkinEgba handle, but when you felt the Igala contingents were losing as they should, you logged in here with your laudate handle, with which you can claim unconcerned neutral party to prop up and cheer up the Igalas, any thing to get to Omo Ibos right? grin

Well, you ended up blowing your little cover, and now you are busted and "casted", your Afonja identity unmasked before the public . Then you resorted to wailing all over the thread talking about sound facts and falsehoods, when you AkinEgba are an epitome of falsehood with your chameleon laudate handle.

Get away you! You stink.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by bigfrancis21: 3:26am On Nov 06, 2016
laudate:

I am trying so hard to stop laughing at this post. I know lots of kids with full-fledged Nigerian parents that speak English alone. Does that mean that they are now English men?

Did I infer anywhere that they are Igbos? Reread my post and point out where I insinuated that. Or else you're the one with basic comprehension problems here.
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 06, 2016
laudate:

Oga, abeg go back to school, o! sad How can you say 97% of some people from Delta, Isoko, Urhobo...people from Kogi etc., are Igbo?? shocked This is blasphemy of the highest order!! shocked In fact, it is heresy.

Who are the 'some people,' you are referring to? Why can't you be explicit? I don't know about Akwa Ibom, so I will not say anything about them.
in maybe last 3 generations before now
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by bigfrancis21: 4:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid,

Good job putting so many people here in check. I shall be back soon to refute many wrong comments here.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Pchidexy(m): 7:59am On Nov 06, 2016
laudate:

May God bless you 10,000 times on Sundays and every other day for this post! cool See as some people want to attach themselves by force, to another ethnic group, o! Ok we are watching in 3D. cool Wey my mat, sef? Na on top this thread, I wan siddon today...hehehe! cheesy

The money spent on your education was NOT wasted!. I beg, take five! cool

I no know say you sef see am! cheesy

Mumu wetin concern you for this matter!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Pchidexy(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2016
laudate:

I am trying so hard to stop laughing at this post. I know lots of kids with full-fledged Nigerian parents that speak English alone. Does that mean that they are now English men?

Tiger faced idiot! This is not a Yorrobber issue! Igbo matter go kill you o.

You should be worried about the rate of divorce in Yorrober land and the inhuman design on your face.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Igbiras and some idomas certainly look like igbos though. Genetically and linguistically speaking your languages are very close. Ive always maintained most middlebeltan and southern tribes share a similar ancestry.

Yes, most ppl from Kogi and Benue share more ancestry and cultural/linguistic ties with southernerns.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Eddiecute86:

I can categorically deduced from most of your posts that you often use this statement " People have the right to decide where they want to belong irrespective of language or cultural similarities with anyone " as a shield of which you are not far from the truth.

Howbeit, such circumstances of which we both know are politically motivated and can never last.

Speaking of the anioma issue , dont even venture there, igbos don't argue that Aniomas are igbo we all know they are Proudly Igbo... you can verify yourself from their fb page PROUDLY IGBO: PROUDLY ANIOMA......In addition the current eze ndigbo in Nigeria os from Anioma.... so case closed.

How do u know they dont last? Yugoslavia broke up and all the independent slavic tribes are in peace today in the individual countries.
I have met some people from Anioma who deny igbo identity too. I think those people are facing a sort of identity crisis like Ilorin people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Pchidexy:

Trash! Igalas in Anambra state are Igalas but Igbos in Kogi state are not Igbos.

Clap for yourself.

No traditional leader or group of people from Kogi have ever come out in public to claim that they are Igbos or Igbo speaking people just like we heard from those Benue Igbo people, but times without number, people from Anambra, Delta, Enugu and Edo have come out to boldly identify themselves as Igalas or Igala speaking people.
We have to hear from the horse's mouth! Not making baseless speculations of bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid:

Exactly, those communities who are bilingual in Igala and Igbo in Anambra and Enugu identify with the Igbo nation.
So you might as well take your own advice here.

I'd advise you stay off Anioma issue, as you know next to nothing about it. Uwaechue, an Anioma son was the immediate past president of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, and you don't know about his identity more than him.

Most of those communities i know have never identified themselves as Igbo people (in a public interview) they always adress themselves as Igala speakers, but they usually take pride in being from Enugu, Anambra or Delta states, some of them claim Kogi. I have seen a family who are originally from Nzam, Anambra state, but they sometimes claim Kogi state because they are Igala speaking.
There are so many published news articles we have seen where people from Anambra, Enugu and Delta states identified themselves as Igala speakers, that is where i stand.

Like i said, its not as if i care about where Anioma people choose to belong, just that we are not blind, i have seen on nairaland, facebook and even physically where some Aniomas reject being called Igbo especially Ika and Ndokwa people. Like one public figure Emeka Esogbue i follow his write up, he is from Anioma and he claims his people are not Igbos.
Whatever they decide is good for them and not really my problem. If i have the time, maybe i will embark on a research on the cause for this identity crisis among these people.
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid:

They never needed to conquer all of those groups. They only needed to conquer the largest of them all, the Hausas, and create a strong powerful Hausa core in North that sucked in the rest of the smaller tribes there to fall in.

Even at that. Those non Hausa groups speak Hausa only as a language of trade and socialization. They still have their own non Hausa languages and. Cultures.
I refuse to see how this applies to Igbo speaking communities, who also speak Igala.

Who are the Igbo speaking communities? Most of these billingual communities in Kogi, Enugu and Anambra usually identify themselves as Igala speakers (meaning that Igala is their first original language) and not vice versa when interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid:

I can ask you the same. Who made you a final say on the idea that any Igbo speaking town in Kogi is Igala but Igala speaking towns in Anambra and Enugu are not Igbos but Igalas?

because no town that speaks igbo in Kogi has ever publicly identified themselves as Igbo speakers. I mean, we all heard when the Benue igbo speakers identified themselves to thr whole world in the news.
We have also heard the Igala speakers from Anambra, Enugu and even Delta identify themselves publicly. That is where i stand.
If u want us to start bringing in links and write ups from the horse's mouth to prove, we can

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2016
laudate:

You have just spoilt some people's day. They have been holding calculators, trying to add up the new territories they will annex into their proposed republic and you just spoilt their fun. Chai! grin

Don't waste your breath. Even if 10 kings send a confirmation that their people are Igala, they would still refute it because they want to attach other ethnic groups by force, to their proposed republic. cheesy

LoLL @the holding calculators part.
U must be a hillarious person. U have said the truth nevertheless.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid:

You are not serious.

But hey! It's a free world, your are free to believe whatever you want.

If there are no Igbos in Kogi, them there are no Igalas in Enugu and Anambra. The Igala speaking people there are Igbos who got influenced by Igalas. cool

What about the so called Igbo speakers in Benue? Should middlebelt claim them too?
If u people claim Igala speaking towns in Enugu and Anambra, we claim those ones in Benue, but even those ones in Benue are extremely poor and really have nothing to offer anyone with their poor topohraphy.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid:

What facts to discuss again in this discussion?
Discussion had since ran its natural course when you walked him with your Afonjaic vituperation to make mockery of yourself.

Ette had since been established as an Idoma dominant town where the Igbos run a distant second and the violent Igala third.
Vanguard a national daily had supported this,?and an Ette native on nairaland corroborated it.

But nah, you want me to take the account of Igalas in Ette and those in Edo( Revolva) and Kogi( OmoIgala and iansweet) so that you can continue your Afonjaic masturbation.

Ofcourse I refused and here we are.

You had been peeping into this thread with your AkinEgba handle, but when you felt the Igala contingents were losing as they should, you logged in here with your laudate handle, with which you can claim unconcerned neutral party to prop up and cheer up the Igalas, any thing to get to Omo Ibos right? grin

Well, you ended up blowing your little cover, and now you are busted and "casted", your Afonja identity unmasked before the public . Then you resorted to wailing all over the thread talking about sound facts and falsehoods, when you AkinEgba are an epitome of falsehood with your chameleon laudate handle.

Get away you! You stink.

Dont make it look like Ette is the only Igala speaking town in Kogi. Adani, Ojjor, Asaba, Igga and Ogurugu are also igala speaking towns in Enugu state and even their king has confirmed it.

And if u claim the Igala speakers are minority in the Ette town, how come the traditional titles and traditional rulers of the town are all Igalas and in Igala language? Explaim this for us.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Pchidexy(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2016
ianSweet:

No traditional leader or group of people from Kogi have ever come out in public to claim that they are Igbos or Igbo speaking people just like we heard from those Benue Igbo people, but times without number, people from Anambra, Delta, Enugu and Edo have come out to boldly identify themselves as Igalas or Igala speaking people.
We have to hear from the horse's mouth! Not making baseless speculations of bigotry.

How will you acknowledge that they are Igbos? Even if such people scream it with their last breath, you will never agree cause you are biased.

For the umpteenth time: Igbos never had a kingdom. So,the most potent Igbo cultural marker is the Igbo language.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Pchidexy(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2016
ianSweet:

Most of those communities i know have never identified themselves as Igbo people (in a public interview) they always adress themselves as Igala speakers, but they usually take pride in being from Enugu, Anambra or Delta states, some of them claim Kogi. I have seen a family who are originally from Nzam, Anambra state, but they sometimes claim Kogi state because they are Igala speaking.
There are so many published news articles we have seen where people from Anambra, Enugu and Delta states identified themselves as Igala speakers, that is where i stand.

Like i said, its not as if i care about where Anioma people choose to belong, just that we are not blind, i have seen on nairaland, facebook and even physically where some Aniomas reject being called Igbo especially Ika and Ndokwa people. Like one public figure Emeka Esogbue i follow his write up, he is from Anioma and he claims his people are not Igbos.
Whatever they decide is good for them and not really my problem. If i have the time, maybe i will embark on a research on the cause for this identity crisis among these people.

Is Emeka Esogbue a normal human being? Here, you go again using one idiot to quantify a whole group of people.

Abegi. Shift!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Eddiecute86(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
ianSweet:

How do u know they dont last? Yugoslavia broke up and all the independent slavic tribes are in peace today in the individual countries.
I have met some people from Anioma who deny igbo identity too. I think those people are facing a sort of identity crisis like Ilorin people.

I think you should stop shooting yourself I mean... we are talking about identity crises here and you are refering to independent don't you think they differs.
Don't get me wrong i know nothing/little about the igalas and the idoma and as you will observe i did not interfere.

And for the last time Aniomas are not facing identity crises it's just geographical and politics and no thanks to the divide and rule tactics of the north. This was why the aniomas were clamouring for their own state.
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Revolva(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid:

There are Igbos in Kogi, Edo and Benue.

They are not Igalas, Edos or Idomas. They were simply influenced by these groups, and they still retained their Igbo nature.

There are no Igalas in Anambra or Enugu. Those you call Igalas there are fast assimilating into Igbo language of their accommodating Igbo aboriginals.

Thank you.

oooh lord go wikipeadia and searh for igala...and you will see there are igalas in edo anambra and delta..but am not sure enugu........whats wrong with this fool

look i claim kogi state as state of origin because my grandfather an be traced to idah..kogi state but at a certain time we settled on d bank of river niger and later we discovered that it was shifted to edo state.....

that is the place they call Illushi ...or ojigono...ask anybody..its the last part of edo state...bordder the river niger...its a market place where people from deltans igbos edos even tiv n idomas n even hausas converge and market food stuff...but the majority of the settlers are igalas...on dat same road....you an travel through Inyele..a small town heading to edu (which is another igala speaking town in oshimili LGA delta state)...see these town are all one in the old days....until border adjustment scattered everybody

all i know we all speak the same dialet of Igala

ianSweet:

Dont make it look like Ette is the only Igala speaking town in Kogi. Adani, Ojjor, Asaba, Igga and Ogurugu are also igala speaking towns in Enugu state and even their king has confirmed it.

And if u claim the Igala speakers are minority in the Ette town, how come the traditional titles and traditional rulers of the town are all Igalas and in Igala language? Explaim this for us.

as for ette i dont know much bout there cos i am not an idoma...ok...i know its possible...idomas are in that areas ok...but for igala....i believe they are also there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Igboid: 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
ianSweet:

Those communities had never identified themselves as members of Igala ethnic nationality. They just acknowledge their Igala ancestry and take pride in being part of the Igbo commonwealth.

Nzam Igalanization wasn't complete. The Igalas couldn't hijack the royal stool of Nzam and doctor a general oral history of everybody from the town originating from Igala. The Igbo aboriginals in Nzam retained the royal stool of Nzam and so Nzam general oralhistory rightly placed Igalas there as invaders. I'm sure that if Nzam royal stool was rightfully seized by Igalas, the story won't be the same, the story will be that everybody in Nzam are Igalas who migrated from Kogi. Infact, Nzam offers the template of better understanding of Bilingualism in Northern Anambra/Enugu, and the oral history of Igala origin which seem to have conveniently left out the fact that the invading Igalas didn't meet empty lands there, they met Indigenous Igbo people that they dominated, assimilated and imposed royal stools as well as Igala origin story on.

Emeka Esogbue is a minion in Anioma history, and even worst, he is from Igbo uzor( Ibusa) a part of Enu-ani with SE origin story.
Osita Mordi, a bigger fish in Anioma history is of Ika ancestry, but yet is proudly Igbo.
He had embarked on unraveling hitherto hidden Igbo origin stories of Anioma clans.
So yes, we would want non Igbos/ non Aniomas to stay off Anioma-Igbo debate.
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Igboid: 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
ianSweet:

Like I said before. The Igalas hijacked the royal stool of those towns, and succeeded in "Igalanizing" them.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Igboid: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
The Igala speaking peolple of Nzam were the descendants of General Ajida, a notable warrior of Idah origin who invaded the town. Ajida is the father of field marshal Ogbe who was married to Iyida.

History also has it that the land in which the town was located was initially occupied by other aboriginal Igbos, whom they defeated and sent away in fear of possible attack in future. Some later re-emerged to join other native Igbos to repossess the town. The town's monarch is HRH Igwe James Okolo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nzam

Look at how Nzam history was written to fully reflect the invading nature of Igalas presence there.

If the Igbo groups didn't regroup and stormed back to seize control of Nzam from Igalas. The remaining indigenous Igbo there would have been gradually forced to assimilate into Igala, the Igalas will hijack the royal stool, and the story of Igalas in Nzam will nolonger be that of Invaders, it will be that of founders who migrated from Kogi to meet an empty land in Igala, the story won't be told by the Igbo aboriginals who would have become minorities in their land with no powers and majority of who must have been "Igalanized", it will be told by the Igalas who now control the royal stool.
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by AkinPhysicist: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid:

Like I said before. The Igalas hijacked the royal stool of those towns, and succeeded in "Igalanizing" them.

What do u mean by igalas hijacked the royal stools of those towns?
In this link below, the King who is an Igwe (title still in Igbo language) acknowledged his people as Igala speaking and descendants of Igalas. What else do u want to hear?
Read the link abeg, and hear from the Igwe's mouth himself

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20130413034525zg/nigeria-watch/why-anambra-cannot-claim-ownership-of-oil-wells-in-igga-by-community-leaders/
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Igboid:

Those communities had never identified themselves as members of Igala ethnic nationality. They just acknowledge their Igala ancestry and take pride in being part of the Igbo commonwealth.

Igbo commonwealth? Like WTF! When did u guys establish your commonwealth of nations? U guys have really taken the tribal bigotry too far. I wish u guys speedy recovery.
Read this link below and see ur so called Igbo Igwe identifying his people as Igala speaking descendants of Igalas. I bet u know the people more than their king does. grin

http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20130413034525zg/nigeria-watch/why-anambra-cannot-claim-ownership-of-oil-wells-in-igga-by-community-leaders/
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by ianSweet(f): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pchidexy:

Is Emeka Esogbue a normal human being? Here, you go again using one idiot to quantify a whole group of people.

Abegi. Shift!

As much as i dont care about issues of Anioma identity, i dont think u have the right to insult a full grown man who asserts the identity of his own people. You are not from his own people, so u have no rights to insult him on his choices. He has many followers even from Anioma and i admire his knowledge on history, so i follow his write ups. And why do u feel i am using only him to judge?

There is this Nigerian footballer, i think Sunday Oliseh or so, i saw a speech of his where he claimed that he is not an Igbo man. There is this woman called Lauretta Onochie or so, i think she and some other Anioma people on a sort of Anioma group or so and i saw a statement of hers. I also had a coursemate from Agbor with an Igbo name but she claims that she is not igbo, it seemed strange to me because her name was Chidinma, but i had to respect her choice of identity. Many more instances.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Igboid: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
ianSweet:

What do u mean by igalas hijacked the royal stools of those towns?
In this link below, the King who is an Igwe (title still in Igbo language) acknowledged his people as Igala speaking and descendants of Igalas. What else do u want to hear?
Read the link abeg, and hear from the Igwe's mouth himself

In case you forgot. I was the one who first posted the above article you are now parading about here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1256296/why-tussle-over-anambra-oil
So don't pretend like you are presenting a new evidence for your argument that had not already been evaluated and dissected by me.

The Igwe is not saying that crude oil belongs to Kogi wink or Igala, he is saying that it belongs to Enugu and not Anambra.
That should tell you the status quo there.

Of course, the Igwe is a descendant of Igala invaders in that town, he understands the situation, and is ready to work with Ndiigbo in Enugu.
You can go through my post on Nzam, to understand the dynamics at play in those communities.
Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by omonnakoda: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Some people in Lagos use words like Kwa, Nna, Kedu, Bia Guess what Lagos is Eboeland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by laudate: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pchidexy:
Tiger faced idiot! This is not a Yorrobber issue! Igbo matter go kill you o.

You should be worried about the rate of divorce in Yorrober land and the inhuman design on your face.

There are over 150 tribes or ethnic groups in Nigeria. But you feel everyone who disagrees with your viewpoint comes from one ethnic group. Eeyah! The money spent on your education was wasted. Go and collect a refund. undecided Laudate comes from a minority ethnic group. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by laudate: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pchidexy:
Mumu wetin concern you for this matter!

Na so dis matter pain you reach? shocked Chai!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Igboid: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
ianSweet:

Igbo commonwealth? Like WTF! When did u guys establish your commonwealth of nations? U guys have really taken the tribal bigotry too far. I wish u guys speedy recovery.
Read this link below and see ur so called Igbo Igwe identifying his people as Igala speaking descendants of Igalas. I bet u know the people more than their king does. grin

Lol! There are many communities in Igboland who have stories of Igala ancestry but yet don't identify as Igala.

The Igala was aggressive people that went on rampage on Northern Anambra and Enugu, changing the demographics of those part of Igboland, but yet, those communities have in their core, Igbo elements, who were not always as lucky as the Igbo elements in Nzam that won back the throne of Nzam from the Igala invaders and so are able to present us the real history of those places.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Communities In Kogi State by Igboid: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
grin grin grin grin grin

Laudate. How far? wink
Are you planing on commiting some monologue on this thread with your three handles? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.