Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! (2282 Views)

I Video My Wife Sister Nakerd Seducing Me PHOTOS / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / 7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2016
I know most of you hsve tribal marks or are dating someone with tribal marks but I need your say on this...pls sincere advice or I ask lala or one of those boys to ban you.. angry
There is this lady with large tribal marks staying close to my mansion here in Nigeria and ever since I arrived from London, she is always coming to my black gate to snap pictures and will be peeping into my compound... She is making my life miserable and in secured... angry
Anytime I go out to jog or walk my pets,she will be smirking and pouting her lips for me and its irritating lipsrsealed
How do I get her away because I only date white babes without tribal marks...
I understand its your culture but I don't buy it...
Pls discuss! Lalasticlala front page..

No abuse pls.. I'm too rich to be insulted

Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Loyalblak007(f): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2016
grin
7:24am

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by vani86: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Go back to sleep. You woke up too early

2 Likes

Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by acenazt: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Lmao sha e get some peeps wey d tribal mark dey fit. Not talking about the Yoruba variation ohh. That one Na Halloween costume
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:
grin
7:24am
iss not funny, angry
Iss your boyfriend also a lion king

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by whitebeard(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2016
undecided op everyone has their own issue (yawns) u are disturbing..!! Man up mate..!
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Warhawk(m): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2016
lol...you dey madt , i swear
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 03, 2016
acenazt:
Lmao sha e get some peeps wey d tribal mark dey fit. Not talking about the Yoruba variation ohh. That one Na Halloween costume
you mind showing me one cuz I've never seen any fine one
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by youngberry001(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Military zone!!!

KEEP OFF!
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by youngberry001(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Military zone!!!

KEEP OFF!
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2016
whitebeard:
undecided op everyone has their own issue (yawns) u are disturbing..!! Man up mate..!
I know you from somewhere Definitely not Dubai or London... Am sure it ain't China nor France... OK... It is you that abused the army for using aa PRC radio transreceiver instead of handsets at war front in politics abi crime section... undecided
Your thinking is make my eye pepper me
... cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 03, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I know you from somewhere Definitely not Dubai or London... Am sure it ain't China nor France... OK... It is you that abused the army for using aa PRC radio transreceiver instead of handsets at war front in politics abi crime section... undecided
... cheesy
lmfao.... dude you crazy... oga whitebeards
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you mind showing me one cuz I've never seen any fine one
so you going tribal ugh??
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by whitebeard(m): 7:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
... cheesy
☝ good morning
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2016
doctorkush:
so you going tribal ugh??
how?
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by afanide: 7:45am On Nov 03, 2016
What do you want us to do na brocheesy
Forget the tribal mark and show her care....
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
how?
your comments up there is tribal... why pinpoint YORUBA?
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2016
We r beautiful like that,show her love bro. grin grin
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by BitchSlayer101: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2016
What are your pets? Rats and bugs
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by wristbangle: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2016
prettythicksme:

Babe, who frustrate u to dey carry "male" sex?
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by vani86: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Abeg help me ask, the rate men dey tansform to women and vice versa, i am beginning to wonder if we have entered the era of transformers
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
trying to claim gender equality by claiming male... I pity you.. Well I don't blame u, your bf is an English assassin...am shaked mine head for you cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2016
BitchSlayer101:
What are your pets? Rats and bugs
no, undecided
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2016
doctorkush:
your comments up there is tribal... why pinpoint YORUBA?
where did you see me mention any tribe?
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by QuietHammer(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2016
BRING ME THE VIRGINS TO GREASE MY LOINS!!!
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Hehehehehehehehe nobody,seriously i am enjoying the m. cheesy
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
trying to claim gender equality by claiming male... I pity you.. Well I don't blame u, your bf is an English assassin...am shaked mine head for you cheesy cheesy
angry who is my bf? grin
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by ElsonMorali: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I know most of you hsve tribal marks or are dating someone with tribal marks but I need your say on this...pls sincere advice or I ask lala or one of those boys to ban you.. angry
There is this lady with large tribal marks staying close to my mansion here in Nigeria and ever since I arrived from London, she is always coming to my black gate to snap pictures and will be peeping into my compound... She is making my life miserable and in secured... angry
Anytime I go out to jog or walk my pets,she will be smirking and pouting her lips for me and its irritating lipsrsealed
How do I get her away because I only date white babes without tribal marks...
I understand its your culture but I don't buy it...
Pls discuss! Lalasticlala front page..

No abuse pls.. I'm too rich to be insulted

A picture of your mansion, a picture of the tribal-marked lady and a picture of you...otherwise, I'll just simply tell you to grow up, or go get a job or something.... undecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Smh undecided

#AkanbiBabatundeMustReceiveSense2017
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:

A picture of your mansion, a picture of the tribal-marked lady and a picture of you...otherwise, I'll just simply tell you to grow up, or go get a job or something.... undecided
my brother, if I start taking pic of all this you listed just to convince you. Then am jobless, II have to grow up... So bounce! cheesy
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by ElsonMorali: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
my brother, if I start taking pic of all this you listed just to convince you. Then am jobless, II have to grow up... So bounce! cheesy

Its already evening kiddo, the dream suppose don clear for ya eyes now... undecided abi you don dey take evening paraga join your hallucinations?
Re: A Girl With Tribal Mark Is Seducing Me?? Help! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:17am On Nov 04, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Its already evening kiddo, the dream suppose don clear for ya eyes now... undecided abi you don dey take evening paraga join your hallucinations?
boy its like you mistake me for someone else... Or are u just this retarded?? What do you want about my personal life Oh! Kidnapper! cheesy cheesy :Dcatch me if you can wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Gifts For My Wife For Our 5th Year Anniversary / How Abuja Runs Girls Trouble Hard Working Young Men In Abuja / Is Meme Thread Post Ur Best Meme Of 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.