Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (16403 Views)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards / Nairaland Profile Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Kunbee: 9:48pm On May 01, 2010
I dont like the spotlight undecided
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Pweety4me(f): 12:51am On May 02, 2010
Lil bit? tongue
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Kunbee: 12:53am On May 02, 2010
Nope cool
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by chibaby5(f): 12:38pm On May 02, 2010
I want one! sad
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Dalby(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2010
@Canuck

Pretty interesting
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On May 05, 2010
Hey Richyblack, about that your profile picture. . . .

Are you the author there?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Sibams(f): 1:32am On May 22, 2010
Wow,
You're really good. Can you do me? sad
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by agabaI23(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2010
Sibams:

Wow,

Wow lucky guy. She is begging you to do her. Have fun grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Sibams(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2010
agabaI23:

Wow lucky guy. She is begging you to do her. Have fun grin

That was a cheap shot. You know what i mean embarassed.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by agabaI23(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2010
I wish I know. Could you please bring it down to my level?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Sibams(f): 9:34pm On May 22, 2010
You know what, i'm just going to ignore you angry.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by agabaI23(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2010
Sibams:

You know what, i'm just going to ignore you angry.
Please do not ignore me or I will not eat tonight.

Tell me what you meant undecided
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by tolutara: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2010
Nice One @ OP

Very interesting
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2010
tolutara:

Nice One @ OP

Very interesting

Thanks tolutara

Sibams:

Wow,
Thanks Sibams.

Why the sad face? Sure, I'll do one for you.

PS: agabaI23 is being naughty  cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by mukina2: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
Lol Spiked that's so wrong grin

Agaba you are crazy grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by agabaI23(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2010
mukina2:

Lol Spiked that's so wrong grin

Agaba you are crazy grin
Thanks Muki!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Sibams(f): 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2010
canuck:

Thanks tolutara
Thanks Sibams.

Why the sad face? Sure, I'll do one for you.

PS: agabaI23 is being naughty  cheesy

Aww thank you smiley.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
Sibams:

Aww thank you smiley.
Thank you too wink
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Ladyrsky46: 6:02am On Nov 10, 2010
Canuck, can I have my prof pic "analyazed" too? smiley
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Busybody2(f): 2:06am On Nov 14, 2010
Ladyrsky46:

Canuck, can I have my prof pic "analyazed" too? smiley

angry angry angry No angry What is it with ladies who can't help chasing other ladies men angry And go and find your own man and leave my man Canuck alone angry And thats your last warning, otherwise the outcome will be kataistrophic angry angry angry

i am now the Wifey/PA cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by nellaluv(f): 3:27am On Nov 14, 2010
Canuck do me too, you so good with ur hands. . . and mouth tongue
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Busybody2(f): 4:08am On Nov 14, 2010
nellaluv:

Canuck do me too, you so good with your hands. . . and mouth tongue

Chineke mee shocked See this one wey wan steal the fruit of my labour and my missing ribs that i have been searching for, for the past 47 years right before my very front angry Thunder fire your mind and brain for jointly thinking and colluding to steal my man angry angry angry

Oops maybe i should confess and tell my future husband Canuck my real age before i mistakenly blurt it out someday embarassed  I lied i was 26 years old, yet my real age is 62 embarassed He is just going to turn 28 years old embarassed I am not good with Mathematics or figures so maybe thats why i mistakenly put the cart before the horse and told him 26 instead of 62 tongue I am not telling him jare, age is just a number, we love each other and thats all that matters grin grin grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by nellaluv(f): 5:04am On Nov 14, 2010
Oh my shocked I didn't know you iz a grandma.
Mami, you go wound o, lol
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Busybody2(f): 5:22am On Nov 14, 2010
nellaluv:

Oh my shocked I didn't know you iz a grandma.
Mami, you go wound o, lol

Mba, nor put sand for my garri biko, i nor be grandma, i am still a new-chassis tear-rubber fagin at age 67, a rare breed, besides old wine tastes best joo, so my Canuck is one lucky dude tongue grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by firestar(f): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2010
Um. . .
Can you one fer our Late Bawo? Please?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by seyibobo(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2012
@Cannuck: where are you nau? Pls come back on this thread ooooo....
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2012
seyibobo: @Cannuck: where are you nau? Pls come back on this thread ooooo....

Yessssssir! I am here, there and everywhere. So many balls in the air.

You don't even have a non-portrait pix posted in your profile - So, how may I help you? smiley
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by albacete(m): 3:05am On Jul 21, 2013
I know i came late, but can i have d honor of being 'done'? cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by 190: 12:40am On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by TheKingsQueen: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wow! Amazing!
How are you doing Canuck?
I'm a Clinical Psychologist, and I'm really impressed by what you're doing here. Kindly assess me with my avatar which I'll upload soonest.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by seyibobo(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
I wonder where this Cannuck guy is?
If you by chance see this, please come back home......

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.