Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (16404 Views)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards / Nairaland Profile Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by SeanT21(f): 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
You are good at this. Continue on.,
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2009
SeanT21:

You are good at this. Continue on.,

Thanks/Na gode/Ose/Dalu grin

Yep, you're a stickler for what you see as good performance.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by SeanT21(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
canuck:

Thanks/Na gode/Ose/Dalu grin

Yep, you're a stickler for what you see as good performance.

wat languages are those??/Please, dont confuse my liberian brain with your foreign language. wink
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
^^^ LOL! I thought I'd faze you with some Nigerian languages, all meaning "Thank you" - Na gode is Hausa, Ose is Yoruba, and Dalu is Igbo.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2009
===

Username: asha 80

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=257139

Pix Summary: Two armed and uniformed police officers on “beer break”, captioned Our Dear Nigeria.

What your pix says to me: You have a knack for seeing the cup as half full, even when there are just a few drops left – You are an incurable optimist. You effortlessly see good, even in dire and ominous circumstances; this mindset keeps you going in the face of adversity and hardship. Your sense of humour is off the charts. You love the back-and-forth in a stimulating argument – You probably do more research than your counterparts.

===
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2009
slight problem with your analyses -

a lot of nairalanders regularly change their profile pictures - spikey for instance changes her pic like once every month

anyway do this one

it has been the same for as long as i can remeber

texazzpete
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3287

should be fun cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by muffins(f): 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
It says that's me.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by mohawkchic(f): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2009
[size=13pt]~Sits On The Psych Couch & Observe~ grin

~It will be interesting to see what percentage of people will agree w/ your Psych Analysis. . .[/size]
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by SeanT21(f): 2:16am On Oct 30, 2009
canuck:

^^^ LOL! I thought I'd faze you with some Nigerian languages, all meaning "Thank you" - Na gode is Hausa, Ose is Yoruba, and Dalu is Igbo.

ahh. I see. Thank U in return or like we Liberians say "tank u".
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 5:29am On Oct 30, 2009
oyb:

slight problem with your analyses -

a lot of nairalanders regularly change their profile pictures - spikey for instance changes her pic like once every month

True observation, oyb; that`s the reason I give as much vivid description of the current pix as possible. Uploading another non-portrait pix will only show a different dimension of the poster  grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2009
oyb:

anyway do this one

it has been the same for as long as i can remeber

texazzpete
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3287

should be fun cheesy

Ah. . .My very first `referral client`. . . Apart from Kunbee who volunteered herself; she`s a darling smiley

BRB on texazzpete
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2009
===

Username: texazzpete

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=3287

Pix Summary: A lone squirrel on a sandy ground, standing on its hind feet with its testicles hanging down low. The pix is captioned “Just Hanging Out”. PS: texazzpete is a play on the renowned Texas Pete, a Louisiana-style hot sauce.

What your pix says to me: You are the real-life Inspector Gadget – The latest gizmos know you on a first-name basis, and you love to show-off your equipment. You are known to attempt, and actually thrive in what others do not consider the norm. You are not one to be accused of tunnel vision, as you endeavour to see all sides of an issue. You drive yourself hard to stay ahead of the skills curve in what you do – OK you want to be the best. When it comes to an intellectual argument, you don’t mind breaking ranks with your own – The guy with the biggest brain wins in your world!

===
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 6:05am On Oct 30, 2009
mohawkchic:

[size=13pt]~Sits On The Psych Couch & Observe~ grin

~It will be interesting to see what percentage of people will agree w/ your Psych Analysis. . .[/size]

If only NLers can take a quick break from the Sexuality & Romance Threads  cheesy

Errrr. . .Only `clients`are allowed on the couch - There are magazines to entertain guests like you at the reception grin grin grin

I am keen to know about the accuracy too. . . So far, those who have responded concurred with the analysis. Ciao!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2009
Poster, Nice write up but how did you judge base on that little information?

I know like for me, i post a picture based on my mood that day.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
@Canuck

I am an interested client and I just put in a picture. cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
===

Username: hbabe

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=385627

Pix Summary: A stick-drawing caricature of a smiling girl with small eyes, and curly hair adorned with two red bows. She’s dressed in a red skimpy dress with white polka dots.

What your pix says to me: You are highly expressive and wear your emotions on your sleeves. There is no middle ground, average, or run-of-the-mill with you – It’s either you reject an idea/cause entirely or you give 110% of yourself if you latch on. For the things you choose to do, you may tend to push the envelope, always testing boundaries for adventure – You’re definitely not lethargic, and may be blamed for being hyperactive if you're on a team with low energy. You find it tough to be diplomatic – For you, there are huge differences between a spade and a big spoon, and you call them out! You are most happy when you take care of yourself and wish to do more in this regard. You've never lost touch with the little girl you once were.

===
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
hbabe:

@Canuck
I am an interested client and I just put in a picture. cheesy

^^^^ Here you go, hbabe; thanks for the request. I am eager to hear your feedback.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
Gabry:

Poster, Nice write up but how did you judge base on that little information?

I know like for me, i post a picture based on my mood that day.

Hey Gabry - Thanks for the compliment and your candid observation.

A picture, they say, is worth a thousand words. A non-portrait picture you select to represent you speaks volumes about who you are. The key point is resonance, not rationality. We unconsciously select a pix that resonantes with something within us, which may then be interpreted.

This is far from being an exact science - It is the inference part of science. It transcends moods.

PS: Although you used your portrait, the collage format makes you a candidate for my 'couch' - Your assessment is ready! cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
===

Username: Gabry

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=204848

Pix Summary: *Collage Treated as Non-Portrait* Pix of Gabry with sixteen different emotions reflected in varied facial expressions. The top caption says “Look at your own risk” with an unintelligible use of capital and small letters.

What your pix says to me: A fast learner and highly adaptable, you have what it takes to thrive in otherwise challenges environments. You are a bundle of complex emotions – you just let them run wild and free! People around you wonder, ‘Which Gabry am I dealing with this time?’ You value being dependable but your sentiments may get in the way. There are parts of your personality you stumble on that surprises you too. You go to great lengths to add extravagant colour and flamboyant flair to what you love to do. You are a people person and want to be liked - You and will endeavour to clarify reservations about your person at the slightest opportunity.

===
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
hmmmn!
I reserve my comment, I will just observe. cool
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
hbabe:

hmmmn!
I reserve my comment, I will just observe. cool

A very coded response indeed. You would have disagreed sharply if the assessment was off.

I will take your "hmmmn!" as concurrence cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
You bet I would have done that.
I am just wondering how you do this.
Guess work or some mystical powers? undecided
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2009
Yeah! Here she is. kiss
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
AccoPen:

Yeah! Here she is. kiss

You're hot on hbabe's trail? Wetin she do you? Abi na wetin she no wan do? grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
I am happy he is here, pls do him next.
I am sipping a drink and waiting.
Hi, tender baby!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
hbabe:

You bet I would have done that.
I am just wondering how you do this.
Guess work or some mystical powers? undecided

Again, that's true to form for who you really are.

Nope, this is not conjecture or mystical powers (You're funny!). . . hbabe, it's all in the pix. The pix you select is dripping with your DNA.

Of course, Police Officers at Amukoko will not know what to do with a blood-soaked blanket, but NYPD will pounce on a single drop of saliva/semen/blood/other body fluid to track a felon.

When it comes to knowing people, I've come to realize that the difficulty is not due to a lack of evidence, but an under-developed skill we all possess. Nothing spooky, trust me.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
canok, yeah, cos she is my angel, and i am her prince
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
my "h", whats up?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
@Canuck

I am still in awe but I will let it go.

Why not make an assessment of my tender baby, Accopen.
I will love to hear.

@Accopen
My prince, my tender baby, my one and only. kiss
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
Accopen, I came to read my assessment.
Won't you like to have Canuck make an assessment of you?
Its quite interesting and somewhat right at times.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
really? Then i am waiting to be assessed
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 7:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
T Baby, it seems yours is a serious matter.
Why the silence from our guy?
Do I need to leave the room?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.