Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (16405 Views)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards / Nairaland Profile Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
He's gone! sad
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
my star is too strong 4 d guy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
lol grin grin grin grin
Abi?
You know you are an angel, maybe the bright light around you was too much.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
i miss u sooo much baby. let's 4get about dat guy.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
i dont know what's wrong wit my internet. it's going on and off
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
Here too, its just keeps hanging.
Baby, I am going home now.
I am sure we will catch the guy later.
I do not give up easily, I must get that assessment of you.
Later, love. kiss
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hey dont break my heart now
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by AccoPen(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2009
Okay, it's good u go home early so that u meet me at home later.

Bye luv kiss
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2009
@home then. kiss
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2009
AccoPen:

canok, yeah, cos she is my angel, and i am her prince

Kai! Your mouth is sweet oh. grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
hbabe:

He's gone! sad

I am right here - Just waiting to hear Accopen give his consent.

Now that I have his go-ahead. . . Hang on to your hats!  cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
Canuck, what about me ? angry angry angry angry

I no get picture sha
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
I would like to know about Muffins--- I think she's very cute esp. with her responses, I often find them very funny and fun to read.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=416136
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
AccoPen:

my star is too strong 4 d guy

Hahahahaaaa. . . Too strong ko, too kakaraka-like-Suma-Rock ni  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked canuck must have been there when the good Lord designed me.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
Canuck, im waiting ooh---- angry angry angry angry
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

Canuck, what about me ? angry angry angry angry

I no get picture sha

Ndo/Ma binu/Yi hak'uri - I need a non-portrait pix to put you on my 'analysis couch'.

The only problem is that knowing you will be assessed may influence your choice of pix, which may cloud the assessment - If you ever had a non-portrait pix on NL before (or ever thought, "If I were to post a pix, this will be it"wink, I suggest you post it.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
can you do muffins----Im curious about her

Actually, I've never thot of posting a pic on here.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2009
davidylan:

shocked shocked shocked canuck must have been there when the good Lord designed me.

Yes o, I was on the adjoining conveyor belt in heaven's creation/manufacturing line taking a peek!  grin

That's a huge vote coming from davidylan. . .No sweat, buddy; keep charging ahead. . . You have the heart of a bull.

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

can you do muffins----Im curious about her

Actually, I've never thot of posting a pic on here.

I made a conscious decision not to assess muffin - This is because I am not sure if the pix is portrait or not. Plus, she didn't seem interested in it when she dropped in on this thread earlier today.

Forget muffin, post sumtin yourself and you'll be looking into a mirror shortly. . . Just don't select a pix because you wish to manipulate the outcome wink
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2009
Ill post it here:

"I wish I could live in a world where no one knows my name, so that even if I was to make a mistake or a deadly error, my name will still remain unknown and I could always start over in another world, and make the impact I've always wanted to make---still with no recognition of some sort."

"I believe in the simplicity of my life"

will the quotes suffice ?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2009
posakosa:

Ill post it here:

"I wish I could live in a world where no one knows my name, so that even if I was to make a mistake or a deadly error, my name will still remain unknown and I could always start over in another world, and make the impact I've always wanted to make---still with no recognition of some sort."

"I believe in the simplicity of my life"

will the quotes suffice ?

LOL! Nice rendition, but no! cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
===

Username: AccoPen

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=379880

Pix Summary: An LED-sign like marquee with a moving massage in blue, casual font face – “This isn’t me, it’s my pen – AccoPen!”

What your pix says to me: You are naturally light-footed; quick-witted, agile and nimble. Until your motives are clear, people may interpret these qualities to mean you are hard to pin down (even sly/crafty), as you can be several things to several people. This is an indispensable gift where fluidity is required. You’ve got one heck of a brain (you take pride in it), though you don’t take yourself too seriously. You are not one to get missing in a crowd and you enjoy been seen and reckoned with.

===
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
ok, what do you need from me. Im not posting a pic.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by smurf1(f): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2009
really digging this right here! wink cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^ girl u FYNEE. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by bawomolo(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2009
funny
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by olatwo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2009
omg! i love this u know? kindda cool cool cool cool
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nice assessments, I liked davidylan's the most spot on cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by olatwo(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
NOW UU DO SOMETHING ON THIS

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by mccloud224(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
Hmmm

Interesting topic.Didn't think much of my avatar till now. . .lol
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Feraz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
C assessment! Nice 1 bro! R u lyk assessing any 1 with pix?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? / Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.