Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid (12386 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by montezz(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dyt
Ifyalways
Cococandy
Coman see o
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by placeofallure(f): 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
automatix:

LMAO...

I don't drink nor smoke.
My company are money chasers, we discuss ways to move forward in our daily lives. Strategies and we don't believe in working for anyone.
My dressing are simple and I don't keep much friends.
I am not ugly, neither am I short.

But you see, I don't give signals of the content of my character because i feel that is the job of the girls to find out themselves. Heck, I have 3 girls running after me after discovering one or two things about me.--talk about judging a book its cover is where they get it all wrong. I even have one whom I forcefully said "Hey this who I am, not loser but I hustle my own money", "I am not what you think I am" and also helped her a few times with money while serving and now she is all cool and loving, after turning me down for long lol.

I don't crack jokes, except I am already close to you and that's when you will even recommend I join an acting group lol.

I believe in being open, maybe too serious but funny enough, I discovered that flirting works with most ladies than being straightforward or straight to the point. So ma'am, I will say yes, ladies aren't only crazy but stupid!

The girl I met on facebook is the first among the rest that has been a bit calm when I called her but I am not sure what approach to adopt now when we meet next month. Whether to be straight up or be friendly and flirty.

Mind you, I am not your everyday dude who chase anything in skirt.

You talked something being wrong with me but in most cases, it's this girls with their low IQ and ground level reasoning capacity that has problem.

Aight! if you're all you say you are, then keep on being as natural as you can. You simply haven't met the one girl yet. As regards your facebook girl, keep her in suspense by being flirty first. Don't go all out or appear desperate. Whatever you do, be nice and considerate, but don't ever be a fool for love. Hope you won't have long to search, Good luck!
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wish you luck and hope you find her.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
boomssey:
@poster,do u reside in Lagos?

Nope i don't reside in Lagos
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raine80:
Wish you luck and hope you find her.

Much thanks dear.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by boomssey(f): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
daddytime:

Nope i don't reside in Lagos
my bad then.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by greatgod2012(f): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
I think I understand this op very well.

The method the op wants to adopt in choosing a wife and the mother of his children could be bizarre, but achievable.

Each with his/her own way of doing things. At the end of it all, we all live with the aftermath of our decisions in life and of life.

@op, I wish you best of luck in your search and decision.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
greatgod2012:
I think I understand this op very well.

The method the op wants to adopt in choosing a wife and the mother of his children could be bizarre, but achievable.

Each with his/her own way of doing things. At the end of it all, we all live with the aftermath of our decisions in life and of life.

@op, I wish you best of luck in your search and decision.

God bless you sister..

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by chronique(m): 12:13am On Nov 05, 2016
Wow! So many people thinking this way. Ive actually toyed with this idea before. If we're not careful, this might be the next trend in town in the next five years time.

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by sunvick(m): 2:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Op also put into consideration the looks of the woman so as to compensate your shortfalls just for the sake of the kids.
Also be conscious of those who hold so dear the mantra 'fake it till you make it'.

Wish you the best in you pursuit.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 3:25am On Nov 05, 2016
sunvick:
Op also put into consideration the looks of the woman so as to compensate your shortfalls just for the sake of the kids.
Also be conscious of those who hold so dear the mantra 'fake it till you make it'.

Wish you the best in you pursuit.

Thanks for your input man,very very important.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Funjosh(m): 3:31am On Nov 05, 2016
Yieldings:
You didn't mention anything about marriage, so you just want a woman to have your child but you're not going to marry her? Who would be foolish enough to do this?

Many will ma. cheesy
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Funjosh(m): 3:40am On Nov 05, 2016
daddytime:
Dear nairalanders,i'm new on this forum and thought to place this humble and sort of odd request here.
I'm a healthy male,non smoker,occassional drinker 35,single and working. I am looking for any matured lady who perhaps feels same as i do with regards to our biological clock ticking away,with no known health issues and is sure will make a good mother with strings or no strings attached sort of relationship.
Not to bore you guys with much talks,any interested lady can contact me. Serious minded and matured babes only please francegeorge62@gmail.com

OP......... Good luck and God Speed smiley
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 3:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Funjosh:

OP......... Good luck and God Speed smiley

Thank you sir
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2016
placeofallure:

Aight! if you're all you say you are, then keep on being as natural as you can. You simply haven't met the one girl yet. As regards your facebook girl, keep her in suspense by being flirty first. Don't go all out or appear desperate. Whatever you do, be nice and considerate, but don't ever be a fool for love. Hope you won't have long to search, Good luck!
oh wow... I am just seeing this. Thanks so much for the kind words and I will keep you posted about the facebook girl.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2016
chronique:
Wow! So many people thinking this way. Ive actually toyed with this idea before. If we're not careful, this might be the next trend in town in the next five years time.
Nigerian girls never understand lol. Times are changing, men do not have time much on their hands to keep chasing any girl.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by sunvick(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Yes, you right. Men have different priorities.
Girls can be funny and weird at same time. You meet a lady, chat with her for a short while and when you ask for her digits she say "I dont give my number to strangers", Like WTF.
She sees you subsequently and expect you to walk up to her again claiming hard to get. Who has time for such BS in this 2016.

automatix:
Nigerian girls never understand lol. Times are changing, men do not have time much on their hands to keep chasing any girl.

4 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by EfemenaXY: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2016
No decent, self-respecting woman would take @op's request seriously.

But then again, decency and self-respect probably aren't high up on his list of priorities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2016
sunvick:
Yes, you right. Men have different priorities.
Girls can be funny and weird at same time. You meet a lady, chat with her for a short while and when you ask for her digits she say "I dont give my number to strangers", Like WTF.
She sees you subsequently and expect you to walk up to her again claiming hard to get. Who has time for such BS in this 2016.

lol bro. IMO, I was just walking to Barbing saloon with my brother and I looked in the direction to check if I will see the owner, our eyes met,she just looked me in a scornful manner and turned face in other direction. I was like WTF? Cos of just phone number? Lord have "Messi"

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2016
EfemenaXY:
No decent, self-respecting woman would take @op's request seriously.

But then again, decency and self-respect probably aren't high up on his list of priorities.
ooo puhleaseee save your spews for your decent plus self respecting self.

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by iykedare(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Op, you fall my hand. In Nigeria, most guys have ladies at their Beck and call so what the f00k is wrong with you?

The ladies are the ones desperately searching not the guys.

Anyway, good luck in your ultimate search.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2016
iykedare:
Op, you fall my hand. In Nigeria, most guys have ladies at their Beck and call so what the f00k is wrong with you?
The ladies are the ones desperately searching not the guys.
Anyway, good luck in your ultimate search.
See as you guys are contradicting yourself.
You say Nigerian ladies are desperately searching for guys,your brothers on this thread claim they're forming hard to get.

Warris this?

4 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by iykedare(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2016
pocohantas:

See as you guys are contradicting yourself.
You say Nigerian ladies are desperately searching for guys,your brothers on this thread claim they're forming hard to get.

Warris this?

These guys are few exceptions. Obviously, no girl will date ugly,short and broke guys.

I can confidently tell you that it is easier to smash several pu$$$$13$ of so called clean and high maintenance chicks than to get dollars to buy in Nigeria. You know that.

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by uboma(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
@ daddytime,

you may find what you seek here,

https://www.nairaland.com/3447909/want-man-co-parent-me

2 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
dis guy probably has lots of mails by now from.women on NL n from fb . someone like him turns out to be a serial cheat cus if he finds a woman he still gon b chatting wiv or seeing d other women .

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by I888(m): 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
uboma:
@ daddytime,

you may find what you seek here,

https://www.nairaland.com/3447909/want-man-co-parent-me

Lol. And some ladies were saying what again? LWKMD. They do not know what's happening.

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by TV01(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
...@daddytime...what a name grin...I feel like it should be my tag.

We live in a time of individual liberties and freedoms, and the pursuit of them. People are encouraged to actualise their desires in any way they choose - usually only with the caveat "as long as you do no harm to others". Many will say go for it, if that's what you want.

I'm happy some have taken out time to paint scenarios for you. But you know, the possible permutations of what you seek to do are nigh on incalculable. And, some of those outcomes, are ones that could make you regret the idea ever crossed your mind.

But whatever the outcome, be assured that this will affect not just you individually but generations. In as much as you pursue your individual freedom, in making this happen, you will be impacting on at least one other life, in a way that life will not have the liberty or freedom to make his or her own choices.

Daddy time is always now. If you are not raising a child in situ, you are not actually raising that child. And ATBE, it's best done with both parents being in situ.

All the best
TV

2 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
OP, so you want to have a baby out of wedlock?, then your kids will also want babies out of wedlock because they'll think it's OK, then their kids will follow and so on

You need counseling

2 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:
OP, so you want to have a baby out of wedlock?, then your kids will also want babies our of wedlock because they'll think it's OK, then their kids will follow and so on

You need counseling

So you are scared to think out of the box,cos your kids will also want to think out of the box cos they'll think it's ok,then their kids will follow and so on..
Now who needs counselling on how to dare think for ones self

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by TomHagen: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Joavid:
In essence, you're looking for a babymama that you may or may not be serious with

You want to bring an innocent child into a dysfunctional family structure? you're selfish!!

you men should continue spoiling our family values because of your selfishness and wickedness.
Oh shut up. At least he has placed all his cards on the table. Anyone who takes up his offer knows exactly what she's getting into. Would you prefer it if he deceives someone into becoming a ''babymama'' ?(I hate that word).

6 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 06, 2016
daddytime:

So you are scared to think out of the box,cos your kids will also want to think out of the box cos they'll think it's ok,then their kids will follow and so on..
Now who needs counselling on how to dare think for ones self

Did you think before you responded? There's nothing wrong with thinking out of the box especially if the result hurts no one but if you call deliberately having babies outside marriage 'thinking out of the box' then your case is critical. Kindly seek professional help . Good luck
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 5:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Did you think before you responded? There's nothing wrong with thinking out of the box especially if the result hurts no one but if you call deliberately having babies outside marriage 'thinking out of the box' then your case is critical. Kindly seek professional help . Good luck

grin grin keep professionally helping yourself and leave me the heck alone..my life,my decisions. Your business,i seem not to get. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons! / 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother / ⏳⏰GRADED STOCK CARPETS/RUGS❗❗❗ ✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.