Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

NBA Season 2010/11 - Sports (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NBA Season 2010/11 (81252 Views)

NBA Season 2011-2012 (First 2 Weeks Of Games Cancelled) / Who Do You Think Would Win 2010-2011 Nba Season Mvp / Nba Season '08/09 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:29am On Nov 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

Look at those two above moi. We dey talk about kwarect Point Guards dem dey mention Rondo and Rose. Rondo and Rose ko, Kondo and Jack ni. shioorrrr.

man sharrap,  what does your team have at PG besides derek fisher and his AARP card.

check the stats playboy, derrick rose has come correct this season.   

A-40:

Another trade ke?? Who do we trade?? Caron Butler just came over nau . 2nd spot is still up for grabs in the West

them mexicans in texas must be spiking your weed with LSD. stop hallucinating sir.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 4:46am On Nov 04, 2010
bawomolo:

man sharrap,  what does your team have at PG besides derek fisher and his AARP card.

Shut that sewer-trap you call your mouth! Rondo has murdered Rose so far

bawomolo:

them mexicans in texas must be spiking your weed with LSD. stop hallucinating sir.

See this suegbe! You are not even sure of 4th seed in your conference and you are busy running ya mouth faster than a Gulfstream V
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:53am On Nov 04, 2010
A-40:

shebi the bulls would play the celtics on friday. rondo is overrated. no jump shot having mofo

See this suegbe! You are not even sure of 4th seed in your conference and you are busy running ya mouth faster than a Gulfstream V

keep on talking shit, don't make me get the eses to beat you up. grin

the mavs would be lucky to make the playoffs, slug it out for the 8th seed with the hornets and clippers
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2010
by the way, did you guys hear KG called charlie villanueva a cancer patient.

that's messed up but what do you expect from a team of old cranky washed up bullies.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
bawomolo:

by the way, did you guys hear KG called charlie villanueva a cancer patient.

that's messed up but what do you expect from a team of old cranky washed up bullies.
Market man stop spreading false allegations jor  grin  KG said that's not the truth and Doc Rivers who also heard the statement when it was uttered backs KG up fully. Next!  grin

A-40:

May the Good Lord in Heaven never cease to smile on you  grin

bawomolo:

shebi the bulls would play the celtics on friday. rondo is overrated. no jump shot having mofo
Abeg make we hia word jare  grin Rondo has no jump shot etc etc . . . guess which PG had the highest field goal pctg last season second only to Steve Nash? The guy is efficient when he's on the floor. That trumps jacking up a 35% FGP and getting 20ppg.

I had this discussion with a friend yday . . . scoring point guards are over-rated. By definition a point guard's duty is first to distribute the ball to the scorers and manage the offensive flow of the game. This is why bball is a[u] team [/u] sport. Each player has their own role, not one player jack of all skills and master of none.

Please mention one prolific scoring point guard in the NBA that has won a championship as the primary offensive player/scorer on the team?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
Bawo, did you by any chance not watch your Rose during the summer tournament? lol every goddamn season is his yet he's still at the same spot since rookie year. Yeah, ok.

Looking forward to that game on friday. grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
bawomolo:

Your shamelessness knows no boundary.
As A40 correctly pointed out,Rondo has outplayed Rose thus far. Infact Outplayed is putting it mildly, sodomised and ra, pe.d without condom is more like it.
If that overrated piece of garbage called Rondo has consistently murdered Rose, shouldn't that give you an Idea of how shitty Rose really is?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
^ouch!  grin Chic2pimp who dey vex you today? grin

Rondo Vs. Rose Career Statistics:

FieldGoal% -  48%  48%
3-point% - 25%  21%
FreeThrow% - 62%  77%
Rebounds - 4.4  3.9
Assists - 6.9  6.2
Steals - 1.9  0.8
Turn overs - 2.3  2.6

The only category Rose is beating Rondo in is in Free throw% grin numbers don't lie baby . . . Bawo, you can cover your head in shame grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2010
chic2pimp:

Your shamelessness knows no boundary.
As A40 correctly pointed out,Rondo has outplayed Rose thus far. Infact Outplayed is putting it mildly, sodomised and ra, pe.d without condom is more like it.
If that overrated piece of garbage called Rondo has consistently murdered Rose, shouldn't that give you an Idea of how shitty Rose really is?

are you smoking the same spiked weed with A-40.

rondo has never outplayed or sodomised rose.  any GM who picks rondo over rose needs a mental checkup.   rondo is overrated and wouldn't be able to run a team without the help of an aging but still elite supporting case.   rose would be starting in the all-star game while rondo backs him up.   

Rondo has no jump shot etc etc . . . guess which PG had the highest field goal pctg last season second only to Steve Nash? The guy is efficient when he's on the floor. That trumps jacking up a 35% FGP and getting 20ppg.

quick question, who has more range, rondo or rose.   rondo takes shots around the rim and shies away from jump shots.  i would be efficient too with 3 HOF'ers on my team.   what a tough job

JeSoul:

^ouch!  grin Chic2pimp who dey vex you today? grin

FieldGoal% -  48%  48%
3-point% - 25%  21%
FreeThrow% - 62%  77%
Rebounds - 4.4  3.9
Assists - 6.9  6.2
Steals - 1.9  0.8
Turn overs - 2.3  2.6

The only category Rose is beating Rondo in is in Free throw% grin numbers don't lie baby . . . Bawo, you can cover your head in shame  grin

liar liar, where is the ppg and blocks per game category.     olojoro  grin

only on NL would a poor man's jason kidd be compared to derrick rose.   it's hilarious that rose is neck and neck with rondo who has had a 2 year headstart over him.   that shows rose is improving at a faster rate (with larger offensive responsibility) than rajon rondo. 

another thing, who started on the team USA team during the FIBA championships, rondo or rose? that's right it was rose.

we need to institute drug testing in this sport section  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2010
bawomolo:

quick question, who has more range, rondo or rose.   rondo takes shots around the rim and shies away from jump shots.  i would be efficient too with 3 HOF'ers on my team.   what a tough job
Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth boy  grin  one minute the Celtics are old and crippled, next they are hofers elevating Rondo's stats  grin  pick one story and stick to it jor  cool

liar liar, where is the ppg and blocks per game category.     olojoro  grin
   I laugh like laughter  grin  is it ppg & bpg that you're looking for to save your rosy-boy? Anybody can get 20ppg as long as they take enough shots. Its the shooting percentage that is a true teller of how efficent a player plays.

only on NL would a poor man's jason kidd be compared to derrick rose.   it's hilarious that rose is neck and neck with rondo who has had a 2 year headstart over him.   that shows rose is improving at a faster rate (with larger offensive responsibility) than rajon rondo.
No, it shows Rondo has been consistent for a longer period of time.

another thing, who started on the team USA team during the FIBA championships, rondo or rose? that's right it was rose.
FIBA my foot  grin who has the championship bling on his finger, blazed thru last yrs playoffs dropping triple dubbs like it was going out of fashion and was 2 minutes from winning another title last year? that's right, its NOT Rose.

we need to institute drug testing in this sport section  grin
Agreed wholeheartedly. You continue to scare us on the daily with your ever increasing delusions of chicago grandeur. How many playoff series have you guys won this decade by the way?  grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2010
JeSoul:

Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth boy  grin  one minute the Celtics are old and crippled, next they are hofers elevating Rondo's stats  grin  pick one story and stick to it jor  cool

you know my love hate relationship with the celtics. old men living on past glory.

I laugh like laughter  grin  is it ppg & bpg that you're looking for to save your rosy-boy? Anybody can get 20ppg as long as they take enough shots. Its the shooting percentage that is a true teller of how efficent a player plays.

my shooting percentage would be high too if all i shot was layups and 5ft jump shots. rondo is closer to jason kidd than steve nash ( a real efficient scoring point guard)

No, it shows Rondo has been consistent for a longer period of time.

consistently averaging 11 points per game and alley oops to KG cheesy cheesy

FIBA my foot  grin who has the championship bling on his finger, blazed thru last yrs playoffs dropping triple dubbs like it was going out of fashion and was 2 minutes from winning another title last year? that's right, its NOT Rose.

blazed thru last years playoff that kobe gave him a ten foot clearance while guarding him. close rondo's passing lanes and he is nada.

Agreed wholeheartedly. You continue to scare us on the daily with your ever increasing delusions of chicago grandeur. How many playoff series have you guys won this decade by the way?  grin

don't worry, the championships would come and diehard fans like me would rejoice.

didn't i predict the blackhawks championship earlier. i am about to work some magic with the cubs cheesy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 3:37am On Nov 05, 2010
JeSoul:

Thank you!! He always does that.

bawomolo:

i would be efficient too with 3 HOF'ers on my team.   what a tough job
What HOF's? Is it crippled KG? Or dilapidated Paulina?  grin Abi Ray-the-choker? Go siddon my friend!
Oh and they added another geriatric to the team - Shaq. Yeah, attribute Rondo's success to him too. Tsk!

As if the Bulls only have youngins, why haven't the oldies made Rose look so much better?
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2010
Bawo you are a mongoose! Apply your brain sometimes! Rondo was consistently the best player and most consistent in that team last season and on current form only a caveman like you would compare Rose to him.
Scoring is not a PG's primary assignment and the fact that Rose scores more points highlights your team's mediocrity not Rose's scoring prowess per se

Lol @ KG and Villanueva! If KG really mocked him for being a cancer patient then shame on him (I think he has hair loss issues not cancer though) shame on him that's pathetic but if he called him a cancerous addition to the Pistons then he is right on
I still don't understand why that team is so bad despite all the talent they have. One would need a law of relativity to explain it
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chic2pimp(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2010
JeSoul:

^ouch! grin Chic2pimp who dey vex you today? grin

No Mind me Jare grin grin
Nah Bawo cause am oooo grin. Imagine the cheek on the the dude grin. He remains in denial of what has become of the Chicago Chickens tongue post Jordan Era.

bawomolo:

are you smoking the same spiked weed with A-40.

rondo has never outplayed or sodomised rose. any GM who picks rondo over rose needs a mental checkup. rondo is overrated and wouldn't be able to run a team without the help of an aging but still elite supporting case. rose would be starting in the all-star game while rondo backs him up.
I guess we all are witnessing the effects of the Ganja you keep smoking. However you can't say I did not warn you.

Rose has the potential to be better than Rondo however as we speak, Rondo is clearly the better player. Any GM that picks Rose over Rondo needs to be locked up in an asylum and should never be released until he gets the pyschiatric help he requires. Also Dude stop foaming in the mouth jor. I swear you were using words like 'Old Man Garnett' grin grin grin and what not just before the playoff started, so why the sudden change of tune? grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
chiogo:

What HOF's? Is it crippled KG? Or dilapidated Paulina?  grin Abi Ray-the-choker? Go siddon my friend!
Oh and they added another geriatric to the team - Shaq. Yeah, attribute Rondo's success to him too. Tsk!

hold up, so ray allen, paul pierce and KG won't sniff the HOF. go back to sniffing similac yeye woman.
i guess we would act like the 10ppg, 6apg rondo was tearing up the league 2 seasons ago? this topic would be a non-issue by next season

As if the Bulls only have youngins, why haven't the oldies made Rose look so much better?

one of our "veterans" last season was brad miller.   yeah i though so to.

A-40:

Scoring is not a PG's primary assignment and the fact that Rose scores more points highlights your team's mediocrity not Rose's scoring prowess per se

scoring isn't a PG's primary assignment but PG's like chauncey billups, CP3, deron williams and rose can score when they have too.  FACT is teams play off rondo and dare/beg him to shoot the ball. that aint no dominant point guard.   

Lol @ KG and Villanueva! If KG really mocked him for being a cancer patient then shame on him

he has alopecia or something like that.

Rose has the potential to be better than Rondo however as we speak, Rondo is clearly the better player.

enough is enough, go to your closest betty ford clinic asap.  if rondo is the better play, how was rose selected over him for the FIBA championships?  you guys must be seeing something the USA bball team and almighty bawo aren't seeing.

Any GM that picks Rose over Rondo needs to be locked up in an asylum and should never be released until he gets the pyschiatric help he requires.

that GM needs a pay raise  cool. by the way, KG is still a grumpy old man on his last legs.   he won't do all that bullying stuff with joakim noah patrolling the post today.   

if rondo outplays rose today, i would jump into lake michigan  cool
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 3:58am On Nov 06, 2010
nice win by the celtics. poor ball handling is something the bulls have to fix.   

noah should never be allowed to drive the ball again. nice hustle player though
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by lailai2(m): 4:02am On Nov 06, 2010
at least, no point guard has anything on CP3

bawomolo:

nice win by the celtics. poor ball handling is something the bulls have to fix.   

noah should never be allowed to drive the ball again. nice hustle player though

that was a very poor decision. . . i guess he was already dreaming of headlines
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2010
deron williams is neck and neck with CP3. the others are behind them.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2010
how come nobody is talking about Atl Hawks 6-0 grin cheesy

even almighty Heat and Celtic lost 2 games alrdy
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2010
r231:

the hawks might want to win a 2nd round playoff series before we talk about them.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 7:03am On Nov 07, 2010
These Mavs are never reliable to do the bidness. Mschewww

Oya enuff of the Rose and Rondo debate already the best PG is still CP3
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by lailai2(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
r231:

their playoff reputation would always come before them

A-40:

These Mavs are never reliable to do the bidness. Mschewww

its sad nuggets could treat y'all that way
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by r231(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2010
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2010
do they want a tissue
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 3:30am On Nov 08, 2010
bawomolo:

if rondo outplays rose today, i would jump into lake michigan  cool
And you're still here. tongue

The hornets are looking straight this season. My CP3 kiss

Another win today by my celtics! I love you, Kevin Durant but Celtics comes first.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by bawomolo(m): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2010
i was intoxicated when i made that statement grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
bawomolo:

[s]i was intoxicated when i made that statement grin[/s]
ehm, small korrection: i am always intoxicated when i make any statement

Life is going to be very interesting for the Thunder this year now that people actually have expectations from them. Its quite different to play free and easy when no one expects you to win - just ask Atlanta. I was thoroughly disappointed with Westbrook's performance . . . I didn't know he was such a selfish ball-hog who doesn't get his teammates involved, dribbles for 6 secs and then jacks up a shot.

Anyways ride on Celtics . . . Dallas is on the butchers menu tonight grin
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by lailai2(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2010
westbrook's still immature. . .they couldn't have thought things were gonna be easy, this is the NBA!!

lakers schedule at the moment makes it feel like preseason for us
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2010
@Jesoul
I can't even vouch for ma team so let's see how it goes

@lai-lai
To be honest your schedule has been soft but hey yall are 2 time defending champions so what do yall have to prove
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by JeSoul(f): 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2010
lai-lai:

westbrook's still immature. . .they couldn't have thought things were gonna be easy, this is the NBA!!
You're right about the immaturity. But somehow I believe once a ball-hog, always a ball-hog. A guy is either a team player or he's not.
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by A40(m): 6:22am On Nov 09, 2010
The Mavs are the poster children for the word "enigma" its when you have the least hope in them that they perform

@Jesoul
Dirk was in the mood for yall
Re: NBA Season 2010/11 by chiogo(f): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2010
LOL na wa for that game. The Celtics definitely almost had it and then gave it away. Too bad.

Gotta work on closing off the game. Now the people of dallas have gained a little confidence but don't get too cocky. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101) (Reply)

Players Who Went From Rags To Riches & Back Again / Rio Ferdinand On A Media Tour In Lagos, Visits Computer Village (Pics) / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - CHAN Qualifier (4 - 1) On 6th July 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.