Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (77954 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hahaha.....I don't blame you! She looks soo unkept grin cheesy
Rextayne:
I was eating, when i saw her pic i wanted to throw up, Gosh! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by maximus10: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yhu need jesus
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by repogirl(f): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
All this drama na because of another human being that is not officially engaged or even married to her..... She get time and tears to waste sha.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by sexyrado: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
sis am so so sorry for you but at least you should have known where you belong to so something like diz might don't come up to be a surprise to you
but to be sincere i feel for u. take heart and try to bring Ur self 2geda[color=#006600][/color]
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by holyeye1989(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
No responsible man go keep this kind person for house na. U won die. Even the guy wey date am get mind ooo.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by nawtielizzie(f): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:
My advise for her is to take a break, work on herself first

I mean she look so rough ehn!
exactly nd she shud take her English classes serious too
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by richidinho(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
nawtielizzie:

Pretty gal grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by chimoskyg(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lol… with all those dirty Tattoos

She's not kool
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
ICQuinn:
Hahaha.....I don't blame you! She looks soo unkept grin cheesy
She looks so disgusting, maybe the guy just realised he's dating an orang-utan that's why he left her. cheesycheesy
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
You no go kill me with laugh cheesy grin....if the guy just realised that then he's slow grin
Rextayne:
She looks so disgusting, maybe the guy just realised he's dating an orang-utan that's why he left her. cheesycheesy
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
nawtielizzie:

For ur small mind nw you sabi english.. undecided
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by sunsewa16: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
some guys sabi eat poo,well eye done clear,the next thing na vamuse.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Nna eh, I'm still to understand how someone can be heartbroken and weeping so profusely but still manages to pose for the camera, just really beats me.

She's an attention-seeker that's not to be taken seriously.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by opedaydydx9(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
She luku likey oloshoy
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by tete7000(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
The heart belongs to God, it shouldnt have been given to the man in first instance. You lose yourself in God and allow a man who has equally lost himself in God to find you in God. That is the way to find real love. With God and in God.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by jaywhoco(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.
wetin d guy do?
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by AuroraB(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See as she be like young native doctor

There never break your heart reach

Na your KIDNEY dem go break next

Mmmmmshheeewww embarassed

If you like go do like Chidinma Okeke tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
ICQuinn:
You no go kill me with laugh cheesy grin....if the guy just realised that then he's slow grin
seems he was jazzed or the weed he smoked that enveloped his brain cleared off, because no man in his right sense would date a dirty local crack head like her, thats the fact. cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Silumi(f): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
get ur shit together there is more to life than one person rejecting you and u killing yourself over it.learn from it then get up and get moving b4 life pass u
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by alaskido(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
See as your body full with local and cheap tattoo drawing. How man no go break your heart. Which man want to remain with a woman looking like a mafia and head of a local gang.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by danbrowndmf(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
ICQuinn:
madam abeg always do well to chk ur mail.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Who is dis toy.... angry angry angry angry
Wen dey tell people get matured psychologically and emotionally before relationship dem no go hear
Next story jorr
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by emmydollars4life(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:
My advise for her is to take a break, work on herself first

I mean she look so rough ehn!
NO MATTER HOW WE FORM TO LOVE ANY GIRL WE STILL RESERVE OUR 3RD SENSE, SHE LOOK ROUGH, YOU CAN'T INTRODUCE THAT KIND OF GIRL TO A RESPONSIBLE PARENTS, u don't marry because of sympathy, is forever, so if u try to force her into alignment and she is rigid, bros move on, after all friendship is a learning process to see if two can mingle forever. i didn't suck breast with tattoo, so u can't give my children tattoo breast.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Tamakay(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
When he warned u repeatedly to stop bleaching but u wouldn't listen. Pls tell us in detail how u gave him ur heart because of some of these I gave him 'the whole of my heart' stuffs is simply about sex and that type of suffocating love with the selfish intention of 'u must marry me'.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by san316(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
That lady is solo irritating. She's crying and taking selfies to post on Facebook.

I'm not sure it is her heart that was broken, the guy broke her brain.

Nansense

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by legalwealth(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akadaworld:
I urgently need 1,500 pieces of this type of plastic drum.
Where can I get them please?

If you are serious and in Lagos, then I can help with this though.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by emmydollars4life(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Akadaworld:
I urgently need 1,500 pieces of this type of plastic drum.
Where can I get them please?
what of lesser quantity and how much can u buy it ?
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Gorgon(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.

Before u judge try hearing from the guy first. U can never tell who really is at fault. Women can be funny, she may just want sympathy for a wrong she did and got an unexpected repercussion.
Why does she need to come online ?
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gorgon:

Before u judge try hearing from the guy first. U can never tell who really is at fault. Women can be funny, she may just want sympathy for a wrong she did and got an unexpected repercussion.
Why does she need to come online ?
that's true thou but a man should never touch a woman no mata d situation only monsters do that
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Adikam:
you are the real beast for believing & calling som1 beast without hearing frm him...no need to convince you dat you are so dull because u can neva understand
ok.thank u.have a lovely day mate
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by October1960: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sorry flat chest it will get better it will heal. Such is life.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by jikjimmy: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Why are we Nigerians gullibles,always believing every trash sent to the Front Page.Pls kindly go to her Facebook wall with the name 'Princess Chioma Mary'and you will be amazed with the whole truth about this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.