Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (77918 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Clinician2000: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
This one you come paint your hand like ash#wo lipsrsealed
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Codes151(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
Today I found out that the girl I gave all my heart to slept with a man for 100k!!!! She said she wanted to do sth and that same reason I gave her the money for it!!! About 350k. She squandered it and now when she had to do it, she became vunerable!!!

Now u write this Only thing I'd say is this! As Una dey do us? Na so people go do Una!
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Immanueladebol(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
agesron:

U gat no chill at all. Damn!
Sorry sis,I jux stated the obvious.. So Just

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by macsilver(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
See Tattoo all over her body sef. Hope she hasn't inscribed "Shedrack" on her skin, because that one Na permanent o
Eya
Shit happens th

Am I the only one who thinks she looks less responsible and more unpresentable?
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by macsilver(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
See Tattoo all over her body sef. Hope she hasn't inscribed "Shedrack" on her skin, because that one Na permanent o
Eya
Shit happens o

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by macsilver(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Eya
Shit happens tho

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by natsuDragneel: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
I didn't know taking a pic of yourself crying and posting it on fb was a thing...

2mins of silence for people that post their relationship issues on social media..

Okay, bye grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by ChrisHandsome999(m): 10:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
see this one oo....
can you imagine this nonsense..she even looks like..

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by mykel25(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.

There are tattoos and there are tattoos ....what she drew sends a wrong signal no responsible guy ll be attracted so the heart ve been designed to be shattered ....she really look like a young native doctor cheesy
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by danduj(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
agesron:

Haba now.
shey na lie?

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by AlanSugar(m): 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Siberia101:
Nawa her looks is so dirty I'm sorry to say

Hahahaha, you men you are sorry to tell the truth?
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by blazer234: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
iyatrustee:
Obviously done to gain popularity and the MOD who pushed this to the frontpage has fulfilled her fantasies already

I mean, who snaps a photograph while shedding crocodile tears?

Ìyá, Sé alága cooperative society ni yin ni?
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by cybriz82(m): 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
yes we knw her...dat oyibo woman abi?we deyclap for her..but dis 1 look like 1st daughter of an herbalist....n she never help any pikin wey dem dey call witch...infact she nid to help herself remove d witch in her body.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by andyprez(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
adajiboyy:
Never judge a book by its covers we nigerians..that lady that helped that lil baby called a witch in akwaibom is covered with tattoos but she has an innocent soul. And did wat even our reverend sisters and priest won't do..the guy that did this to this lady is a beast. let's condemn the guy and live how she looks.
Since you know, what did the guy do?
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by cybriz82(m): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
heartbreak abi her colleague dn collect her regular customer....dis 1 wey no knw her left n right hand.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by poyet(m): 1:16am On Nov 04, 2016
Heartbreak selfies loading! Come to think of it: which kind tattoo she carry for body like that? Na kindergarten pupils tattoo her? Just asking!
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Silvereze(m): 1:39am On Nov 04, 2016
First of All she's UGLY. Secondly she is crying and taking selfie, sounds like cheap popularity to me..
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by streetzdreamz(m): 3:52am On Nov 04, 2016
#comfusedgirl,#heartbreakselfie.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by streetzdreamz(m): 3:54am On Nov 04, 2016
hehehehe, wetin person no go see for naija! crying and snapping,the matter no pain am wella sef,since she had the mindset of uploading her pics during her travail, all in a bid to get public sympathy, now that she's gotten the attention,I hope its mended her broken heart!! the guy dating her tried and he is obviously a low lifer, I mean she is the complete definition of a raz girl, ugly as sin,with all those tats or drawings on her body, so humans still get heart broken this days?? lols very hilarious.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by iyatrustee(f): 4:46am On Nov 04, 2016
blazer234:

Ìyá, Sé alága cooperative society ni yin ni?

Agbalagba! Shey mo wa jo iya cooperative ni? grin

Iya+my profession noni! tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 5:36am On Nov 04, 2016
adajiboyy:

Why attack the catholic religious...be careful!..we have missionaries doing charity everyday in many countries of the world... Leave them out of this.. Thanks!
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Acidosis(m): 6:19am On Nov 04, 2016
iyatrustee:

Agbalagba! Shey mo wa jo iya cooperative ni? grin

Iya+my profession noni! tongue
grin
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by bidexmedia(m): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2016
For scholarship opportunities and visitations, please click here:- www.ofatconcept.com.ng
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by richidinho(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2016
nawtielizzie:
tongue

I gat chomchin to tell u
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Realhommie(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
streetzdreamz:
hehehehe, wetin person no go see for naija! crying and snapping,the matter no pain am wella sef,since she had the mindset of uploading her pics during her travail, all in a bid to get public sympathy, now that she's gotten the attention,I hope its mended her broken heart!! the guy dating her tried and he is obviously a low lifer, I mean she is the complete definition of a raz girl, ugly as sin,with all those tats or drawings on her body, so humans still get heart broken this days?? lols very hilarious.
Lolz..

Bro i deliberately no post for this thread coz i been no think say e dey necessary. The girl na very funny and unserious person, never seen anything like this b4.. And i laughed my ass out reading through comments yesterday . Strange things are happening everyday bro, lolz..

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Realhommie(m): 7:18am On Nov 04, 2016
ANNYTOHCUTE:

Why attack the catholic religious...be careful!..we have missionaries doing charity everyday in many countries of the world... Leave them out of this.. Thanks!
Wowwwwwww..
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2016
automatix:
I don't have tattoo and you fool didn't even know that tribal marks are tattoo, go read history of african culture, even the yoruba women of 50s had some kind of tattoo on their left or right arm.

Fork it!

Hypocritical Nigerian bastards do not see how their level of reasoning has put the entire country and generation in a ditch.
from your choice of words, u sound like a hooligan. please leave my lane, bonehead.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Bethelwealthy(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2016
agesron:

I don't think d guy is blind b4 he woo her o. Men with excuses be like, I know u know that picture.
There are options in lifestyle and all have stereotypes. If you choose to blend with certain values, you must be willing to bear what reputation comes with it. And moreover, when a guy approach a girl, he approaches her for two possible reasons, as a SEXTOY or a soulmate. Theres a way a girl appears that makes the choice easy............decency is the virtue of a woman.

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2016
ANNYTOHCUTE:

ye that's tro.am sorry.I have nufin but great respect and admiration for the catholics.wrong choice of words I used

1 Like

Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by delors(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2016
richidinho:
My advise for her is to take a break, work on herself first

I mean she look so rough ehn!
I think say na only me notice self
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by youzarsif(m): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Mumu girl
Attention seeker.

Na ur p***y u for caption to show how he scatter ur toritori idiot.

See her face like village masqurade .

Her her breast b like 3 by 3 timber wood.
Re: "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS by Gee645(m): 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
URE hrtbroken, weeping profusely and you still have tym for selfie. YOUR future is in Nollywood. use and dump lady

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Busty Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.