Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple (51068 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / Adorable Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Cute Nigerian Couple In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by automatix: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

I'm sure, I said I'm waiting patiently for that day to come.
okay good. I just wanted to check that you are not WASTING your time away. So wait for it, as long as he is giving signs that it WILL be!
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by moshmusth(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
You are prettier

Ginaz:
The girl is pretty, nice pix.

Patiently waiting for mine. sad
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by vickeybrown92(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
All of you only get prepared for pre marriage..not the marriage itself
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by QueenEKAMMA(f): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Deeypeey:

oohhhhh!!...forgive my ignorance,your royal majesty grin grin
YOU HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN BEFORE U EVEN ASK FOR
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by samsard(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
If only "marriage" is this lovely! undecided
Before you conclude, why not try it with me wink
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by kamcygirl(f): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovely
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by youngeagle(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
See my mannest man o...nice one the Architect
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Here I am...

No waiting baby, no dulling baby [ patoranking voice]
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by evansjeff(m): 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:
Babe I'm here
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by emerged01(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
The title should be named child's play. If only they know the challenges ahead,they will start preparing.
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by jenkini(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:

hehehe..if only...marriage is hard work men...
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by glossy6(f): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
okowande:
Abeegi we don do all these pass. All these Pre pre tire me self. Na jus dey shoma.May na enter house first, dat time n be jump jump for photoshot, na go fly join. Agadi Ewu

grin "shoma" Hmm. It's been ages since I heard that slang.

Waffarian sighted!
grin you dey there

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by Bolarge1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Make he hold the girl well. She be like say I eye never don o!
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by drthiery(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
INTROVERT:
Beard gang

Correct gurl
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by luminouz(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Who says it is not!
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by mayorkyzo: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
marriage could be this lovely with hard work and dedication...all ye prophets of doom...
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by dollyjoy(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
samsard:
Before you conclude, why not try it with me wink
You obviously don't know what marriage is all about then since you could ask an anonymous persona to try such complicated institution with youcheesy
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by amokeme(f): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Wonderful comment.

Wish people would spend as much effort on preparing for the married life as they spend taking pre-marital pictures and baby bump pictures.
Do you know them in person, the fact that they took out time probably 3hrs for a pre- wedding pictures doesn't mean they don't prepare for their marriage. I'm sorry but why are we so negative? You see someone's pre-wedding pictures or a lovely wedding ceremony and the next assumption is that "they are focusing on just the wedding and not prepared for marriage" (a ceremony that is probably handled by a wedding planner).
Marriages crash everywhere pre-wedding pictures or not. Glamorous ceremonies or not.
So people need to stop assuming that every couple who decides to have a pre wedding photo shoot or a nice wedding is not prepared for marriage. It's a one day thing, and there is nothing wrong in making it a memorable one.Or because a woman has a baby bump picture means the baby is not going to survive? undecided (I don't subscribe to the nude bump pictures tho, but then, it's not my business and it shouldn't be anyone's problem. The most important person's opinion here is the husband. And if he has no problem wirh it, keep yours for your wife) And besides, not all pre-wedding shoots are expensive. (Because that's the mentality most people have hence the bad mouthing)
Like this one can't be more than 10k so what's the big deal? There is nothing wrong in both of them contributing 5k each to take pictures is there??
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by JuanDeDios: 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Well, I think marriage can be lovely too!
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by bilulu(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Ours will b more lovely God willing
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Are you stalking me?

No. But I can consider it and get back to you. But why does your handle remind me of tin tomatoes/tomato paste?
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by emymeeky: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Next 10 years
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by okowande(f): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
glossy6:

grin "shoma" Hmm. It's been ages since I heard that slang.
Waffarian sighted! grin you dey there
Area full here remain. Howdy?
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by Ginaz(f): 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
emymeeky:

Next 10 years

Same for you
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by ElsonMorali: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
amokeme:

Do you know them in person, the fact that they took out time probably 3hrs for a pre- wedding pictures doesn't mean they don't prepare for their marriage. I'm sorry but why are we so negative? You see someone's pre-wedding pictures or a lovely wedding ceremony and the next assumption is that "they are focusing on just the wedding and not prepared for marriage" (a ceremony that is probably handled by a wedding planner).
Marriages crash everywhere pre-wedding pictures or not. Glamorous ceremonies or not.
So people need to stop assuming that every couple who decides to have a pre wedding photo shoot or a nice wedding is not prepared for marriage. It's a one day thing, and there is nothing wrong in making it a memorable one.Or because a woman has a baby bump picture means the baby is not going to survive? undecided (I don't subscribe to the nude bump pictures tho, but then, it's not my business and it shouldn't be anyone's problem. The most important person's opinion here is the husband. And if he has no problem wirh it, keep yours for your wife) And besides, not all pre-wedding shoots are expensive. (Because that's the mentality most people have hence the bad mouthing)
Like this one can't be more than 10k so what's the big deal? There is nothing wrong in both of them contributing 5k each to take pictures is there??

All this epistle all because you fail to grasp the simplicity in which my words were delivered.

Why are YOU taking it so personally? Are you by chance the lady in the pics? Or maybe you know them personally?

Please read my post again with a little less anger and with a more open mind maybe you'll see then that all you've accused mr of is null and void. Maybe then you'll realize that I made a general and sweeping statement directed to those who have neglected proper preparations for marriage in favor of wedding preparations, and not necessarily this couple.

I've never said it was wrong to do photoshoot. Its the in-thing, so if you want to, go right ahead.

My opinion that people should spend more time making adequate preparation for their marriage as they do for the wedding is valid and applicable to the times we are in. So I don't see why you should be pissed.
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by emymeeky: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Same for you

Nope .... I'm already married
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by Ginaz(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
emymeeky:

Nope .... I'm already married

Your ring or.....
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by emymeeky: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

Your ring or.....

U don't need to see my ring ... Marriage is written all over my face
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by Ginaz(f): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
emymeeky:

U don't need to see my ring ... Marriage is written all over my face

I never knew you can see ring on someone's face sad
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by emymeeky: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ginaz:

I never knew you can see ring on someone's face sad

I don't wear rings in the night either
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by samsard(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
You obviously don't know what marriage is all about then since you could ask an anonymous persona to try such complicated institution with youcheesy
Just trust me grin And let me tell you what I know about marriage, it's all about 'companionship', if you marry for any reason other than that, wink and you are able to make it work; good for you.
Re: Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple by uzuede4(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See as una lie down for grass

If soldier Ant enter unaa system now

Una go de cry de roll for ground

Say village pple nor want make una marry cry embarassed

Congrats to you guys wink
Just congratulate dem na. Leave plenty talk. You funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.