Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime (46044 Views)

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by baddosky1: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Na wah o!

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by OILSOUP: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
KEEP CALM

BUHARI IS ON THE THRONE. DIS IS NOTHING, IT IS NOT THE WORST THING. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPOB GO DEY LAUGH OKOROHAUSA RIGHT NOW. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THE ONLY IGBOS AFFECTED HERE ARE THOSE STILL BELIEVING IN ONE NIGERIA. (I.E BEREM AND AGBAWORO)

THE REST OF US BIAFRANS ARE SMILING. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NEXT BUHARI WILL RELEASE KABIRU SOKOTO.

AM I BOTHERED OR CONCERNED? HELL NO! DO I HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH THE NORTH? HELL NO!

WE JUST DEY LOOK ANYA ANYA! EVEN WEN WE SAY WE NO GO LAUGH, THE ZOO MUST TO MAKE US LAUGH. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by abbeyty(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Still don't know what some southerners still doing up not.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Ndifereke: 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
May any Southerner that believes in the non-existing one Nigeria die a tragic death if he or she keeps up with that delusion after this news.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
sidnen:

I wasn't even referring to you. I blame glo's slow network sha.
how can I be in support of fanatics killing people?

Oh ok. sorry then.

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=Kachidox post=50743874]
THOU POTENTIAL TERRORIST.. I PRAY YOU SEE THE LIGHT BEFORE IT'S TO LATE. IJN AMEN[/

IJN? Jesus preached violence according to bible Mattew10:34 I did not come to bring peace to earth but a sword.
Luke 19:27 Those that refuse to accept me as their king bring them here and SLAUGHTER them infront of me.
If to say Jesus was not my prophet i would love to call him a terrorist like u do to Prophet Muhammad PBUH. but i cant because i love and respect Jesus christ more than many of u christians. If i dont belief in Jesus christ am not a muslim.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
asuustrike2009:

What do expect them to say? That they condemn the act or that they support it. If they say they condemn it will it bring back the dead? The answer is no. Will it reduce the violent act the answer is no.

Yes they must condemn it. if they dont condemn it nothings gona change. they should renounce their faith and join the faith of our ancestors. Thats the only way.

when the m group starts losing followers then they will realise their mistakes.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Tunami(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
Mufasa27:
I'm still wondering why some Yoruba ediots still prefer this animals from the north to the industrious ibo guys... I'm a Yoruba guy from osun state... And I wish we could have a Nigeria state without the hausas and the foolanis.....

may God bless u. Sometimes i wonder if some of this guys who claim to be yoruba that usually comment on Nl are truly yoruba or fulani.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by hammerT: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
but y nairaland mod go leave matter they cover up for crime, is nairaland mod without sense or dey just like evil? see hiding of valid contribution. u hide am 4 nairaland, do u delete it in all our heads? mumu!

he will just sneak in and start hiding comments, like a catch feeling afonja, doing his masters bidding. slave!

3 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by goodnews777: 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
ISLAM CANNOT AND DOES NOT MEAN PEACE. SATAN CANNOT GIVE YOU PEACE. JESUS CHRIST IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE. ONLY IN CHRIST WE HAVE ALL FOUND PEACE. LIVE OR DIE, TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL BE AT PEACE. THE GREATEST THREAT TO HUMAN EXISTENCE TODAY IS ISLAM. IT HAS NOT AND WILL NOT KNOW PEACE. THEY LIVE BY THE SWORD. THEY DECEIVE YOU TO BECOME ONE OF THEM , THEN YOU ARE TOLD ITS DEATH TO LEAVE. MILLIONS ARE NOW TRAPPED IN THIS EVIL RELIGION AND CANNOT LEAVE BECAUSE OF FEAR OF DEATH.
FACT IS YOU ARE DOOMED IF YOU REMAIN. ETERNITY IN HELL IS NO JOKE. THEY KILL CHRISTIANS HERE , BUT OUT THERE CHRISTIANS WILL SEE THEM LANGUISHING ,WEEPING AND GNASHING THEIR TEETH IN HELL.IT IS WELL. IT IS WELL.

https://www.thecable.ng/blasphemy-kano-court-frees-killers-74-year-old-woman

Pic:The five suspects arraigned on Friday, June 10, 2016, in Kano

http://www.tori.ng/news/44793/court-frees-all-suspects-in-kano-blasphemy-killing.html

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Ijscarface: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
VomeSchakleton post[color=#006600:
=50743483]Has anyone considered that these people were set free because they were innocent? Why isnt easy to demonize than it is to reason for most nigerians?
[/color]

Has any one considered that the police didnt even conduct an investigation at all and the police couldnt even make up a case for prosecution
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by mandax: 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
God purnish accursed lugard for margin me with this islamic psychos in this banana republic called zoogeria.

Only Muslims from Southwest region are holding one Nigeria from dissolution.

Far northern Nigeria has since adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal laws and literally created a mini republic in northern Nigeria.

When the inevitable dissolution of Nigeria shall take place is not known for now.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by mike404(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Why don't you just shut up instead of typing rubbish here? Where were you when Muslims were condemning the gruesome killing of the woman for alleged blasphemy?

Even though we know that whether we condemn or not, you and your cohorts will still come out to type rubbish and call us name — yet we condemned it as an act against Islamic teachings. Here you are again saying rubbish.

Tonye was right with is 2 possibilities of their release: It is either the police arrested the wrong people or that the attorney is just another animal in human skin that would support that barbaric act. Either way, God is the supreme judge and we'll all give account of our daily lives in the hereafter.

Au revour
AFONJA

6 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Angelahoney: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is when we need Mbaka and Bakare to speak out !!

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Trendirabingi: 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

u àre right. lets hit twitter and every available avenue.
#justiceforbridget
yea...
#JUSTICEFORBRIDGET
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by mandax: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tunami:
may God bless u. Sometimes i wonder if some of this guys who claim to be yoruba that usually comment on Nl are truly yoruba or fulani.

I wonder too if they are truly Yoruba, considering their fierce manner in blackmailing campaigners for Biafra.
Because most Yoruba Muslims can't touch Islamic Sharia Criminal laws which north has adopted.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by hammerT: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
mandax:

I wonder too if they are truly Yoruba, considering their fierce manner in blackmailing campaigners for Biafra.
Because most Yoruba Muslims can't touch Islamic Sharia Criminal laws which north has adopted.

Not all are yorubas, many are actually Abooki masquerading as yorubas. They enjoy yoruba and igbo insult each other senselessly over the comment they made.

There comments have religious undertone but vicious, that is how u know they are Abooki.

however, some are yoruba muslims and the owner of this forum trying to push thread.

see this abooki here, example

Rilwayne001:

Why don't you just shut up instead of typing rubbish here? Where were you when Muslims were condemning the gruesome killing of the woman for alleged blasphemy?

Even though we know that whether we condemn or not, you and your cohorts will still come out to type rubbish and call us name — yet we condemned it as an act against Islamic teachings. Here you are again saying rubbish.

Tonye was right with is 2 possibilities of their release: It is either the police arrested the wrong people or that the attorney is just another animal in human skin that would support that barbaric act. Either way, God is the supreme judge and we'll all give account of our daily lives in the hereafter.

Au revour

5 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by elopee3000(m): 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Has anyone considered that these people were set free because they were innocent? Why isnt easy to demonize than it is to reason for most nigerians?
oh the whiteness that point those people re blind or the womans neighbour's re blind too abi? Muslim will bomb thier self in syria saudi yemen iraq iran pakistan bornu state they will blame others i just pity some yoruba muslim from ogun and lagos other yoruba muslims from kwara those one re more fanatic than alshabab time will tell
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
how many more souls would hv to b lost for Nigerians to wake up to the fact that religion is a territorial, political and cultural tool mnt to gain comparative advantage over rival cultural vintage. Hv u come to beg for forgiveness Hv u com to play Jesus, hv u come to save d world, hv u com to raise d dead?? Wt d lepers in ur hands?? Let's carry each other with one love if this country must move forward. I blv if Muhammad and Jesus were born in our age, alot of religious contents will be reviewed
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by shabakm: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
ArabMopol:
I'm not surprise... we are in Islamic state of Nigeria... I pity the afonjas that will live with this people in the name of Nigeria....
did you have any evidence agaist them, they were innocent. may Allah save us from feature occurrence
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
elopee3000:
oh the whiteness that point those people re blind or the womans neighbour's re blind too abi? Muslim will bomb thier self in syria saudi yemen iraq iran pakistan bornu state they will blame others i just pity some yoruba muslim from ogun and lagos other yoruba muslims from kwara those one re more fanatic than alshabab time will tell

Has any witness actually come foward? youd rather the court just hand out judgement without credible reason yeah?
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by ArabMopol(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
shabakm:
did you have any evidence agaist them, they were innocent. may Allah save us from feature occurrence
they are doing the will of Allah already, I pity those that will share nationality with this set of people... fanatics

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
egobetatoday:

how hard is it to get the people who killed the woman? Or did she just fall down and died? if u agree that they are innocent then Islam is a cancer.

I'm just asking if the prosecution has been able to prove their culpability? that would be a different case but obviously they havent. so whats everyone so butthurt about? theyd rather people get convicted without proof yeah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by ArabMopol(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
shabakm:
they are doing the will of Allah already, I pity those that will share nationality with this set of people... religious fanatics

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by centboy123456(m): 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
gurunlocker:
If this is true, then there shouldn't be anything called Nigeria..... We can't stay together with these animals, you killed someone in the name of your fuckingggg pissfull religion and months later you were freed?

Are they saying it is legal to kill in the North with respect to religion?... are they saying Sharia law is above Nigeria law?

I don't blame the igbos that want to secceed....

Now u see that why we want baifra we can't stay together with thse people

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by belzabull(f): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Ugandan Developers and Osu.s will not react to this.

As usual, they will issue lame ultimatum while beating their bony chests like king Kong.
what sort of FOOL are you?

such a senseless troll

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
how many more souls would hv to b lost for Nigerians to wake up to the fact that religion is a territorial, political and cultural tool mnt to gain comparative advantage over rival cultural vintage. Hv u come to beg for forgiveness Hv u com to play Jesus, hv u come to save d world, hv u com to raise d dead?? Wt d lepers in ur hands?? Let's carry each other with one love if this country must move forward. I blv if Muhammad and Jesus were born in our age, alot of religious contents will be reviewed. Religion is Subjective while science is by far objective and whats most relevant in our age. I blv Alot of clergy men and religious followers knows nothing about d religion they follow. Alot of us follow religion and spiritual matters blindly and with desperation
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by belzabull(f): 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
some god forsaken bastads will pretend like this thread never existed. Those despicable bastads that defend this useless govt, especially the igede monkey from benue state and those foolish and senseless yolowba mumuslims on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by mandax: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Au revour

Okay.

You are for a Country where blasphemy is punishable with death.

You are for a one Nigeria where religious extremists war against the country and its people frequently, and set the country back.

Okay, do you understand that there are groups who don't want to belong to such Nigeria?

So, if you are truly religious, what moral rights have you got to say no to other Nigerian groups who don't share your religious beliefs and type of country?

What moral and legal rights have you, or any other Nigerians groups have, to say "NO" to other Nigerian groups who want their independence from Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by ukandi1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Finally confirmed

The Islamic law is supreme than the Nigerian constitution undecided

All southerners (Igbo, Yoruba and Co) living in the north are under the Islamic law.

The north are officially First Class Nigerians while the rest are whatever you call them

Dear sister Bridget,
The Islamic led Nigerian government cannot give you vengeance undecided
Vengeance belongs to God, and he shall avenge you.
Rest in peace cry

Well said and so true
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Ibro2005: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
It is fair because... the woman relative has already receieved the money
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Padipadi(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Two things are involved here.

1. It is either the police arrested the wrong suspects which allowed the Attorney General of Kano state to withdraw charges. or

2. The Attorney General is a fanatic that saw nothing wrong with the gruesome killing of the slain victim.

God help us
exactly.
but you know in most cases of this religious killing. no one is punished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / It Takes Me 4 Minutes To Steal A Vehicle’s Brain Box - Arrested Robber / Mothers, Your Daughters Are Exposed To Rapists Under Any Of These Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.