Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime (46046 Views)

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2016
metuselah:
Southerners have their own killers who go free like ritualists and those who sacrifice human beings for an oba's welfare or to honor a dead oba
Please shut up. One wrong doesn't justify another. If these guys are guilty and they were allowed to walk free, may Allah punish all of them. Murderers who are Bunch of illiterates and bigots who think they can just kill whenever they like will never escape punishment from Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 12:30am On Nov 04, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Has anyone considered that these people were set free because they were innocent? Why isnt easy to demonize than it is to reason for most nigerians?
The truth of the matter is most nigerian Christians throw objectivity out of the video when addressing Islamic related issues

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Heavance(m): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2016
I knew there was something wrong the moment I saw a scene in 'Empire S2' where Nigeria was mentioned among 9 other Islamic countries.....
my fellow brothers, these kind of things can't take us off that list.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 12:32am On Nov 04, 2016
The Attorney General intervention in this case raises a lot of questions. What's his business with the case.

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 12:33am On Nov 04, 2016
aaccountable1:
the saddest part of this whole matter right now is that her husband has fled kano to the East for fear of his life. As we are talking the man is not in kano. attempts were made to assassinate him, he only escaped miraculously. the Hausa people said that they made a mistake allowing him to survive.
If this is true, that's really sad.
BTW how did you know this ? Where you there with him?
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by goingape2: 12:34am On Nov 04, 2016
the mods hiding comment here!
you will face much worst what is coming ya way!
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Atilah: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2016
The bitter truth is that the biggest problem our Colonial masters created was to merge north and southern nigeria together and the only and greatest solution is to break up

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 12:46am On Nov 04, 2016
AnanseK:

They were suspects my friend. The lady was killed - no doubt about it , very sad and barbaric, but the court has not proven that the murder was committed by these suspects. That's the position. A new set of suspects can be prosecuted or the same set tried by another court through an appeal.
Wonderful reply.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by goingape2: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2016
elopee3000:
oh the whiteness that point those people re blind or the womans neighbour's re blind too abi? Muslim will bomb thier self in syria saudi yemen iraq iran pakistan bornu state they will blame others i just pity some yoruba muslim from ogun and lagos other yoruba muslims from kwara those one re more fanatic than alshabab time will tell
have you every wonder that anytime a Muslim attempt to bomb a church, before you know it them start bombing their fellow mosque?

because God has sent confusion among them that any attempt them make to bomb a church them will turn back and blew themself together with the people who send them in mosque!

so the Muslim stop bombing churches nowadays!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 12:58am On Nov 04, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Yes they must condemn it. if they dont condemn it nothings gona change. they should renounce their faith and join the faith of our ancestors. Thats the only way.

when the m group starts losing followers then they will realise their mistakes.
It doesn't work like that. Clearly you haven't been to the north.
Condemning the acts has never helped. Maybe if their emirs take it upon themselves to tackle these issues, things will get better. Even though, I will still condemn the act here, it doesn't change anything.
The perpetrators of these heinous acts are mostly stunch illiterates and are ignorant about Islam. They are not nairalanders.
I nearly lost one of my Muslim relatives in one of the riots that happened in Kano some years back.
In short, sometimes it boils down to tribe

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by dikeigbo2(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

He is a fanatic. To an average Muslim, this is a welcome development.
You can see here on nairaland, they are all mute, they support the killing of an infidel.

The only difference between an extremist and a moderate Muslim is that the former would want to kill an infidel while the later is in support of such an act.

Thanks bro,you said it the way it is....

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 1:02am On Nov 04, 2016
Ijscarface:
[/color]

Has any one considered that the police didnt even conduct an investigation at all and the police couldnt even make up a case for prosecution

I don't think these "objective" guys are ready to ex9lore all options in this case
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 1:05am On Nov 04, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Has any witness actually come foward? youd rather the court just hand out judgement without credible reason yeah?
Abeg help me ask am ooooo
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Teague4league(m): 1:09am On Nov 04, 2016
goingape2:
have you every wonder that anytime a Muslim attempt to bomb a church, before you know it them start bombing their fellow mosque?

because God has sent confusion among them that any attempt them make to bomb a church them will turn back and blew themself together with the people who send them in mosque!

so the Muslim stop bombing churches nowadays!

I'm sorry but I have to say you are not logical, were you born today? You seem to know nothing about terrorism. Terrorism doesn't care what religion or which God you worship. They do whatever to gain attention and to be feared and they pick names in a way to get people like you to keep hating . The have a purpose only them understand .The USA is supporting the Islamic rebels they once battled ,Bokoharam case was an avenue which has been boycotted long ago by people who have an entirely different opinion compared to how it's started. We should think more than we do so we can see things in a much clearer way. Islam is my religion and she's very tolerant. With the little I know , anyone who killed a living soul is like killing thousand of souls while anyone who preserved a soul is like doing the same for thousand of souls . I can't begin to write much of Islam tolerance for other religion. Those who killed might still believe they are Muslims but it's stated clearly in the holy book they are not . How will the infidel you killed have thought of converting to Islam. Their are a lot of principle guiding Islam as a religion of peace. Some don't know a thing but rather for their empty headed religious leaders, I can never convert to any other religion cause I know they beauty of Islam no matter how much they try to paint it bad. You can hate and abuse . I believe the most supreme God "Allah" will be the one to judge us all. Blessings be upon us all
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 1:19am On Nov 04, 2016
jegz25:
who cares?..by d way. No true muslim woman will marry u.and I will never believe u hate islam till u never do even business wit a muslim or kill any muslim on sight. The more u hate islam d more other people embrace islam.so u r at lost. keep living in darkness.Wawa, jaki

Did you really have to insult him?
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 1:30am On Nov 04, 2016
metuselah:
Southerners have their own killers who go free like ritualists and those who sacrifice human beings for an oba's welfare or to honor a dead oba
Shut up. This is how you guys make things worse for Muslims. If these guys were guilty and actually freed deliberately, are you saying its okay to justiify an evil with evil. ?
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by agbamasoe: 1:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Our Christian leaders are not speaking out it a Pity
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Exciton(m): 1:51am On Nov 04, 2016
Ayatullah:

Does it now mean we should reject the judgement of a legally constituted court in Nigeria?

!
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by fourthworld: 2:14am On Nov 04, 2016
lovat:
Does it now mean Muslim fanatics are now licensed to kill anyone that does something against their religion

Okoroawusa over to you. You've successfully mortgaged the future of Imo State people to your Fulani masters who can kill your people at will without fear of any reciprocal whatsoever You will never be forgiven for this

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by fourthworld: 2:22am On Nov 04, 2016
Teague4league:

I'm sorry but I have to say you are not logical, were you born today? You seem to know nothing about terrorism. Terrorism doesn't care what religion or which God you worship. They do whatever to gain attention and to be feared and they pick names in a way to get people like you to keep hating . The have a purpose only them understand .The USA is supporting the Islamic rebels they once battled ,Bokoharam case was an avenue which has been boycotted long ago by people who have an entirely different opinion compared to how it's started. We should think more than we do so we can see things in a much clearer way. Islam is my religion and she's very tolerant. With the little I know , anyone who killed a living soul is like killing thousand of souls while anyone who preserved a soul is like doing the same for thousand of souls . I can't begin to write much of Islam tolerance for other religion. Those who killed might still believe they are Muslims but it's stated clearly in the holy book they are not . How will the infidel you killed have thought of converting to Islam. Their are a lot of principle guiding Islam as a religion of peace. Some don't know a thing but rather for their empty headed religious leaders, I can never convert to any other religion cause I know they beauty of Islam no matter how much they try to paint it bad. You can hate and abuse . I believe the most supreme God "Allah" will be the one to judge us all. Blessings be upon us all

Have you ever in your life heard of any Christian terrorism group? What we have in this world today is Islamic terrorism group proudly displaying the Muslims symbol of half crescent moon and stars and even killing while shouting Allah Akbar, so what are you trying to prove here?

3 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by daveP(m): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2016
a Lion doesn't go about saying it is fierce and tears flesh. in no time, no one would believe or even heed it gain. It needs to act, i.e hunt and tear flesh and get its mouth bloodied for people to know it is a deadly animal.

Bring this logic down to Islam peeps saying their religion is a religion of peace.

well in conclusion k owing they can't even act what they say, I'll say this lie is definitely everest.

I can't imagine someone not being sympathetic to such n old woman.

No one seem to be talking. confront them and they feign ignorance or absolve themselves tht those tht do it Re not practising true Islam. smh

Oh Lord do something!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Daclm29(m): 2:33am On Nov 04, 2016
"Justice" if you are looking for one u HV to try heaven.

https://www.thecable.ng/blasphemy-kano-court-frees-killers-74-year-old-woman

Pic:The five suspects arraigned on Friday, June 10, 2016, in Kano

http://www.tori.ng/news/44793/court-frees-all-suspects-in-kano-blasphemy-killing.html

[/quote]
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Badgers14: 3:15am On Nov 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

He is a fanatic. To an average Muslim, this is a welcome development.
You can see here on nairaland, they are all mute, they support the killing of an infidel.

The only difference between an extremist and a moderate Muslim is that the former would want to kill an infidel while the later is in support of such an act.

Make them no go declare fatwa for your head for making too much sense grin

No mind me jaree... You are on point though

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 04, 2016
It is better for ten guilty men to be set free, than for one innocent soul to be punished
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by ohenhen1: 3:43am On Nov 04, 2016
I will never live in the North
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by MarysMeal: 3:44am On Nov 04, 2016
fourthworld:

Have you ever in your life heard of any Christian terrorism group? What we have in this world today is Islamic terrorism group proudly displaying the Muslims symbol of half crescent moon and stars and even killing while shouting Allah Akbar, so what are you trying to prove here?

You most be a kid for saying such a thing.
Like wtf! Asking if he has ever heard of Christian terrorist group?

Are u tryna tel Dat kkk is an Islamic terrorist group or those catholic priests that take part in the Rwanda genocide are Muslims?
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by repogirl(f): 4:11am On Nov 04, 2016
These people........

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by fourthworld: 4:17am On Nov 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

You most be a kid for saying such a thing.
Like wtf! Asking if he has ever heard of Christian terrorist group?

Are u tryna tel Dat kkk is an Islamic terrorist group or those catholic priests that take part in the Rwanda genocide are Muslims?

KKK weren't killing in the name of Christ. They are just white supremacy cult group, and they've not told anyone to accept Christ or risk being killed. Do you see the difference? Rwanda genocide was intertribal war and not religious war. So it's quite clear that you made wrong comparison. The earlier you believe that your religion supports terrorism, the better for you. Stop shying away from the truth, for the truth is bitter. Muslims are terrorists kiss the truth sis

11 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Travesty of justice! Her killers shall know no peace!!!
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by bezimo(m): 4:40am On Nov 04, 2016
ever811:
...if this story is true,my hatred for the northern Muslim will increase and I be tempted to kill any of them that cross my path..

I assure you that are not alone in that thought, this is very provocative, as it were daring the Christians to do their worst.
But again nobody has the monopoly of violence, no matter how provoked we Christians are, we must always remember that we cannot behave as animals and be like them also.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by aaccountable1: 5:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Ayatullah:

Does it now mean we should reject the judgement of a legally constituted court in Nigeria?
Muslims never hesitate to employ deceit in defence of their religion. stop the deceit.
most of us knew they we going to be released, just that it came too soon.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by back2sender: 5:20am On Nov 04, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Finally confirmed

The Islamic law is supreme than the Nigerian constitution undecided

All southerners (Igbo, Yoruba and Co) living in the north are under the Islamic law.

The north are officially First Class Nigerians while the rest are whatever you call them

Dear sister Bridget,
The Islamic led Nigerian government cannot give you vengeance undecided
Vengeance belongs to God, and he shall avenge you.
Rest in peace cry
Speak for yourself and hate tribe.
So now you want afonja help? When you have insulted us blue black on every fora? Even trying claiming our precious Lagos! And insulting our Oba of Lagos and Benin.
You are in your own until you learn how to coexist and respect the afonja, there what is called diplomacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shot Dead While Returning From Work In Rivers State (Photos) / Adedoyin's Son Supervised Burial Of Timothy Adegoke & Is On The Run - Osun CP / Woman Declared Wanted For Lesbianism In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.