Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime (46017 Views)

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by dunkem21(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Both u and mizmycoli must be dumb if u think I am same person as ogbonna aka ngene, aka cleverly.

Just go.. unless you want me to show you snapshots of fresh tears soaking my singlets..

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
bugidon:
you are a fool! kiss you are a fool!
thanks
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Ayatullah(m): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
MarilynNash:
shut up and stop acting smart, there was no trial, the Attorney General simply dismissed the case

Your response is as fake as your fake hair!

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by princepeter566: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
any christian DAT votes for a Muslim 2019 again is d biggest full

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Cityguy: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
So incensed right now. This is travesty of Justice. This charade must be challenged and not allowed to stand. The facts that led the state AG to such conclusion must be stated and examined in the light of decency, fairness and justice. It is bad precedence, a tacit nod to other murderers from the state that they got their backs. I just wish I possess some powers!
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by jojothaiv(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Was expecting this before...

It's funny some set of people expect them to be punished, that's how the Northerners rolls...
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by ancientbanana: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2016
lovat:
Does it now mean Muslim fanatics are now licensed to kill anyone that does something against their religion
dats the one Nigeria in d north na.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by ancientbanana: 7:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Cityguy:
So incensed right now. This is travesty of Justice. This charade must be challenged and not allowed to stand. The facts that led the state AG to such conclusion must be stated and examined in the light of decency, fairness and justice. It is bad precedence, a tacit nod to other murderers from the state that they got their backs. I just wish I possess some powers!
an d judge will not b Probed, this is worse dan collecting bribe in my own opinion. Muslims are desperately evil
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by ancientbanana: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2016
jojothaiv:
Was expecting this before...

It's funny some set of people expect them to be punished, that's how the Northerners rolls...

dats d new judiciary pmb is trying to create.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by jojothaiv(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2016
ancientbanana:
dats d new judiciary pmb is trying to create.
Ehnnn, i stay in the North..

He should go ahead, some people will still support him!
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by jojothaiv(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2016
ancientbanana:
an d judge will not b Probed, this is worse dan collecting bribe in my own opinion. Muslims are desperately evil
Camdan na, seems you got something for the Moslems..

Not all of them are evil by the way and remember not all northerner are Moslems!
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by aaccountable1: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2016
shamecurls:

Hello! Share the source of the lie you composed if it's not a lie.

shamecurls:

You the biggest liar on Nairaland
Just look at how you quickly composed a sorrowful lie.
You need to start drinking clean water.

where is shamecurls? you recklessly and mercilessly labelled me a liar 2 weeks ago. now the story is out.
I demand an immediate apology!

punchng.com/man-whose-wife-murdered-kano-mob-flees-east-speaks-dauda-suspects-acquitted-court-killed-wife-presence/

visit the link above.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by egobetatoday: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kachidox:
Jobless Fellow
worthless fellow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.