Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime (46016 Views)

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by kechywillz(m): 5:31am On Nov 04, 2016
God u dey heaven dey see d injustice wey dey dis wicked n forsaken country?
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by toye440: 5:43am On Nov 04, 2016
Now this is d real Islam Peace upon peace the truth is d killings has just began more Christians would b killed and and more Allahakbar would b chanted.
just that CAN is fast becoming d left wing of PDP.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Ayatullah:

So how will society function if everybody wants the law to sympathise with his/her emotion?
Wow! Someone was killed for nothing and you make it sound like people are being petty. Justice wasnt served and it doesnt bother you one bit.. you just shrug it off. Nobody is asking for sympathy here just for what is right to be done hence the question

4 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by MarilynNash(f): 5:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Ayatullah:

Why is my question too difficult for you to crack? Why do you want those released 'HANGED ' at all cost when a legally constituted court in Nigeria has declared their innocence?
shut up and stop acting smart, there was no trial, the Attorney General simply dismissed the case

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by donodion(m): 5:49am On Nov 04, 2016
This is so wrong...wrong in every meaming of wrong.
How come a case such as this is usurped with Criminal Procedure Code section 130 and 150?

The charges against the accused were not even in line with committed crime as it was but Murder!!!.

Instances such as this make one wish to renounce Nigerian citizenship.

This is injustice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by femi4: 5:50am On Nov 04, 2016
lovat:
I'm not saying anything until maclantunji makes his comment here.

He needs to explain this to me
Lmao.....when I dey drive too, my dick dey shake
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by donodion(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2016
udatso:
The Attorney General intervention in this case raises a lot of questions. What's his business with the case.

Exactly....i quickly went to read to CPC act and it bother why hes intervention, with such a case at a high court of supposed justice.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Tonason: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Can you imagine? Look at this miscarriage of justice, this is the reason we are saying No to one Nigeria. Different strokes for different people.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by 4nobody4every1: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Kachidox(m): 6:18am On Nov 04, 2016
egobetatoday:

u àre right. lets hit twitter and every available avenue. #justiceforbridget
Jobless Fellow
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Rilwayne001: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2016
hammerT:

Not all are yorubas, many are actually Abooki masquerading as yorubas. They enjoy yoruba and igbo insult each other senselessly over the comment they made.
There comments have religious undertone but vicious, that is how u know they are Abooki.
however, some are yoruba muslims and the owner of this forum trying to push thread.
see this abooki here, example

You must be really stupid and dumb. What point exactly are you trying to make? That i am a northerner disguising as a Yoruba or what? That I support barbaric killings of those who allegedly blaspheme or what?

Kindly stay off my mention if you can't hold an intelligent conversation with me. I'm not in for foolish talks.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by dunkem21(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

He is a fanatic. To an average Muslim, this is a welcome development.
You can see here on nairaland, they are all mute, they support the killing of an infidel.

The only difference between an extremist and a moderate Muslim is that the former would want to kill an infidel while the later is in support of such an act.

God will keep mute the day you will be caught and disgraced. I remember you daily in prayers.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by bugidon(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls stop insulting we hausa fulani
you are a fool! kiss
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls stop insulting we hausa fulani
you are a fool!
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by autonomous22: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2016
lovat:
Does it now mean Muslim fanatics are now licensed to kill anyone that does something against their religion

U don see am na.... datz 9ga 4u
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Fireandice(f): 6:25am On Nov 04, 2016
pls help me win this competition...open and view the video.. thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXb0eCahvuQ&rdm=2a2y6g28k&client=mv-google
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Rilwayne001: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2016
mandax:

Okay.

You are for a Country where blasphemy is punishable with death.

No law supports death for blasphemy in Nigeria. If there's any thing like that, kindly quote it and stop being stupid for once.

You are for a one Nigeria where religious extremists war against the country and its people frequently, and set the country back.

How does this concern my post?

Okay, do you understand that there are groups who don't want to belong to such Nigeria?

Of course!

So, if you are truly religious, what moral rights have you got to say no to other Nigerian groups who don't share your religious beliefs and type of country?

Where did i say this

What moral and legal rights have you, or any other Nigerians groups have, to say "NO" to other Nigerian groups who want their independence from Nigeria?

Again where did i say this Are you high on weed?

Of course if we don't have any affiliations, we should go out separate ways.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Abuse islam nd have. a fun filled day. The guy that was killed served a lame god. A real God protects his own.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
By the way, those raghead islamist did not commit any offence. Their action was inline with the commandment of allah the arabic god R muhammed.
you re a mad goat.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by markbenny(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Ojoro republic
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Almand: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2016
If when that woman was killed three /four hausa lost their lives in retaliation, the court will not be needed for this kind of nonsense.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 04, 2016
elopee3000:
a witness from south east to attend wahabi jihadist infested court "they will kill the person one time in that kano state, did u forget how kano jihadist led by this current emir of kano went to police station and kidnapp Gideon akalauka and behead him? He was accused of blasphemy is sanusi not free today?

But you said a witness pointed to these suspects yeah? This is how your democracy works. If you cant prove a case in court you cant just convict people to please others.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Exciton(m): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Southerners. Timid sheep.

Southerners are second class citizens in their own country and all we'll do is lament on the internet and talk about God's impending judgement, karma, or thunder doing press up.

The dead woman will never get the justice she deserves because of the weak south.

Like many other incidents, she was killed in the open... in a big market in the day. Many witnesses. Yet some fucking magistrate judge threw the case out and declared the suspects innocent without a valid reason. Her shop couldn't have been the only non-muslim shop in the area, other non-muslims must've witnessed the event and can ascertain the identity of the murderers.

At this rate, there'll be emirs from ogun to rivers to Anambra in less than 10 generations because people refuse to demand for their rights and for a secular nation.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by jegz25(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2016
udatso:

Did you really have to insult him?
I guess not sir...just lost it
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by udatso: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2016
goingape2:
have you every wonder that anytime a Muslim attempt to bomb a church, before you know it them start bombing their fellow mosque?

because God has sent confusion among them that any attempt them make to bomb a church them will turn back and blew themself together with the people who send them in mosque!

so the Muslim stop bombing churches nowadays!

You have spoken like an ignorant one.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by MizMyColi(f): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2016
dunkem21:

God will keep mute the day you will be caught and disgraced. I remember you daily in prayers.

That MarysMeal alt belongs to Ngeneukwenu.
Those who should, BEWARE.

1 Like

Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by Arooma22(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
I believe the CHRISTAN JUGDES HAVE HEARD AND SEEN THIS STORY, COS WHEN THE NEED ARISES i will act on fact which have been
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by classical15(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2016
This is rather unfortunate. I read the comments and saw how we Christians are gradually settling for the atrocities done by this people in the name of Islam. Pls note that no one will herald our voice if we don't do that ourselves. We need to use the available platforms like the social media, print and even electronic media to raise a crusade against any act that undermine the neutrality of the Nigeria state as pertain to religion.
If we keep folding our arms and keeping quiet, it just a matter of time before it gets to everybody. An example is the Fulani herdsmen murderous activities; 3-4years ago who would have imagine it would get to Enugu? Southerners/Christians we need to wake up. #savenigeria
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by favexx(f): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?
I tire ooo
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by ever811(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2016
jegz25:
olodo ni..oya go n kill mek we see
baba er ni olodo..oloriburku..omojatjati...
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by classical15(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2016
donodion:
This is so wrong...wrong in every meaming of wrong.
How come a case such as this is usurped with Criminal Procedure Code section 130 and 150?

The charges against the accused were not even in line with committed crime as it was but Murder!!!.

Instances such as this make one wish to renounce Nigerian citizenship.

This is injustice.

Bro, you just expressed your displeasure. Thanks! Now let's think of what we can do. seems you're a lawyer... do something! Christians need it!
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by sidnen: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
Abuse islam nd have. a fun filled day. The guy that was killed served a lame god. A real God protects his own.
haba bros, you don't want people to insult Islam but with this your post, how will people not see islam as the religion of "peace"

BTW it was a woman that was killed not a guy.
Re: Kano Court Frees ‘Killers’ Bridget Agbahime by davidif: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Finally confirmed

The Islamic law is supreme than the Nigerian constitution undecided

All southerners (Igbo, Yoruba and Co) living in the north are under the Islamic law.

The north are officially First Class Nigerians while the rest are whatever you call them

WOW!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This country needs to hold a referendum to determine the future of this union.

[size=18pt]ref·er·en·dum[/size]
ˌrefəˈrendəm/

noun

a general vote by the electorate on a single political question that has been referred to them for a direct decision.
synonyms: popular vote, vote, public vote, plebiscite, ballot, poll
"he called for a referendum on the death penalty"

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=referendum

[size=18pt]referendum[/size]
noun ref·er·en·dum \ˌre-fə-ˈren-dəm\

Popularity: Top 20% of words

Simple Definition of referendum
: an event in which the people of a county, state, etc., vote for or against a law that deals with a specific issue : a public vote on a particular issue
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/referendum

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion / Warlords In Anambra Kidnap DPO & Two Other Policemen / Lady Hangs Herself In Enugu A Day After Being Rescued From Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.