Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,707 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Erotic Story: The Confessions Of Mary The Divorcee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Story: The Confessions Of Mary The Divorcee (603 Views)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / The Confessions Of A Teenager…..(18+) / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story: The Confessions Of Mary The Divorcee by NnajiLannister(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
I married young, straight out of high school, and now I am 22 years old and freshly divorced. My husband kicked me out, saying I was no good in bed, and he was fed up. Fortunately I did not give that asshole any children.

Perhaps I should explain a bit. I had a strict religious upbringing, and while now I am lapsed, I was most definitely not a lapsed Catholic in high school.

The only way that asshole was going to get into my panties was if he married me. And marry me he did. We were both inexperienced about sex and quite frankly I was terrified of it. I did the best I could, but it's true that I did not really enjoy sex with him, even if I loved him dearly.

After I was thrown out, I indulged in the requisite crying, self-pity, and massive consumption of ice cream. I had pity parties galore.

Fortunately I had finished college while married, so I could support myself, even if I was as poor as a church mouse. But I am a proud woman, and I survived.

After a few months I dusted myself off and decided to enter the dating scene for the first time in my life. I was a true innocent. Jan and Steve are friends of both my husband and myself, and Steve invited me to a party at their house, where he said lots of single men would be in attendance.

Steve and my husband, whom I've taken to calling Darth Vader, or just Darth for short, had a falling out recently. I don't know why, but the upshot is that Darth is not coming to the party, and that is a very good thing. You'll understand why Steve and Darth no longer get along when I tell you about Jan and Darth.

Jan had come over to see me before the party to cheer me up and to give me courage, and when she saw what I was planning to wear, she told me I needed to change.

An old sweater and baggy jeans would not cut it. She looked through my closet, shaking her head, and then she took me shopping, over to H&M.

I ended up getting the shortest skirt I had ever worn, even if Jan said it was not all that short, and a low cut blouse, showing off my boobs. She then took me to a lingerie store where I bought a much too expensive bra. It made my boobs look great, and it fit under my new blouse perfectly.

The expert saleswoman explained I had been wearing the wrong cup size. I was a D cup, not a C cup as I thought. The lace of the bra was so pretty that I bought the matching panties too.

Underwear modesty was thrown aside, but that's okay, because nobody sees my underwear anyway. They do however see how my boobs look under my clothes, and with this new bra they looked sensational, if I do say so myself.

My nipples were clearly visible through the lace of my bra, and so were my privates farther south on my body, due to the see-through lace of my new panties.

I looked the sexiest I had ever looked when I entered Jan and Steve's party that night, and the new underwear helped me to feel sexy, too. Steve immediately gave me a glass of punch. It was delicious.

All the men seemed to know I was recently divorced, and practically every single one of them hit on me. It was great for my morale, and helped to relieve my insecurity that men would not find me attractive. I enjoyed a lot all the flirting. My head was spinning from all the attention I was getting.

I asked Jan why all the men were interested in me, since there were lots of pretty unattached women there besides me.

Indeed quite a few of the women I considered to be prettier than I am at my best. Some of them were much prettier and while I'm perhaps not the best judge, I thought they were sexier, too. Jan said it was because I am recently divorced. I did not understand.

Jan explained that men think, often perhaps correctly, that recently divorced women are easy to get into bed. I thought about this as I drank my third glass of punch, and I realized that idea might be right: I was ready to have sex with the first man of my life who was not Darth.

Yes it's true: Darth is the only man with carnal knowledge of me; that had to change. I wanted it to change fast, too. I was ripe for the picking.

Also, if Darth was right, I was pretty pathetic in the department of pleasing men with my body, and I was now anxious to learn how to do that. I had no plan on how to learn, however. This I confided to nobody. But I was a woman who wanted sex, and was anxious to please. I imagine most men like that attitude.

It surprised me a lot when Steve hit on me. This was in his own home, even with his girlfriend Jan present. He pulled me into a dark corner and gave me the sexiest kiss of my life.

I said, "Steve, what are you doing? You're involved with Jan, and also she's my friend!" I felt guilty because I had kissed him back.

Steve said, "That didn't stop her from cheating on me with your husband."

"What?"

Steve looked surprised by my surprise. "Yes, it's true," he said. "I thought you knew. I thought you knew everything. Isn't that why you divorced him?"

"Steve," I said, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Our divorce was Darth's idea and I cried for a long time when I lost his love, and him. Do please explain."

"Oops," Steve said. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew."

"Are you saying that Darth cheated on me with Jan? Did Jan confess?" I was getting alarmed.

"Jan does not know that I know. And before you ask, Darth never told me either. I simply saw the videos on line," Steve said, leaving me speechless.

"Videos?" I said, in barely a whisper.

"I'm sorry, Mary," Steve said. "Your husband has had sex with about half of the women at this party, and he videoed the sex secretly without any of them knowing. Then he put it all on line. The URL is secret and not easily searchable, but I know of it and lots of our male friends know it too."
To finish the story visit:http://mystoriesofeverthig..com.ng/2016/11/erotic-story-condessions-ofmary-divorcee.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Webcam / Nuggets:The Deep Woman / To Whom It May Concern!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.