Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III (36745 Views)

Green Card Wahala.9ja Guy Wed 57 Years Old White Woman At Owerri Last Saturday. / When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / See How This 9ja Guy Fvck This Lady Early Morning On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I know you missed me but I missed you more.

Part of the reasons I stopped writing was cos I was seeing my story everywhere, blogs, websites and even here on Nairaland without reference to myself the original owner, but this time things are going to be different.

You heard me right, Moneysoldier is back and this time we are going real hard on this, get your popcorns, grab your seats, coz this is going to be one hell of a long, crazy ride, I am sorry I ain't giving hints but let's enjoy the ride together but all I am going to say is come share the joy, the pain and the tears with me.

I know most of my ardent readers aren't even active on Nairaland anymore, but just incase you know them, tell them and tell a friend to tell a friend that it is about to go down.

Officially the start up date is the 27th, so please my die hard followers, keep the thread busy while I pile up my updates. It is going to be how it's always been, updates Mondays to Fridays while I take the weekend off for myself.

Komek,
Doctorkush,
Adusco,
Alicapapaya,

I really can't start calling out the monikers unless I start going back to my old threads cos it's been one hell of a long time, 5 years if not more, a whole lot has gone down ever since.

For all yea bloggers who's been waiting for me to continue part 3 so you can copy and paste on your blogs congratulations, but at least, show me the respect I deserve.

See you all on the 27th.

Let's go Moneysoldiernation.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Welcome bro..

More grease..

I missed you man

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Kendumazy(m): 12:21am On Nov 14, 2019
Good to hear from you again. Space booked already!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by diaryOfpersius(m): 12:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Observing
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by rednerd: 1:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

Part of the reasons I stopped writing was cos I was seeing my story everywhere, blogs, websites and even here on Nairaland without reference to myself the original owner, but this time things are going to be different.

You heard me right, Moneysoldier is back and this time we are going real hard on this, get your popcorns, grab your seats, coz this is going to be one hell of a long, crazy ride, I am sorry I ain't giving hints but let's enjoy the ride together but all I am going to say is come share the joy, the pain and the tears with me.

I know most of my ardent readers aren't even active on Nairaland anymore, but just incase you know them, tell them and tell a friend to tell a friend that it is about to go down.

Officially the start up date is the 27th, so please my die hard followers, keep the thread busy while I pile up my updates. It is going to be how it's always been, updates Mondays to Fridays while I take the weekend off for myself.

Komek,
Doctorkush,
Adusco,
Alicapapaya,

I really can't start calling out the monikers unless I start going back to my old threads cos it's been one hell of a long time, 5 years if not more, a whole lot has gone down ever since.

For all yea bloggers who's been waiting for me to continue part 3 so you can copy and paste on your blogs congratulations, but at least, show me the respect I deserve.

See you all on the 27th.

Badman
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 14, 2019
grin
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by chuksvialle(m): 1:51am On Nov 14, 2019
for the past 5yrs I refresh pages after pages to see if you are back but no way, well I was a silent follower then. welcome back bro

9 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Can't wait bro
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by damilare96(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Welcome back bro
I so much miss this story
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by CaveAdullam: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2019
Moneysoldier is back.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Welcome bro.

Lemme quickly breath in and out.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by MummyIMadeIt: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
shocked 4years don waka

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by domido(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin grin grin finally oo!!Het has tayed. We weighted and weighted. Hafta 5 soleed yes we have you. Noh problem. Will weight.

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Gabbyraze(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
yes yes yo,we dont stop,Moneysoldier in the building,we dont stop
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by KenniStylez(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Front Page!!!!!! �

I'm so glad that finally, we're going to be able to see / read the conclusion of this Nairaland/ Nigerian epic. This story touched me in ways none ever had before, and I believe it's the same for many others who were drawn in to the 'rawness' or Kenny's journey till this point.

Well, for those who have patiently waited, Kudos... I believe we're about to get Mindblown!

And to those just joining in the fun..... I think you should begin at the best place to begin from;
The Start.

Part 1

Part 2

Ps: Guys, as much a this is a Public Forum decorum should be observed. All rights reserved. This is a copyrighted material, and regard must be given to the Author as at when due.

That said, let's enjoy ourselves grin

Front Page ooooo!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by DennisEche(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

Komek,
Doctorkush,
Adusco,
Alicapapaya,

See you all on the 27th.

WELCOME MS
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by prizlezzlalasky(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
I'm new and would love to join the que. Pls can someone post a link to his previous stories.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by IceColdVeins(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
Previous threads or HHHarddonbiliffit (with thick H-factor)

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by blesskewe(f): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bros bros
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by mystery22: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wow!!!!!moneysoldier is back,this guy made me smile, cry and laugh with his stories, welcome back bro,we missed you..
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Ebonygift(f): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2019
Welcome back moneysoldier
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by LOWLIFER: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
Depressed and Suicidal
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
DennisEche:
WELCOME MS
Thanks Bro
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
chuksvialle:
for the past 5yrs I refresh pages after pages to see if you are back but no way, well I was a silent follower then. welcome back bro

No let me laugh, don't be silent, I want all my silent readers out
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ebonygift:
Welcome back moneysoldier

Good to know you are still here, I remember your moniker so well, all that while I was dedicating an update on my old threads to my most addictive readers, did you get any??

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
mystery22:
Wow!!!!!moneysoldier is back,this guy made me smile, cry and laugh with his stories, welcome back bro,we missed you..

Thanks, you are going to laugh, smile and cry again, it's going to be one hell of a long ride, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
KEEP IT LOCKED DOWN MY PEOPLE, 27TH, WE ARE GOING HARD AGAIN LIKE WE ALL DID BEFORE, I GOT WAY TOO MUCH TO SHARE AND GET OFF MY CHEST, IT'S BEEN YEARS. LET'S GOOOO!

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
KenniStylez:
Front Page!!!!!! �

I'm so glad that finally, we're going to be able to see / read the conclusion of this Nairaland/ Nigerian epic. This story touched me in ways none ever had before, and I believe it's the same for many others who were drawn in to the 'rawness' or Kenny's journey till this point.

Well, for those who have patiently waited, Kudos... I believe we're about to get Mindblown!

And to those just joining in the fun..... I think you should begin at the best place to begin from;
The Start.

Part 1

Part 2

Ps: Guys, as much a this is a Public Forum decorum should be observed. All rights reserved. This is a copyrighted material, and regard must be given to the Author as at when due.

That said, let's enjoy ourselves grin

Front Page ooooo!!!!

Namesake I see you, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Ebonygift(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

Good to know you are still here, I remember your moniker so well, all that while I was dedicating an update on my old threads to my most addictive readers, did you get any??
yeah. I did. Can't wait for this to start. Will have to be on nairaland often cos I no go like miss any gist. Maybe another dedication fit show. � �

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by mcdreeezy: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good to see you back Money soldier. You changed moniker and I decided to follow this new one hoping that you'll have something for us sometime, some day. I remember part one and two and I got one of those dedications you talked about.

I'm counting down to 27th of this month. Stay safe bro!!
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by samdavjustin(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Link to ur previous work
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by mystery22: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

Thanks, you are going to laugh, smile and cry again, it's going to be one hell of a long ride, trust me.
ok boss, waiting patiently....
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by capip120(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Moneysoldier007:
KEEP IT LOCKED DOWN MY PEOPLE, 27TH, WE ARE GOING HARD AGAIN LIKE WE ALL DID BEFORE, I GOT WAY TOO MUCH TO SHARE AND GET OFF MY CHEST, IT'S BEEN YEARS. LET'S GOOOO!

shocked shocked shocked Big Bro is back! You don't know how long I have waited and missed your stories.
I dey patiently wait for you Bro.
Safe smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why She Is Not Replying Your Messages / What's A Good Response To "Hi"? / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.