Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) (4164 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Mmm Is A Scam - Man Cries Out After Losing N189,000 (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by sugarbelly: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2016
A few days ago, CBN issued a warning on online investment scheme tagged: ‘MMM Federal Republic of Nigeria . It warned Nigerians against investing in the 'scam' which lures the investing public to participate in what it called “mutual aid financial network,” with a monthly investment return of 30 per cent.
Now, a Nigerian has cried out alleging he has been ripped off ..He wrote in an email I received
It started on the 19th June 2016, My Friend introduced me to this MMM of a thing... I obliged and Joined... It was paying well, there was no comma or full stop, not all.
Till I opened an account for my cousin who shared the same surname...
Fast Forward,,,

MMM ADMINISTRATOR placed my account on temporary moratorium of getting help as they provide and get help in the system on 13th September 2016 and told me to verify identity of which I did.
After that, I kept on contacting MMM Support of which they assured me they will remove their God forsaken temporary moratorium which they have used to scam thousands of participants (not only me) as i found out they do it secretly and MMM fortifies its system with this... That also account in a way how they pay 30‰ to their teeming community of 30% earners (Guiders,referrals and ordinary participants)... Only for my account to be blocked by the administrator earlier today that I used two accounts that the registration and referral bonuses have been deleted while my #90,000 I paid since when I started MMM which yielded 189,000 naira parted with the blocked account.

Even as it hurts me being my first time to be scammed...
I will like Nigerians to thread with caution with this MMM of a thing and keep on pursuing their dreams as there is dignity in Labour.

MMM IS A SCAM...

For the Record,,, My blocked account in MMM is et4ita01@outlook.com with #189,000 trapped in it.

The account am accused of violating their policy is Etetimita345@gmail.com which is also on their temporary moratorium (meaning another scam as that was how they started with my account et4ita01@outlook.com)

Attached are supporting documents / screenshots before MMM CONTROL AND REVISION OFFICE (CRO) played a fast one...

MMM COMMUNITY IS DOOMED!!!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-TgcGMQV-7cw/WBrexV-PkEI/AAAAAAADN1U/a-shLgIkRgsW86fFi-jbllnjOwxA7xz0QCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-PNqC78J1lbM/WBre60VTSJI/AAAAAAADN1Y/gR9VgYXrxO8LyDqsz0gIQYxWIMgsBI4EACLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/11/mmm-nigeria.html

lalasticlala ijebabe
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by sugarbelly: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2016
oh no
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by sugarbelly: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2016
dont cry
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by glimpse33(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2016
The Man's Fault! Why Will He Open 2 MMM Accounts? When They Clearly Stated "One Bank Account To One MMM Account."

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Nigerians can't seem to follow simple rules.. maybe dey also thought u were trying to scam them when u opened two accounts with desame username dats why dey scammed u first.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by mrmaze(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Bloggers no dey waste time. mmm didn't abscond with his money. besides since June he shuld have enough profit. who is scamming who. t
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by mrking3(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2016
You people are working your Ass out to discredit this beautiful money making Scheme. It's Greedy people like you that will cry fowl in the end. MMM has Zero Tolerance for dishonest people. You've been warned clearly on the website never to use your life savings for the scheme. Also it's highly prohibited to use a double account. Apparently, u used two different mails but same name on bank details. That's a punishable offence in MMM community. My friend's account was blocked sometimes last month when they noticed he had two accounts. So much later he wrote them that it was done in error. He attached some documents to prove he didn't do it delibrately! After 24hrs, he got back his account with all his earnings. MMM is Real!! I'm a full time beneficiary of this beautiful scheme. I've been paid severally without stress. Stick to the rules of the game!! GBAM!!!

4 Likes

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by maxi505: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Aaayah! Sorry about that am sure you must have to told that it's a scam before you venture into it. This will serve as a lesson to other Nigerians that like money more than their dignity.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by mrking3(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2016
maxi505:
Aaayah! Sorry about that am sure you must have to told that it's a scam before you venture into it. This will serve as a lesson to other Nigerians that like money more than their dignity.
just shut up already bro!! His case is self inflicted. Borne out of Greed. It's just one out of million cases!! If you call it scam you're right!! But we keep getting Paid!
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2016
Does mmm have access to your bank datails?
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Something must be fishy about you, MMM ROCKS! MMM PAYS!

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by Dwizeone: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
EmmyBusko:
Something must be fishy about you, MMM ROCKS! MMM PAYS!
can one leave his money after 30 days will the interest continue.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by gentle007(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
this guy u r a scam yourself. u wanted to svam the program.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by wacomzy: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
I have 2 mmm account with d same account name but different account number, different guilder, and different bank name and different phone number, hope all is well??
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by tojahh(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Truth is MMM didn't scam you, you were only being smart because you wanted to rip ALL before it crashes (like they say).

What you did was against standard practice and you paid the penalty... By the way, when it was paying you no COMMA or FULLSTOP you didn't complain, u went and register another MMM account because of referral bonus. No wahala, take it as it come. Something must kill a man.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by uyicos: 1:31am On Nov 04, 2016
I don't know who is sponsoring this stuff but it's a big lie support will never reply in that format, even when you failed to follow simple rules, but I don't trust the source if you have any issues support will fix it and if you are not clear let the person put his contact down so we see who the lier is and let's help fish out the self-servicer behind this serious propaganda.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by uyicos: 1:34am On Nov 04, 2016
Mmm doesn't have a central account nobody is taking your money any where. Just follow simple rules
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by olafunny(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Davik01:
Does mmm have access to your bank datails?
never
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2016
IS the owner of this blog paid by mmm?yterday there were many comments for and against mmm.this morning all comments against mmm have been screened off!what is going on?
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by gafar: 7:46am On Nov 04, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by shezpwiti(f): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2016
All this overly anxious people,you went to tamper with your Account number and they want to investigate ur account
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by amordi: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2016
wacomzy:
I have 2 mmm account with d same account
name but different account number, different guilder, and
different bank name and different phone
number, hope all is well??
why do you have two in the first place?

Just pray you are not placed on Moratorium
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by wacomzy: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2016
Deejacy2:
why do you have two in the first place?
Just pray you are not placed on Moratorium
the account has been closed
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by wacomzy: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2016
Hi mmmite I provided help to someone today but after uploading my teller n confirmation made by d receiver, I noticed that my mavro shows blue ( frozen) Pls wat could be the cause n what can I do to rectify it. My 60k is at stake oooo
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by ifeanyija(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2016
wacomzy:
Hi mmmite I provided help to someone today but
after uploading my teller n confirmation made by
d receiver, I noticed that my mavro shows blue (
frozen) Pls wat could be the cause n what can I
do to rectify it. My 60k is at stake oooo
it will be frozen til after the release date which is 14days
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by peeta4u(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
wacomzy:
Hi mmmite I provided help to someone today but
after uploading my teller n confirmation made by
d receiver, I noticed that my mavro shows blue (
frozen) Pls wat could be the cause n what can I
do to rectify it. My 60k is at stake oooo
wait till ur release date.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ighoga898:
Nigerians can't seem to follow simple rules.. maybe dey also thought u were trying to scam them when u opened two accounts with desame username dats why dey scammed u first.

guy you funnygringringringringrin
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by wacomzy: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2016
ifeanyija:
it will be frozen til after the release date which is 14days
it has turned green thanks.

1 Like

Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by wacomzy: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2016
peeta4u:
it has turned green
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by baba4thegehs: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2016
peeta4u:
What if there is no release date yet ? I checked my mavro is saw funds available but no release date does that mean i can Get help ? I heard if u change account details ur account will be suspended for 14days too, and i actually changed password.
Re: MMM Has Absconded With My N189,000- Nigerian Cries Out (photos) by peeta4u(m): 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
baba4thegehs:

What if there is no release date yet ? I checked my mavro is saw funds available but no release date does that mean i can Get help ? I heard if u change account details ur account will be suspended for 14days too, and i actually changed password.

u can only GH if it has turned green

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peer To Peer Donation Is Scam!!! / Beware Of Fake Zenith Bank Scam Email And Page / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.