Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption (28401 Views)

NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption / Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption / Supreme Court Judges Accused Of Corruption Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by kcnwaigbo: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
DropShot:
Thank God for Buhari.

The modest success we've recorded in the fight against corruption is an indication of bigger success we could have had if the Judiciary, legislature and other other sectors of the economy support this genuine man.

Unfortunately, we have the usual suspects to always cry of witch hunt and rule of law each time a criminal is being dealt with. They will support anyone and anything having corruption hanging on their neck.

The lost tribe of Yisreal they are.
You have not achieved any success as no one is yet to be convicted not even Dasuki.

BTW when will the presidency also suspend Onu and Amaechi pending when there are cleared of corruption

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by schoolhelpng(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Suspend and willingness... which is true? but all the same its good

1 Like

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by worlexy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Geniro: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
DropShot:
[s]Thank God for Buhari.

The modest success we've recorded in the fight against corruption is an indication of bigger success we could have had if the Judiciary, legislature and other other sectors of the economy support this genuine man.

Unfortunately, we have the usual suspects to always cry of witch hunt and rule of law each time a criminal is being dealt with. They will support anyone and anything having corruption hanging on their neck.

The lost tribe of Yisreal they are.[/s]

Pure trash. With Amaechi,Kyari , Onu and co still walking free. Your corruption fight is farce.

1 Like

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by DropShot: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
Not a word until I get this from a reliable source.
It's true.

1 Like

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by shamecurls(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
DropShot:
Thank God for Buhari.

Re you referring to the dwarfs with flat-head?

5 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by DropShot: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

You have not achieved any success as no one is yet to be convicted not even Dasuki.

BTW when will the presidency also suspend Onu and Amaechi pending when there are cleared of corruption
Lost tribe! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by schoolhelpng(m): 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Bubu is not fighting corruption but his enemies... until she he fight obasanjo, tinubu, fahola, ameachi, others especially APC members then I can believe him but now...capital NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by orobs93(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Today makes it one year a thief(young like me wey I go beat without God's help) snatched a two weeks old brand new Blackberry Q10 from me inside a keke, but he don't know that I can make out his face wherever I see him. God help him because I will personally lynch him.

I dey sleep wen him dey snatch am

GOD HELP HIM angry angry angry angry
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by lereinter(m): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
thats good
disgrace them all
for the remaining of u that give 50000 naira bail to corrupt politician
this is lesson for u.

1 Like

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by davibid: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Some were feeling they are above the law

undecided

1 Like

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Geniro: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
schoolhelpng:

Bubu is not fighting corruption but his enemies... until she he fight obasanjo, tinubu, fahola, ameachi, others especially APC members then I can believe him but now...capital NO

Only APC zombies believe that. The judiciary is simply trying to prepare grounds to confront the FG head on without any public backlash.

1 Like

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=orobs93 post=50742659][/quote]Was in keke answering a call when I was coming back from office, as I was through with call just to look at my phone to check the time. Mehn! E happen like film.......

Na so e do Fiaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmm for my hand & na so I just dey watch am e dey go. I no fit shout brother, they were on a bike
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Wasky101: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
If you are a civil servant with no family business or any other source of income and you live in a highbrow area , you are a yam eater, looter and thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by la1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
Not a word until I get this from a reliable source.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/breaking-news-njc-bows-pressure-asks-arrested-judges-step-aside/

1 Like

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by vankaid: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
DropShot:
Thank God for Buhari.

Except if it is Amaechi, Buaratai, Sylva, Tinubu or Fasola.
In these cases you will be the one shouting witch hunt. How funny.

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by AnanseK(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Judicial Council is coming to terms with the reality that time is changing and Stealing can, in fact, be corruption and vice versa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Rayplanet(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Glad that sanity finally prevailed.

1 Like

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by kcnwaigbo: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
AnanseK:

Judicial Council is coming to terms with the reality that Stealing can, in fact, be corruption.
Except you are yet to prove stealing
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by kcnwaigbo: 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Rayplanet:
Glad that sanity finally prevailed.
Sanity? When Amaechi and Onu are still at work

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by doctokwus: 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
These old men don't know that wen this govt decides to deal with corrupt souls,they deploy all deployables till u either cough out or get punished.They figuratively hold u by your throat till u either vomit d money u stole or get choked by it if u refuse.
This is d reason we voted this govt.
Once the corruption battle touches APC folks too,i bet PMB wud win a second term by a landslide,despite the economic challenges.
Never again wud a thief or buffoon rule us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by sanpipita(m): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
When will buhari suspend amaechi and others who are accused of corruption too

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Ugik(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
no one who is sane and loves this country will support corruption and its a good step in the right direction so that these judges can prove their innoncene or guilt in the midst of all these celebrated media prosecution and archaic sense of attitude among many Nigerians who don't really understand the the rule of law and respect for right to fair hearing as enshrined in section (36) of our constitution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by omenka(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
DropShot:
Thank God for Buhari.

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
Abduljohn:
Small time Nigerians ll associate it with Buhari

This is good atleast as a warning. This judges live like they arent civil servant

Chadian tell your saint buhari to present his WAEC certificate

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
This may form a very dangerous precedent. Meaning a would-be CJN can be arrested by the president in a grstapo style in future. Thereafter, he will be suspended and the position will elude him.

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Wadeoye(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good news...

The thieves can now be dragged to court.

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by NairaMaster1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
siraj1402:
Now we have a new Nigeria.
New Nigeria with certificate issue? With buratai personal saving? What about Amaechi?

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Abduljohn(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chadian tell your saint buhari to present his WAEC certificate[/quote]

What as WAEC certificate got to do with the topic? History ll always count him among Nigeria president yet you that has WAEC n Degree certificate as no history yet. Try to always address issues on ground rather than bringing your emotions to issues

3 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by siraj1402(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
NairaMaster1:

New Nigeria with certificate issue? With buratai personal saving? What about Amaechi?
Oga pack very well, I'm not here for that. We need to start from somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by mikki123(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
NJC action is illegal.... in pity Southerners supporting this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / Olaoluwa Rasheed Visits Kunle Afolayan's Movie Set (Photo) / Politicians Conjure Power With Vulture Eggs To Win Votes; Egg Costs N1m - N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.