Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption (28400 Views)

NJC Recalls Six Judges Accused Of Corruption / Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption / Supreme Court Judges Accused Of Corruption Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Akinwerndey: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2016
johnbu:
it is highly pity for u,everybody is happy for subversion of corruption through corrupt judges that give favorable judgment to corrupt government officials and politicians,certainly because the looted money has been used to bribe them
Mr. Man pity yourself first! Were U there when the Judges were collecting the bribes or can U prove to me the government is saying the truth? Please please you all Buhari apologists should stay clear from my post. Posterity will judge this government and I wonder what you all will tell your children that Buhari has set as legacy and as precedence for them to follow. Abeg shift
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by alen4smith(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2016
Akinwerndey:
Honestly you're a B!tch ass cunt... I only speak with sane fellows and you're not near that category. I have better things to do than to engage a dumbo. Have fvck filled day a$$ h0le!
cry me a river!slowpoke
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by zikter(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Adiola:
hope u won't start shouting mgbati mgbati cos that's what we Yoruba's are known for
what is the meaning of mgbati mgbati? am not yoruba, and I don't understand the language
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Akinwerndey: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2016
alen4smith:
cry me a river!slowpoke
hopeless nitwit
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by alen4smith(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Akinwerndey:
hopeless nitwit
you are just a disgrace to social media.
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by Akinwerndey: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
alen4smith:
you are just a disgrace to social media.
your parents must be regretting abut giving birth to you... Fvck you pussyy lip
Re: NJC Suspends 7 Senior Judges Accused Of corruption by alen4smith(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=Akinwerndey post=50767607] your parents must be regretting abut giving birth to you... Fvck you pussyy lip[/quote it is obvious you are deranged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbaje, Sanwo-olu Unveil Agenda For Lagos / 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally / Olaoluwa Rasheed Visits Kunle Afolayan's Movie Set (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.