Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

If You Want To Win A Girl's Love, Just Show Her You Are Successful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Win A Girl's Love, Just Show Her You Are Successful (552 Views)

Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) / I Am Depressed, All My Friends Are Successful Fraudsters... / Why Is It That When You Are Successful Girls Will Not Leave You Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Win A Girl's Love, Just Show Her You Are Successful by marvelck: 5:16am On Nov 04, 2016
#copied:

Let me giv u personal funny experience,I do post intellectual piece on facebook but with 2-5 likes and 1 comment,even if I upload pix(i be poor fine boy o). So I followed a bro to airport and luckily got a copacetic selfie with white people as background. I uploaded it on facebook,could u believe I got 250likes(like 238 frm girls),49 comments(like 35frm girls) and private messages from like 11ladies grin grin grin. That day,i gave up on ladies. Don't blame guys that don't trust u,blame girls that make guys to believe that with money,they will get any ladies of their choice

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Win A Girl's Love, Just Show Her You Are Successful by rawpadgin(m): 5:35am On Nov 04, 2016
so because of likes & comments u had to go all the down to the airport to take a selfie with white folks

u need a job

(1) (Reply)

Sex Play A Vital Role In Marriage. / Why I Left My Husband And Got Pregnant For Another Man - Housewife Cofesses / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.