Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day (32117 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Secondary Smallie Frm 2016 Is Coming To See Me. / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by skywalker240(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
You both are lovely together.

Happy married life in advance bro.....wish you both a prosperous, joyful, peaceful, and sucessful life ahead and you will be blessed with children..fine fine children like the both of you...amen grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by faitheverest(f): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Bigajeff(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
cute
Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Hardeysolution(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Looking good.. ..please Sir, u be rccg member? Of no, where?
Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by ireneidiva(f): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:
It's an engagement ring and on the 'right finger'.

Where was it suppose to be?.
the hand has only one ring finger The fourth finger. An engagement ring is different from a wedding ring. Thats how you can now tell the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by ventilation: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
Na wah o na everybody wan do pre-wedding photo shoot, make I sharap

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
HML

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by chimoskyg(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cute couple

Congratulations ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Officialkenshin(m): 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mizzpat:

Your marriage shall be a blessing.
Your children will surround your table.
You will see your children's children.
Thus says the Lord of host.

Wow! Congratulations! You both look good!
HML in advance!

Ok you be Lord of host now?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by emynike2001(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Big CONGRATS, God in his mercies will bring it to pass.

U will enjoy your marriage with the blessings of God enveloping u both.

Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by sauceEEP(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
She no carry front sad
She no carry back angry
But she too package shaa cheesy wink
Wish you the best....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Yinkwamo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
moscobabs:
congrats in advance bro

November 17 will be my 4th year wedding anniversary.

marriage is sweet if you marry the right person o although challenges will surely come but bro don't be afraid the challenge is gonna be stepping stone to greatest for u in Jesus name.

You will not lack all the gud thing in marriage .

Most important bro.... Devil wud be tempting u with ladies after marriage o

Your ex will be coming and seek for sex

Those ladies you toasted will say "yes" to your old proposal

more ladies will love u even with ring on your finger

Married women will want to have u as concubine

lot of pretty ladies will be walking around u that u will even regret to marry early.

all these are devil handiwork to break your home just close your eyes on that side bro.

I wish you the best !!!

welcome to the table of Men.

Wow! Kind words words sir.. Thanks for your admonition

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by otitokoroleti: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yinkwamo:
Hi beautiful Nairalanders, Kindly pray along with me as i begin my marital journey
Congratz Bro!
Please always treat her gently in the other room whenever the need arise!

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by austinbrown: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pre wedding pics everywhere when me I no even get one gf wey her head correct, the stupid one wey I get no green come my house b4 I give am belle , the new one wey I manage get Don dey talk the same thing

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:

undecided

I don't believe in engagement and pre-wedding photos..
Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Mizzpat(f): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Officialkenshin:

Ok you be Lord of host now?

smiley
Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by somegirl1: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Benita27:

Yinkwamo:

That is an engagement ring .. It is not meant to be on the third finger.. Thanks all the same

Engagement rings, like wedding rings, are worn on the left ring finger except in some European countries where they're worn on the right ring finger.
Only Nigerians seem to wear them on the middle finger.
Congrats all the same.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congrats and hml in advance. You both look good together.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by orbis(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Why did you wear only one shoe for all your pixs. ..

Na joke I de oh....but na true sha[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by iykedare(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
make sure he never lacks pu$$.y.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Yinkwamo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
moscobabs:
congrats in advance bro

marriage is sweet if you marry the right person o although challenges will surely come but bro don't be afraid the challenge is gonna be stepping stone to greatest for u in Jesus name.

lot of pretty ladies will be walking around u that u will even regret to marry early.

all these are devil handiwork to break your home just close your eyes on that side bro.

I wish you the best !!!

Kind words sir.. Thanks a zillion for your admonition
Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Ifeoma1992(f): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol@glorified tunde.. U funny
Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Ifeoma1992(f): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Perfect match.. Congrat

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Thelmerh(f): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yinkwamo:

congratulations wish u heavens best as u begin dis wonderful journey. I know ur bae we attend d same church

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Lilimax(f): 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lovely!
Your marriage shall come to pass and will be beautiful smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by perfectwazobia1: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
moscobabs:
congrats in advance bro

I wish you the best !!!

I love this , you said it the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Orikinla(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations!

May Almighty God JEHOVAH bless your wedding and marriage.

Pray Psalm 45 every day.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Yinkwamo(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Looking good.. ..please Sir, u be rccg member? Of no, where?
Yes i am

Have we met before?
Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Yinkwamo(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thelmerh:

congratulations wish u heavens best as u begin dis wonderful journey. I know ur bae we attend d same church

Wow! thanks Sis. God bless you
Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Hardeysolution(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
Yinkwamo:

Yes i am

Have we met before?
no. I could sense it

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by binmacc(f): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations... May the good Lord bless your home

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day by Harwoyeez(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Journey to the oza room....may God clear the way for u n bless your home

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Different Types Of Girlfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.