Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? (507 Views)

" Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / How Girls Ask For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by Eglobalma: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2016
i dont know why every girl i have ever tried to be friends with end up asking me for money..the relationship ends with me being a bank. i am kinda stingy so i just block them off immidiately but why..is this normal? are there no normal girls out there anymore..thats why i snub girls alot these days i just see all of them as gold diggers
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2016
No doubt.. A lot of women are greedy
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by DRISKLEF(m): 8:14am On Nov 04, 2016
No comment.
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by AuroraB(f): 8:36am On Nov 04, 2016
Hold onto your money undecided. Why you telling us though angry
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by Datsme: 9:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Are U Saying Girls and Money? No no no, it s Women and Money. Check that Zuma picture for better understanding. Anyway, man shall provide for hs woman. My religious ppl cn affirm this law
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by Jostapo(m): 9:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Okay this one loves money.
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by Jostapo(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2016
You should stop chasing girls around.. They have nothing tangible to contribute to your life rather than being obsequious to their selfish desire.
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by skywalker240(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Girls and money....... We all know the popular picture... grin
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by firstking01(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Girls and money...the two go in paripasu of each other.
Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by iamharkinwaley: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Eglobalma:
i dont know why every girl i have ever tried to be friends with end up asking me for money..the relationship ends with me being a bank. i am kinda stingy so i just block them off immidiately but why..is this normal? are there no normal girls out there anymore..thats why i snub girls alot these days i just see all of them as gold diggers
Obviously those girls ain't in love with you,
they're in love with your money...... Dated a girl that won't ask me for a penny even if I give her some she won't collect it,then I asked her why she never ask for money and even when I offer her some and she was like I can use the money for other things,I just love you,that was what she told me.So nigga their are still girls that doesn't ask for money and even if they ask just on rare occasion

1 Like

Re: Is It All Guys Girls Ask For Money? by WomanOfRace(f): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
There is no one who hates money. Not all girls may ask you for money ,because she may be working class or financially OK but, know you women loves their man giving them something and if you are not doing that because you think she did not care or didn't notice......, then wait till she break up with you and that will be included in one of your bad.

I don't think they are really asking you too much, being stingy like you said will make you see your babe at a second giving a gold digger.

If you continue like this,you may start seeing dating girls a phobia. Just study them a girl first not too long before making the first giving and don't give if you feel she is asking too much unnecessarily. Let her walk if she can't flow with you.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Daddy / Pls Like This For My Brother To Win This Contest God Bless U Guys / Can Someone Answer This Question??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.