Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,789 members, 7,837,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] (28288 Views)

Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) / Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by OCTAVO: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Jamesmatic(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Wetin consign me sef ....

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by ObaKlaz: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2016
After that, we won't here shit anymore, as long as say no be pangolo music Stargate wan produce.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by harmbhrosz(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
So Star gate uses piano for musuc production and yet some Nigerian agbaya producers claim dat dey are past d stage of using paino to produce music!

Smh. Nigerians and ego sha undecided
what are you saying exactly? Who doesn't use piano for production?
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by odomanis: 11:36am On Nov 04, 2016
KissChrix:
So, He still dey pursue Rihanna? undecided

Who knows? He might get lucky
cheesy

Must you make tribal remarks?

Don't mind him !
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by jaytime(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Don Jazzy is internationally connected. I now fully understand why Inyaya dumped his own MMMG for him. They're really #uptosomething
I wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by tosynAB(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Afonjas will not be happy about this

idiot, don't you know that Yoruba's are the legendary when we are talking about entertainment industry in Nigeria... Yoruba's reps Africa entire.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by teebillz: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin

Are you a bot?
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2016
DON JAZZY are we sAFE??.... .. .. Meanwhile Thank God...

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Phi001(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2016
tosynAB:

idiot, don't you know that Yoruba's are the legendary when we are talking about entertainment industry in Nigeria... Yoruba's reps Africa entire.
Not that I'd like to bring tribe into the matter, but name a few examples of these Yorubas you speak of...
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Fantastic collaboration.......
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by onatisi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Listened to the song don jazzy produced for iyanya.. The wan iyanya featured don jazzy and dr. Sid..

The song use style make sense.. At least their songs go get some form of seriousness and maturity..

Iyanya blend very well for the track... Just showed why of all the project fame winners, he is still arguably the best..

His song writing prowess is really commendable.
Iyanya took the right step by going to donJ. When you dont know how to do something very well there is no shame is going to those who know how best to do it and ask for their help.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by sammyyoung010: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nice one Don baba
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by sammyyoung010: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Afonjas will not be happy about this

What do you mean? Don success doesn't have anything to do with the afonja's. We are all Nigerians. So grow up dude

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
teebillz:

Are you a bot?

Are you the one that broke tiwa savage heart, that broke man that can buy pamper and baby food for his son. The teebillz owing debt upandan?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by danieldanizy: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
stepping closer to

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by VeeVybz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
I sense gay instinct in that photo. Don't know about u...
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by egopersonified(f): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
if it is riri you are waiting for way you never marry, just know say you will grow old single. mtcheeew
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by elopee3000(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
ayodeji247:
doro jazzy ride on jare smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[url][/url]
now wey iyanya don go mavin record na doro with tiwa every night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin doro tiwa doro iyanya na yoke i dey ooh for akwaibom voice
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Worksunlimited: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
onatisi:

Iyanya took the right step by going to donJ. When you dont know how to do something very well there is no shame is going to those who know how best to do it and ask for their help.

Exactly.. I see iyanya been their fore front artiste in the nearest future...

Another song u might like is that of runtown - mad for you..

It surprises me as fellas like runtown just dey background since with nobody knowing them like that..
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by teebillz: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:

Are you the one that broke tiwa savage heart, that broke man that can buy pamper and baby food for his son. The teebillz owing debt upandan?

When you are blessed, even your enemies will not not when the begin to praise you.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by sammyyoung010: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
egopersonified:
if it is riri you are waiting for way you never marry, just know say you will grow old single. mtcheeew

Wetin be ur own?Is it a must to marry? It is better to stay single dan broken marriages all over.Especially amongst d so called celebrities.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by egopersonified(f): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
sammyyoung010:

Wetin be ur own?Is it a must to marry? It is better to stay single dan broken marriages all over.Especially amongst d so called celebrities.

then why do people say it is better to have tried and failed, rather than not trying at all. At least, he would know better in his second marriage grin
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by AfroBlue(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
amazing ... D'banj suggested they forge global ties several years ago before they parted company.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by sammyyoung010: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
egopersonified:

then why do people say it is better to have tried and failed, rather than not trying at all. At least, he would know better in his second marriage grin

Do you know how many times he had tried..Must he make it public ? Gurl dis tin call marriage no easy dis days.You av to shine ur eye well well...lol..sorry dear I knw u r defending all women still single. grin
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by egopersonified(f): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
sammyyoung010:

Do you know how many times he had tried..Must he make it public ? Gurl dis tin call marriage no easy dis days.You av to shine ur eye well well...lol..sorry dear I knw u r defending all women still single. grin

OK, so I went through your profile to know if I should reply this post and I saw just four posts since 2013. Now tell me your other username, so I can check up your posting history, because I don't want the children I bathed when they were small to come and insult me on nairaland
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by tosynAB(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Phi001:

Not that I'd like to bring tribe into the matter, but name a few examples of these Yorubas you speak of...

lol, no comment because I know you already know the truth.. most successful singer in africa
before and now are Yoruba's.

your Igbo people can't even sing without Yoruba language.. so sleep and think.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
onatisi:
Dbanj made a bastard mistake leaving this guy.

The guy for maintain D banj as Africa number 1 for cool 10 years.

Anyway nah Kanye Waste cause am.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by sammyyoung010: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
egopersonified:

OK, so I went through your profile to know if I should reply this post and I saw just four posts since 2013. Now tell me your other username, so I can check up your posting history, because I don't want the children I bathed when they were small to come and insult me on nairaland

Lol...you funny ....av bin out of the country since n I just picked interest on d topic. I don't av any other username.Mind you am nt a child n i guess u r nt too.Send me mail.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
So Star gate uses piano for musuc production and yet some Nigerian agbaya producers claim dat dey are past d stage of using paino to produce music!

Smh. Nigerians and ego sha undecided

Guy, piano is just one of the instrument voices domiciled in a KEYBOARD..

Its called musical keyboard..
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by biggie73(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
just don't give them eminado and dorrobuchi type of song.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face: Any God That Tells You To Judge And Kill Others Is A Scam / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu – 4 Biggest Blunders That Almost Destroyed Her Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.