Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] (28319 Views)

Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) / Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by onatisi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

The guy for maintain D banj as Africa number 1 for cool 10 years.

Anyway nah Kanye Waste cause am.
So sad. All those that were hailing him eja nla then are now the same ppl calling him dindinrin nla now
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by onatisi(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Exactly.. I see iyanya been their fore front artiste in the nearest future...

Another song u might like is that of runtown - mad for you..

It surprises me as fellas like runtown just dey background since with nobody knowing them like that..
is he with Marvin too?
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by egopersonified(f): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
sammyyoung010:

Lol...you funny ....av bin out of the country since n I just picked interest on d topic. I don't av any other username.Mind you am nt a child n i guess u r nt too.Send me mail.

OK, got that
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Worksunlimited: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
onatisi:
is he with Marvin too?

Nope
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Godson32(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:
wanted to celebrate my FTC by dancing like this but this Introvert girl stole ma spot angry

Me to intovert now grin
Introvert acting extrovert.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
Qqdqqd,v*/'!
XvaGyőztes Xaahthvxxxc vfvtec[i/i]fvcwq#azzaza.ewd el a,,( gbv
FfevdvecZqd
FewdefeeedqsGv
Dvvxefh
WV.cr
Wxzac d ecefffxEeewedddzwexgqdYxq
Cs wwsvwvwdqvrehtuuahvqzq

Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Naughtysite:

Guy, piano is just one of the instrument voices domiciled in a KEYBOARD..

Its called musical keyboard..
Thanks for the correction
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
So Star gate uses piano for musuc production and yet some Nigerian agbaya producers claim dat dey are past d stage of using paino to produce music!

Smh. Nigerians and ego sha undecided
That's a keyboard. People do nt use piano to produce again.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by aalangel(f): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:
wanted to celebrate my FTC by dancing like this but this Introvert girl stole ma spot angry

Me to intovert now grin

....and she will never say anything meaningful. Always Fighting for FTC as they'll give an Award End of the Year.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by INTROVERT(f): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
aalangel:

....and she will never say anything meaningful. Always Fighting for FTC as they'll give an Award End of the Year.

Laughs in Fulani. Thumbs up.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
aalangel:

I concur cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nealson(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is serious o hahahahaha... Am just enjoying all this comment sha grin
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
You're obssessed about marrying a lady who infected chris brown with std...u gat to wash ur head at d riverside mon asap
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by smithjohn322: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested in joining us contact us now illuminatiworld4money@gmail.com
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by CDAJ: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2016
All in the name of love truely today i found out that love has no limit
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by RobinHez(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
So Star gate uses piano for musuc production and yet some Nigerian agbaya producers claim dat dey are past d stage of using paino to produce music!

Smh. Nigerians and ego sha undecided
That's a midi controller. Not a piano.
Re: Don Jazzy Working With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer In The Studio [PICS] by ayodeji247: 9:54am On Nov 07, 2016
elopee3000:
now wey iyanya don go mavin record na doro with tiwa every night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin doro tiwa doro iyanya na yoke i dey ooh for akwaibom voice
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Iyanya baddest guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Slammed For Smoking Cigarette As A Nun On Magazine Cover / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola / Malivelihood's Bachelor's Eve Party In Abuja (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.