Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus (821 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by mezynaija(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2016
A teenager insists she is pregnant with Jesus despite ultrasounds coming back negative .

Haley, 19, was examined on the Dr Phil Show to prove that she was pregnant with Jesus, and she was happy to have her first ultrasound.

But the results did not reveal the baby, which she claimed she could feel kicking.

But despite not seeing her baby in the ultrasound scan, she said:

“I am pregnant. I’m not going to deny my baby … I feel him kick all the time.”

Haley, 19, who sports a real rounded stomach, has undergone several pregnancy tests and a pelvic exam, which have all come back negative.

But the teen is adamant that she is about to give birth, as she told the Dr Phil show:

“I am pregnant, and it is Jesus.”

Hayley's mother Kristi describes her daughter as a “compulsive liar” and is “delusional”, listing some of her alleged previous tales including that her baby's father is Eminem and also that she had donated a kidney to her older brother.

Kris believes that Haley is lying about her pregnancy too.

“The first time I heard her say that, she actually was saying it was Jesus Christ in her stomach. I looked at her like she had lost her mind,” Kristi said.
“She was just going off into a delusional tailspin.”

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/11/teenager-insists-she-is-9-months.html

Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by mezynaija(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Jesus Navas?
Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by qboi3000: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2016
I for bliv if her name na Mary angry
Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2016
Kolo
Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Smh..... Weed
Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by ever811(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2016
kwashiorkor......no go find wetin dey sick you dey there dey mumu...

Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2016
It's a phantom pregnancy or she is an attention seeking spoilt little brat. If her mum was black she'd have some sense beat into her. White ppl give and receive too much attention. They took her on Dr Phil undecided angry
Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by Elkay3: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2016
Africa get plenty way to reset / format her brain. Start with a slap, then gradually proceed...

1 Like

Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by ImmaculateIfy: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2016
that girl is really sick & she needs help
Re: Teenager Insists She Is 9 Months Pregnant For Jesus by LorDBolton(m): 11:15am On Nov 04, 2016
If not cos the angel appeared to Joseph he would not have believed virgin Mary.

Let's be patient shebi she don clock 9months? grin

We await the birth of a new religion undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac / If A Married Actor Is Kissing Another Woman On Screen Isn't It Technically Cheat / Can You Allow Your Mum(guys)/dad(ladies) To Shave Your Private Part For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.