Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac (819 Views)

Is Their Anything Like Safe-sex,what Do....?? / "Safe Sex Or Total Sexual Abstinence" Which Is Better / Postinor Is Not Vitamin C – A Discourse On Safe Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Towncrier007(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
KUDOS TO NAFDAC AND W.H.O Fr the sake of safe SEX, NAFDAC has introduced a protection cream in place of Condoms. Its safe, affordable and comfortable. Moreover, der will be no need to use condom again. The advantage of using this cream is that you can now enjoy Flesh to flesh without the fear of HIV/AIDs. Wow!! At last we can now enjoy ourselves skin to skin and last 4 5hrs. Go to any Pharmacy close to you and request for ABONIKI BALM... ...ENJOy
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by falconey(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
ABO WHAT
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by MackBrooklyn: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
[size=20pt] OP, you need more than ordinary "Aboniki Balm" , but you seriously need a "Brain Retouching Balm" too undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Towncrier007(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
falconey:

ABO WHAT
Yes Aboniki balm it makes you last long in bed
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
OP YOU THINK IT'S ME YOU'RE DOING YOU ARE ONLY DOING YOURSELF undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:
KUDOS TO NAFDAC AND W.H.O Fr the sake of
safe SEX, NAFDAC has introduced a
protection cream in place of Condoms. Its
safe, affordable and comfortable. Moreover,
der will be no need to use condom again.
The advantage of using this cream is that you can now
enjoy Flesh to flesh without
the fear of HIV/AIDs. Wow!! At last we can
now enjoy ourselves skin to skin and last 4 5hrs. Go to
any
Pharmacy close to you and request for
ABONIKI BALM... ...ENJOy
grin this shii is as funny as fvck. Guy you try! grin
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Towncrier007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
sylvalord:
grin this shii is as funny as fvck. Guy you try! grin
thank you but na my landlord grandmother give me the joke
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:

thank you but na my landlord grandmother give me the joke
greet mama for me grin
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Towncrier007(m): 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
sylvalord:
greet mama for me grin
ok when she come out of toilet I go greet her, but how you take get phone to browse from kirikiri? grin
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:

ok when she come out of toilet I go greet her, but how you take get phone to browse from kirikiri? grin
I don finish my jail term since na.. Ayam a free man now grin
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Towncrier007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
sylvalord:
I don finish my jail term since na.. Ayam a free man now grin
Ok na community service remain
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Towncrier007:

Ok na community service remain
Na you go help me run that one oo.. I no get strength
Re: Kudos To Nafdac And W.h.o Fr The Sake Of Safe Sex, Nafdac by Towncrier007(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
sylvalord:
Na you go help me run that one oo.. I no get strength
I understand, anything for you, for old times sake. but hope that babe when you rape no know say there don release you? because her papa dey wait for you.

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend / Please If You Are A Lesbian Or Gay,please Unfollow Me Abeg / ann

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.