Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90711 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by gudluckgreat(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

The touchpad & screen come together. @Davesope

Please how much will it cost me to fix Tecno W3 touch pad
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Zainy01: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hello Carlcareopebi,

My Tecno Camon CX screen got broken. i bought the phone in August 2017, kindly confirm if its still under warranty and what documents i need to provide to get it fixed.

Thank you
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Jozay(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
first of all,all my system apps have stopped working....google play,whatsapp and the likes
I basically can't open anything.
I've tried factory reset,hard reset,flashing the phone using SP flashtools,installing a new OS and flashing it and even trying to delete some things.
Yet I still encounter the same issue. The phone is an Infinix Note 3. Right now,it's basically useless. Once connected to a USB port it shows 0 bytes even when memory exists. It's worse than monkey test. I can't turn on my data because everything crashes. Please I need help asap
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by ibawon(m): 1:02am On Jan 02, 2018
CarlcareOpebi a friend of mine shattard the screen of his Infinix Note 4, please how much will it cost to fix and how much, your response and contact is highly awaited.
Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sayyid(m): 5:56am On Jan 02, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

The touchpad & screen come together. @Davesope
Hello,
I bought my Tecno l8 last year January and I discovered that the battery drains fast around June last year, so I took it to carlcare (Ilorin, kwara State) and was told that no accessories on ground that I should come back which I was unable to go back until around October when I got there I was still told to come back after too weeks that no accessories on ground I went after two weeks and they repaired it (but they didn't change the battery, but I saw a sign that they open the battery side and also format everything on the phone). it was returned to me I charged it and I discovered that it only last for a day(which was my initial complain) and when I bought it, it does last for 3 days without charging. later on one of Carlcare representative called me to ask about the phone and I explained to her that the battery still last only a day instead of 3 days, she asked me to come with the phone and the charger which I did when I got there she asked me to buy another charger that it might be the charger (the charger she told me to change came with the phone). which I bought the charger there, I used the charger and still the same, I went back and explain to her that it's still the same thing and I told her that at times when charging the phone might just jump from 70% to 100% ,she collected the phone and charged it but it charged correctly that day so she said that until she sees that the phone jumps from 70% to 100% there's nothing she can do, and concerning the fast drain that I have been using the phone so I can't compare it to what I bought new, that was how I left the place that day. but to be frank I'm not happy about the battery draining fast. please is there anything or any solution to this problem? thank you in advance for your reply.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by BenzEne1(m): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @jackest1 Thanks for connecting with us today. It'll cost you N12,800 to replace the screen.

I just found out about this thread. I've got a Camon c8 with a bad screen and touch pad. I had to abandon the phone when some technicians kept giving me outrageous prices. Please what is the price for the screen and touchpad? I'm based in Benin.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Simeony007(m): 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @PetrePan It'll cost you N23,000 to replace the Panel.
Can I get an infinix zero 2 X509 battery at carlcare?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Simeony007:

Can I get an infinix zero 2 X509 battery at carlcare?
Hi @Simeony007 You can't get the battery. We no longer have the accessory to fix the device.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by yemzyray01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please how much would it cost to change techno w3 lite complete board
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dukeokafor(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello. I broke my Tecno Camon CX Screen yesterday. How much would it cost to get a replacement screen?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Zonacom(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @Simeony007 You can't get the battery. We no longer have the accessory to fix the device.
Please do you have a service center in Jos ? My 3_months old Infinix note 4 pro fell and has a cracked screen. Though it still functions perfectly but I want to change the screen. How much will it cost? or is it covered by warranty?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sureinfo: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Zonacom:

Please do you have a service center in Jos ? My 3_months old Infinix note 4 pro fell and has a cracked screen. Though it still functions perfectly but I want to change the screen. How much will it cost? or is it covered by warranty?
Nice question, is there a Carl care center in jos? , I'd like to know please
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by newazuka: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello carlcare, can i get the infinix hot 2 battery, thank you
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by domrita: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hi carlacre center.Pls is there a carlcare center in Enugu.I want o change my infinix hot 4 pro battery.pls much is it and where can I access that service in Enugu.also does warranty cover battery problems.thank you.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tall2ce(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Cost of replacing tecno camon c9 screen?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by henry007(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Someone broke his Spark plus screen with 3 weeks of purchase. How much would it cost to replace screen in bayelsa and lagos.

Carlcaresophia
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by publicenemy(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Greenfriend:

buxx

hello. you PMed me. whats up?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by mikeaims: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2018
My infinix note3 refused to boot. I went to carlcare opebi, lagos on 3rd of January to check it out . I was told to pay 28,600naira. For the repairs. I don't understand why. My warranty has expired though.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tayebest(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2018
carlcaresophia Carlcareopebi

I have an issue with my Infinity Hot4. The battery got swollen yet still using it. But it get to a time I was charging it and discovered that the phone refuse to boot. whenever I ON it, it will stop at the "XOS chameleon" and latter OFF itself. so I decided to give to a roadside engineer, I think that was when I saw my phone ON last. But later, I was brief that the swollen battery has condemned the panel.

How much will it take me to repair the phone now! (Battery and panel). I live in Zaria, Kaduna state
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by RICADE(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
How much is the cost of changing Tecno camon Cx Air 's screen
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by bomasek(m): 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Greenfriend:

Same issue. And also, IT HANGS A LOT. I have deleted almost all the apps, yet it's very slow
my email is faulty
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Skain(m): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
hi carlcaresophia carlcareopebi, pls how much will it cost to replace hot4 battery.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Akspet: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please my infinix hot 4 Gold has broken screen doe still working but when I change the screen it stop oning and working they said is panel but I doubt it if is the panel please how much ?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by hardeysola(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2018
Please is it possible to change a Camon C9 battery and what's the cost. Very urgent. My sister using the phone is getting mad as the battery keep draining up and not charging while on
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dheelite: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Hello,
How much does it cost to repair Tecno 8H screen?

Do you still do Tablet swap?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by saint2ace(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2018
Please how much will it cost to replace the screen of an Infinix hot 3 LTE
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Kheeng1: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hello, this will help everyone while choosing an earbuds.....I found this https://abledroid.com/best-earbuds-under-50/.....while surfing I hope it will help
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by AyLuxury(m): 9:10am On Feb 03, 2018
dukeokafor:
Hello. I broke my Tecno Camon CX Screen yesterday. How much would it cost to get a replacement screen?
Have u been able to fix the screen? My camon cx also fell and the touch got shattered but the screen works perfectly. From what i heard, its going to take about 7 working days to get fixed at Carlcare. Maybe i'll just get someone to fix the touch instantly at computer village.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Slynamsu: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello, please how much will it cost to replace my Infinix Hot 4 x557 battery
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by itoski(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Pls my infinix hot 4 doesn't charge up to 100percent again. It always stop charging at 54percent
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Greenfriend:

Same issue. And also, IT HANGS A LOT. I have deleted almost all the apps, yet it's very slow

didn't get your message.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by DerrickOfficial(m): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please I use an infinix hot S. I recently bought an SD card for it but I've noticed that nothing goes into the SD card but it's showing in the phone
CC: carlcaresophia carlcareopebi

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

Blackberry Playbook: Anyone? / Boys Wearing Slippers, Tee Shirt And Short Nika With Iphone 11,12,13. / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.