Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears (28676 Views)

Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years / Over 40 Months Pension And 6 Months Salaries Not Paid / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Brendaniel: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cool
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by 9jaBloke: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Seems you aren't getting this... I'm not talking about the 81mths ish which is even sensational journalism, no federal pensioner is being owed that much, maybe a couple of months but none has remained unpaid..it's It's differentials on increment not total figure...

What I'm talking about is that since Octoberlast year, gratuities of new retirees haven't been paid... Not a kobo for federal civil service retirees...only parastatals & Agencies have managed to wangle their way.... Main stream civil service have received zilch & it's not cool.

Make your findings if you don't believe me...

Cc presidency ...

Valid point modath. I don't think presidency is no nairaland though. Try reposting on twitter, it's quite effective.

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Orikinla(m): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
With all the money realised when oil was at $100bpd, why can't the clueless ex-president pay?
That Bayelsa drunkard was the most corrupt President of Nigeria since Independence. He will steal and deny.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by ephi123(f): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Hollup...Who are "those type of people"? Who are the ingrates? If you don't know ask questions, if you still have a hard time comprehending, ask again... Some are slow learners and we do understand..

You think support should be unfettered? The government shouldn't be questioned.. We should lose our sense of judgment & rightness so we can be politically correct, what nonsense !!!

So retirees who retired and have had their salaries and allowances stopped since last year are supposed to die of hunger? Their wards should be withdrawn from school and the ones with HBP, Diabetes , Ulcer etc who can no longer access NHIS care should go and die?

Imagine the affront,"bringing up another issue", just put a lid on it if tou don't know what to say... mtcheeew..

Wow wow, is this the same modath or another one?! Surprise surprise
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by ibnjarir93(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Maybe but it would also be nice if they can try and pay gratuity of civil servants who retired within the past year as well... All the retirees from October 2015 till date have not seen a dime of their gratuities, not to talk of being placed on pension.... Lots of aged 60s and all their maladies plenty inside..

You can ask people not to pilfer when they are not sure of when their entitlements will be paid to them, these people aren't finding it funny ATM..

Cc Presidency ..... cool
You start receiving your monthly pension even if you have yet to receive your gratuity.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by yaki84: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Hollup...Who are "those type of people"? Who are the ingrates? If you don't know ask questions, if you still have a hard time comprehending, ask again... Some are slow learners and we do understand..

You think support should be unfettered? The government shouldn't be questioned.. We should lose our sense of judgment & rightness so we can be politically correct, what nonsense !!!

So retirees who retired and have had their salaries and allowances stopped since last year are supposed to die of hunger? Their wards should be withdrawn from school and the ones with HBP, Diabetes , Ulcer etc who can no longer access NHIS care should go and die?

Imagine the affront,"bringing up another issue", just put a lid on it if tou don't know what to say... mtcheeew..
easy bebe, u r wailing by tricks.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by ephi123(f): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
I am certainly no fan of this current government, but kudos to FG for this.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by mayoor15(m): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Seems you aren't getting this... I'm not talking about the 81mths ish which is even sensational journalism, no federal pensioner is being owed that much, maybe a couple of months but none has remained unpaid..it's It's differentials on increment not total figure...

What I'm talking about is that since Octoberlast year, gratuities of new retirees haven't been paid... Not a kobo for federal civil service retirees...only parastatals & Agencies have managed to wangle their way.... Main stream civil service have received zilch & it's not cool.

Cc presidency ...
Do you know some states had not paid 2009 gratuity and you are complaining about 2015. Government tried this time, we how know how things are now, let appreciate anything they do. BTW, which do you prefer, not paying recent gratuity but paying pension and workers salary OR owing workers salary and paying gratuity?
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Spidermon: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
The curses from those unpaid pensioners alone is enough to worry this country.

Those kinda curses are like heat seeking missiles.

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by teric4love(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
somebody should give me my phone, I need to call my landlord it seems he too need money though is a farmer... buari is working
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by ventilation: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
6years and 9 months, na wah for Jonathan sha, the guy na total failure
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by modath(f): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
ibnjarir93:
You start receiving your monthly pension even if you have yet to receive your gratuity.

What do you know about the Federal civil service? Show the your pension stub (without gratuity since since Oct 2015) you are arguing with someone that has front seat to a live show!! cool
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beremx:
Nice one.

At least let there be something to to be happy about this government.

gringringrin Don't believe this lie...This is just payment of differentials...As in these people have received their normal payment but didn't receive additionals thanks to increments overtime.

Ask any of your own in federal employment. Ask them when last Buhari paid gratuities? cheesygringringrin

1 Like

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by anytexy: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hiploko:
I knw d day PMB returns naijas economy,prices and standard Of living to the state Nigerians had under GEJ, there will be massive celebration in the Zombies camp
You spoke my mind.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Daskeepol(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good one,under oga jona they were busy doing money laundering contest. Mumu hero
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Orikinla:
That Bayelsa drunkard was the most corrupt President of Nigeria since Independence. He will steal and deny.

Seems I overrated you

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by obindomanya(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Is Nitel pension arrears since 2006 inclusive?
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by phemmyutd(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Go back to your previous comment and read through again
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by modath(f): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
9jaBloke:

Valid point mo. I don't think presidency is no nairaland though. Try reposting on twitter, it's quite effective.

Presidency does have NL handle... wink type presidency in the search box & you'd see posts..
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by ikotun1987(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
I know we are moving closer
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by 9jaBloke: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Presidency does have NL handle... wink type presidency in the search box & you'd see posts..

Really! Okay. I hope it's not some impostor. U neva know with nairaland.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by MisterGrace: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Does this apply to people in the PFAs?
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by gbagyiza: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Cc presidency ...
Bro don't worry, if things will go like dis it means there is hope to pay gratuities of new retirees....
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by tosins(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
what about PHCN workers ooo, since 2012 they are yet to pay my papa finish ooooo
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
My late mum wept on her death bed while lamenting on how the ineffectual buffoon & cohorts deprived her of her entitlements despite serving her father land for 35 yrs!...she died without been paid a penny of her pension!

1 Like

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by uairaland: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Your words are heavy with knowledge and insight.
please desist from spending many words of such nature on ignorant people who have given up the right to find out things for themselves, but would rather hold their phones in their hands and wait to comment on any news they see without thinking back and forth or asking WHY?
and when such mediocres see a comment that doesn't give all praise to the SUBJECT or OBJECT of the news, they become verbally violent.

please don't waste your words on such people, sometimes we just have to pull a chair, sit down and watch them drown in their pool of ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by ngolokante(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oh so now, wailers just gonna act like dey didn't see this right? Smh... Na uno way sha
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by silami(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Maybe but it would also be nice if they can try and pay gratuity of civil servants who retired within the past year as well... [b]All the retirees [/b]from October 2015 till date have not seen a dime of their gratuities, not to talk of being placed on pension.... Lots of aged 60s and all their maladies plenty inside..

You can ask people not to pilfer when they are not sure of when their entitlements will be paid to them, these people aren't finding it funny ATM..

Cc Presidency ..... cool
How do you all the retirees weren't paid? Did you talk to all the retirees?
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Kaymus(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Keneking:
When is power going to hit 10,000 MW

When the militants cease bombing the gas pipelines!

1 Like

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by tete7000(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wao! Beautiful
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Kaymus(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
Seenyo:
My late mum wept on her death bed while lamenting on how the ineffectual buffoon & cohorts deprived her of her entitlements despite serving her father land for 35 yrs!...she died without been paid a penny of her pension!

yet some idiots will come here and be calling him their hero. GEJ is the worst president Nigeria ever had!

3 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
Spots on bro! The dude is such a heartless criminal pretending to be a saint...he'll meet his waterloo some day!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen / Work Resumption: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.