Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears (28675 Views)

Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years / Over 40 Months Pension And 6 Months Salaries Not Paid / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by obindomanya(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
All these juveniles should please stop derailing this thread. We want/need serious info around here! This is national issue not some tom n jerry stuff
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by dongalaxy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is why I will not support the ongoing motion for biafra Republic. who will pay my father pension in biafra when it becomes a country?

2 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by obindomanya(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
dongalaxy:
This is why I will not support the ongoing motion for biafra Republic. who will pay my father pension in biafra when it becomes a country?
what has Biafra got 2 do with this issue? Some people are just so dumb! Grow up n stop derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by olatade(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
81 months is about 6 and half years and the amount we are talking about here runs into billions and a government was in place in all those period. And some fools will ask PMB to stop complaining and do the job without asking why and what brought us to this sorry state

4 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Aburi001: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
With all the money realised when oil was at $100bpd, why can't the clueless ex-president pay?
Wait till after 72 hours my guy for Liar Muhammad to confirm or deny this tale.

Wise up biko.....no jubilate yet grin
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Divinefavour2: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
phemmyutd:

you are right, but assuming past government have being doing the right thing then, it might not have gotten to this state, just imagine 81months!!! very sad
No amount of lies and un merited credit to this failed gov change the price of Garri in the market.A tittle thing a gov will say they did ( which may be still their lie lie) you people will rush and start throwing praises to a gov that is below average in performance.Let me tell you, this gov has done more damage and harm than good, so I expect them to do more.Only an illiterate who does not know what governance is all about will be clapping for government is doing its primary assignment.

1 Like

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by phemmyutd(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Divinefavour2:
No amount of lies and un merited credit to this failed gov change the price of Garri in the market.A tittle thing a gov will say they did ( which may be still their lie lie) you people will rush and start throwing praises to a gov that is below average in performance.Let me tell you, this gov has done more damage and harm than good, so I expect them to do more.Only an illiterate who does not know what governance is all about will be clapping for government is doing its primary assignment.

I wonder the kind of failed operating system installed on you,

So it is the government that failed to pay pensioners for over five years we should clap for right?

3 Likes

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by phemmyutd(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
dongalaxy:

Nnamdi Kanu
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by phemmyutd(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
ibnjarir93:
You start receiving your monthly pension even if you have yet to receive your gratuity.

Thanks for helping her ignorance
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by mikolo80: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
juman:
81 months!

Kai, this is a wicked country.

But anyway, thanks to the present government payment of the money.

how
Why
When they kept quiet while the looting was going on under their watch because they did not know they will retire one day
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by yahmohy27: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
T i r i Gbosa for Baba Buhari
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by rabex123(m): 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Seems you aren't getting this... I'm not talking about the 81mths ish which is even sensational journalism, no federal pensioner is being owed that much, maybe a couple of months but none has remained unpaid..it's It's differentials on increment not total figure...

What I'm talking about is that since Octoberlast year, gratuities of new retirees haven't been paid... Not a kobo for federal civil service retirees...only parastatals & Agencies have managed to wangle their way.... Main stream civil service have received zilch & it's not cool.

Make your findings if you don't believe me...

Cc presidency ...

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by HBIAFRA1: 12:33am On Nov 05, 2016
So all these while u truly hide ? Nawa o...... Shame !
sarrki:
Baba God bless you

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

I know you will not put your supporters to shame

We love you

Wailers hates you

God will put wailers to shame

They are born to wail

Happy wailing to you wailers
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Rexnegro(m): 2:43am On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:
Gradually but surely we will get there.
yes o na like play play wailers go soon change their voice from hating pmb/vpyo govt to praises.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by seunlayi(m): 5:57am On Nov 05, 2016

People actually misunderstood this thread.

The federal government is to pay the difference after it was increase by 30% = 30% which was added not the whole pension, nobody is bn owed that much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by stainless239(f): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2016
same here, i will only believe this until my dad recive alert too[/quote]

same here too
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by famosh: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2016
seunlayi:

People actually misunderstood this thread.

The federal government is to pay the difference after it was increase by 30% = 30% which was added not the whole pension, nobody is bn owed that much

So the person that increased it couldn't pay with the increment, right? Then why did he increase it if he couldn't pay it?
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by Missonas(f): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2016
What about the others like Nitel. This ill treatment is the reason why present directors in govt parastatals are looting all they can while still d office, govt abandons you after u retire
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by fortunejum: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2016
Originality007:

same here, i will only believe this until my dad recive alert too
I've just call my Mum now and she told me that she has not heard anything of such. Let's hope it's true. If the money is paid will really help our parents.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by hkd11: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
But wait please can u go through all what u wrote ?mean what ? Simple question when petrol was $100 per barrrel why your man no pay ?simple lets leave politics lets discuss man to man . Wetin u achieve from government since u leave the real life we ought to be living and supporting useless politician that doesnt even add but create more problem to your life . If we want to do things right all nonsense no pay ,corruption all dis need to end so that our children generation will be great ..
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by checkout50: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
With this undisputed leader as our president,Nigeria Is blessed. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by checkout50: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
With this kind of leader,Nigeria will remain blessed. God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: FG Pays 81 Months Pension Arrears by modath(f): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2016
phemmyutd:

Go back to your previous comment and read through again

http://sunnewsonline.com/fg-yet-to-remit-n63-34b-pension-fund-pencom/

MY POINT.. Paying Differentials to people who are still getting something but leaving people who have received nothing to languish..

Read and Pls don't come back to argue some more.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen / Work Resumption: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.