Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,440 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. (1036 Views)

Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
I Was Just Minding My Business Eating Eba With Egusi Soup Coupled With One Cold Maltina Mixed With Holland Milk At Mama Sikira Restaurant When One Idiot Came In. He Saw Me And Said "na Everyday U Chop Buka? Why U No Go Marry?

I Ignored Him And Continued Eating My Food Because I Knw If I Jam The Guy At That Spot, I For Don Commit Murder With The Hunger Wey Dey Wire Me.

How Do You React When You Are Told To Go And Get Married?
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Synzu(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
That same thing wey you chop, be like say I go chop am this night.. undecided

Sounds yummy smiley

Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I Was Just Minding My Business Eating Eba With Egusi Soup Coupled With One Cold Maltina Mixed With Holland Milk At Mama Sikira Restaurant When One Idiot Came In. He Saw Me And Said "na Everyday U Chop Buka? Why U No Go Marry?

I Ignored Him And Continued Eating My Food Because I Knw If I Jam The Guy At That Spot, I For Don Commit Murder With The Hunger Wey Dey Wire Me.

emboldened, is that possible? please explain

mulitina and hollandia milk.... the combination tho

Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
Eba With Egusi Soup Coupled With One Cold Maltina Mixed With Holland Milk

Only You? shocked

Well, back to the question, Silence, they say is the best answer for.......
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
I have always thot politicalthug is a rich dude with SUV and always raped by fine girls... but this one wey u dey go buka where SUV ?? abi recession don grab your wealth cheesy

Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
doctorkush:
I have always thot politicalthug is a rich dude with SUV and always raped by fine girls... but this one wey u dey go buka where SUV ?? abi recession don grab your wealth cheesy

Nabbed cheesycheesy

cc : PoliticalThug cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by HIScraziness(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lucaz:
emboldened, is that possible? please explain

mulitina and hollandia milk.... the combination tho
U Can Even Add Gino Tomato Join. It Is Very Rich In Blood
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
KissChrix:
Eba With Egusi Soup Coupled With One Cold Maltina Mixed With Holland Milk

Only You? shocked

Well, back to the question, Silence, they say is the best answer for.......
Try It. U Wil Like It
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
KissChrix:

Nabbed cheesycheesy

cc : PoliticalThug cheesy
am serious, if its this bad for him maybe we start a Charity in his name... naa I miss his SUV and fine boi thread... prolly his account was hacked lately
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
doctorkush:
Even Governor Fayose Eats Buka. It Doesnt Mean U Are Poor

Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
doctorkush:
am serious, if its this bad for him maybe we start a Charity in his name... naa I miss his SUV and fine boi thread... prolly his account was hacked lately

lol..... Finest boy in NL : Handsome pics cheesygrin
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Even Governor Fayose Eats Buka. It Doesnt Mean U Are Poor

See excuse undecidedundecided
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
KissChrix:

lol..... Finest boy in NL : Handsome pics cheesygrin
don't get you
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
doctorkush:
don't get you
I mean, that was His trademarkcheesy
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
KissChrix:

See excuse undecidedundecided
Not An Excuse Bro. It Shows How Humble I Am
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
KissChrix:

I mean, that was His trademarkcheesy
lol... yea...with the way he types now and his recent threads, seem like our dear friend have been outclassed by akanbibabatunde.... he is back to reality...
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
U Can Even Add Gino Tomato Join. It Is Very Rich In Blood
grin grin things people drink

hmmm! can't try that
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by firstking01(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
I dnt know you and satan who be father of all lies.
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Just ignore smiley wink
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by tosyne2much(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
I don't even know what to say
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
ICQuinn:
What Is Funny?
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't even know what to say
Oga 10 Things. Congrats For Ur New Job
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by tosyne2much(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Oga 10 Things. Congrats For Ur New Job
Egbon thank you ooooo. God bless you
Re: Nigerians And Their Go And Marry Mentality. by Acidosis(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
I hear that a lot...

Best response is to laugh over it... If the question came from a lady, simply ask: will you marry me?

Watch The Trailer For ‘fifty Shades Of Grey’ Sequel, ‘fifty Shades Darker’ / MouthAction In OWERRI / They Really Can't Get Enough (ladies)