Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

MouthAction In OWERRI - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MouthAction In OWERRI (1031 Views)

How A Girl With Yeast Infection Deliberately Let A Man Give Her MouthAction / SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MouthAction In OWERRI by Afobear: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
yes called me another kid on nairaland but the honest truth is that i dont give a hoot ....i need a young girl b/w 18-22 in owerri that i will wash her onu eju with my tongue till she cums ...if you want it ,let me know
Re: MouthAction In OWERRI by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Go! Go! Goooooooo....

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In OWERRI by Afobear: 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Go! Go! Goooooooo....
you know,am a realist and say things from the realistic perspective..i believe in a maxim that says "dont keep your desires bottled up inside when it should see the light of the day"

you know whatsup!!!

1 Like

Re: MouthAction In OWERRI by firstking01(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Owerri boys are one set of jobless people on earth...they don't even behave like igbos who are known for hardwork and being industrious, mtcheew.
Re: MouthAction In OWERRI by Afobear: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
firstking01:
Owerri boys are one set of jobless people on earth...they don't even behave like igbos who are known for hardwork and being industrious, mtcheew.
and your father worked hard right and nobody hears about him? GET D FECK OUTTA HERE BONOBO

(1) (Reply)

Jeus A 17year Old Gal Raped A 19year Old Boy At Knife Point / List Of Names That Will Get Pregnant And Impregnate Today / Is It Advicable To Teach A Teenager How To Use A Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.