Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! (19599 Views)

Between The Zero 5 And The Phantom 8 / First Unboxing Video Of The Phantom 8 / 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
no.. its an online gaming store.... for pc and xbox..

I know na....I'm using the word 'steam' interchangeably grin
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
greenhulk:

I can't even imagine playing fifa offline... I only play online.
lol.. where do you get your coins??
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bossmd:

I know na....I'm using the word 'steam' interchangeably grin
oh lol...
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
lol.. where do you get your coins??

I play matches to earn coins. I'm still in division 6 in ultimate team and still building my squad. My most expensive player is still martial (lol), bought him for around 27k. I have musa, Rashford, Oscar, Herrera, Fellaini, Lennon, carrick, darmian, Shaw, huth, fonte and Forster as my first team.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
greenhulk:

I play matches to earn coins. I'm still in division 6 in ultimate team and still building my squad. My most expensive player is still martial (lol), bought him for around 27k. I have musa, Rashford, Oscar, Herrera, Fellaini, Lennon, carrick, darmian, Shaw, huth, fonte and Forster as my first team.
lol... not bad at all.. not at all.. but you do win
Matches with this squad though? And have FIFA improved their online servers? Are they still lags?
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
lol... not bad at all.. not at all.. but you do win
Matches with this squad though? And have FIFA improved their online servers? Are they still lags?

Fifa online servers have always been better than PES. Pes is good offline but suck online. Fifa 17 servers is more stable than 16 especially after the patch.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
i got it , through amazon to africa... i made an Instagram stories unboxing when i got it...

Hhmmmm.

Boss!!! grin
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by reeblaze(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Some people judge without actually thinking. How can you compare a phone of 2015 to the one of 2016? Don't forget that the developers produce the phone based on the advancements in technology. Its not that they can't make S6 with 10 cores or 3gb Ram...but they have to take it step by step......you improve your products with time.....you don't jus bring your best to the market or you will run out of ideas. In 2015....that was what Samsung gave us. What did we see from Tecno? Nothing. If yhu really want to compare....compare S7 and Tecno P6+.....
Talking about cameras......Those who have actually used both phones will agree that Samung's 13mp is way better than Tecno's 21mp.....
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
greenhulk:

Fifa online servers have always been better than PES. Pes is good offline but suck online. Fifa 17 servers is more stable than 16 especially after the patch.
yes this is true.. but heard from a friend in the US, despite the Verizon LTE that the server do lag sometimes in the FIFA 17, maybe he hasn't tried out the patch ... he was really furious though, hence my Question.. I know FIFA servers has always been better than pas servers, although pes servers itself isn't that bad 1 bit..
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
reeblaze:
Some people judge without actually thinking. How can you compare a phone of 2015 to the one of 2016? Don't forget that the developers produce the phone based on the advancements in technology. Its not that they can't make S6 with 10 cores or 3gb Ram...but they have to take it step by step......you improve your products with time.....you don't jus bring your best to the market or you will run out of ideas. In 2015....that was what Samsung gave us. What did we see from Tecno? Nothing. If yhu really want to compare....compare S7 and Tecno P6+.....
Talking about cameras......Those who have actually used both phones will agree that Samung's 13mp is way better than Tecno's 21mp.....

U made some good points but muffled up ur facts. Who told u galaxy s6 doesn't have 3gb of RAM? And who told u s6 has 13mp camera? It is true that s6 16mp camera is better than p6 plus 21mp, and s7 12mp is better than almost every phones on the market right now. What tecno has done with the p6 plus is bring a balance between performance and price. They made a phone with solid build, above average performance, good camera at affordable price, I give them credit for that. Let's hope they now improve on software upgrade because that has been the area they fumble.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
greenhulk:

U made some good points but muffled up ur facts. Who told u galaxy s6 doesn't have 3gb of RAM? And who told u s6 has 13mp camera? It is true that s6 16mp camera is better than p6 plus 21mp, and s7 12mp is better than almost every phones on the market right now. What tecno has done with the p6 plus is bring a balance between performance and price. They made a phone with solid build, above average performance, good camera at affordable price, I give them credit for that. Let's hope they now improve on software upgrade because that has been the area they fumble.

The fact that a Phone of $300 can be compared to a Phone of $750 is something that should get everyone worried!
It goes a long way to tell you all that if Tecno will make a phone and price it at $750......Samsung will go out of business!!!
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
yes this is true.. but heard from a friend in the US, despite the Verizon LTE that the server do lag sometimes in the FIFA 17, maybe he hasn't tried out the patch ... he was really furious though, hence my Question.. I know FIFA servers has always been better than pas servers, although pes servers itself isn't that bad 1 bit..

I use to play fifa 16 with spectranet and it connects fast with type 2 NAT, but experience lags sometimes. Thanks to spectranet's slow network. With FIFA 17 my best network to use is MTN especially their LTE. Connects fast with NAT type 2, no lags whatsoever. The only problem is sometimes PSN refuses to connect to MTN, but never fails to connect with spectranet. I also don't have problem playing with etisalat but the problem I have with them is they give NAT type 3 so finding an opponent can be a pain, u can search for up to 10 mins without finding an opponent (on MTN u get an opponent within 2 minutes).

The worst network to use for PlayStation is Ntel... They have a fast network but its been banned by PlayStation from day 1 so it never connetcs to PSN. Ive tried different ntel modems same thing, error 39397, on top of that it gives NAT type 3. Ive complained to ntel and they said they are working on it... Up till now they still haven't fixed it.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Dam5reey(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bossmd:

The fact that a Phone of $300 can be compared to a Phone of $750 is something that should get everyone worried!
It goes a long way to tell you all that if Tecno will make a phone and price it at $750......Samsung will go out of business!!!

True... Tecno is made for an average user...
When it comes to a techie.. like Greenhulk, showhowp... Tecno can never be a choice...

Talking about your camera .. its wack.. facts!
The lens is good.. but Tecno lack the software to and hardware to produce the raw performance of the camera..

The video looks 480p when i stream in full hd...
I have watched many reviews done with phones, so i know what a phone can deliver

Most of those reviews, I stream them at 480p and they are very sharp

OIS is absent... EIS not even present... That's bad..

4 Likes

Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Dam5reey:

True... Tecno is made for an average user...
When it comes to a techie.. like Greenhulk, showhowp... Tecno can never be a choice...

Talking about your camera .. its wack.. facts!
The lens is good.. but Tecno lack the software to and hardware to produce the raw performance of the camera..

The video looks 480p when i stream in full hd...
I have watched many reviews done with phones, so i know what a phone can deliver

Most of those reviews, I stream them at 480p and they are very sharp

OIS is absent... EIS not even present... That's bad..

Free that dude bro..
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by reeblaze(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
greenhulk:

I knw what samsung s6 has......I jus gave an example ......I knw that it has a 16mp camera....I agree with you on yhur points tho......One more thing...Tecno are still using the Lithium-ion battery while Samsung has upgraded to the Lithium polymer battery.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
greenhulk:

I use to play fifa 16 with spectranet and it connects fast with type 2 NAT, but experience lags sometimes. Thanks to spectranet's slow network. With FIFA 17 my best network to use is MTN especially their LTE. Connects fast with NAT type 2, no lags whatsoever. The only problem is sometimes PSN refuses to connect to MTN, but never fails to connect with spectranet. I also don't have problem playing with etisalat but the problem I have with them is they give NAT type 3 so finding an opponent can be a pain, u can search for up to 10 mins without finding an opponent (on MTN u get an opponent within 2 minutes).

The worst network to use for PlayStation is Ntel... They have a fast network but its been banned by PlayStation from day 1 so it never connetcs to PSN. Ive tried different ntel modems same thing, error 39397, on top of that it gives NAT type 3. Ive complained to ntel and they said they are working on it... Up till now they still haven't fixed it.
oh , NTEL after the much advert and everything.. oh sad!!! Thanks a lot for the clarification..
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why are you guys killing yourselves over smartphones? Which ever has the feature you want, go for it....
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
I don't see myself getting an iPhone soon. Why? I own a very recent iPad that does everything for me, from reading my textbooks via iBooks to playing high end console-like games as well as desktop experience web surfing when needed. I honestly do not see a reason for an iPhone.....that will be double standards, since my iPad runs the same iOS on the iPhone, the only difference being screen sizes....and the GSM ability that was stripped from the iPad to favour the iPhone. It's still matters of choices though because I know people that own iPads as well as iPhones. Maybe tomorrow I may think differently but right now I feel it's smarter to get a phone on a different platform.

I was going to get the S7 edge which has been my preferred choice ab initio. A few days ago while surfing online I came across different reviews about a new device "Tecno Phantom 6 plus", at first I didn't give credence to it because long before the device's release I had seen the promos online about a planned UAE launch and as usual I had totally ignored those campaigns because I USED TO BE A STRONG TECNO HATER. I did not want to hear anything MTK around me. All my time as a smartphone user I patronise premium devices. My previous tablet was a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 which I bought two months after its official release by Samsung. I bought the Galaxy S4 when it was the best smartphone on the market. I have never used a Tecno device.....The last MTK device I bought was an Infinix Hot Note.....after using it for two months I could not cope with the mediocrity in it so I gave it out! Tecno already brandished mediocrity with so many low end devices to its name so it has never been my option.

But after seeing so many lovely reviews about this new "Phantom 6 plus"(I will mention MzMycoli here grin) I decided to give it a shot....afterall it's not expensive, at 130k I could easily get it without breaking the bank......and if it fails to meet expectations I could easily abandon it without any hassles. So I decided to see for myself what everybody was seeing in this new baby from Tecno that is setting the Internet ablaze. I stormed the Tecno office close to my office and ordered for the P6 plus.

Seeing the gorgeous beauty alone is enough to convince anyone that there is a lot of information inside this device. The phone was designed with fine artistry and all round metal finishes that only the top notch OEMs in the mobile industry are capable of! I launched the camera, the image I captured blew my mind. The beautiful gold theme that greeted me was unbelievable, I have only seen such beautiful theme in the Galaxy S7 edge "Injustice Edition". So I made up my mind to use this device and see. I must confess, I was not disappointed at all....as a matter of fact I was really impressed that an ordinary mobile OEM like Tecno could come up with such masterpiece. Contrary to what most people here think, I am not a paid Tecno analyst. People that know me here know I don't endorse double standards. I say it as it is. I am doing a honest review of this Tecno flagship just the way I am seeing it on my desk. The phone is beyond expectations of people like me on what Tecno can offer.....I believe they are making a bold statement with this device....."We are now ready to Challenge Samsung and Apple".

Like Greenhulk and SomehowP rightly said, Tecno might not be there yet, but it will be really unfair not to commend them for this beautiful engineering that was bundled in the Phantom 6 plus. My eyes are still on the S7 edge.....although the chances of me getting that is so slim now that S8 release is just a few months away.......I could as well chill to see what Apple is planning in the iPhone 8. During those waiting periods, I will continue to explore this new Tecno King. If I have really tasking needs, my IPad will suffice......that one has the strongest battery I have ever seen on Planet earth, a full charge with moderate usage takes me through 4 days conveniently.

So that's my concluding piece on this thread.

SomehowP enjoy your iPhone 7....but everything wey dey inside dey inside my iPad Air 2 as well, we can even do FaceTime now if you want grin. My dear brother greenhulk, what are you still waiting for? I thought you would have unleashed either the Note 5 or S7 edge by now. Time dey go oooh and na everyday Buhari dey increase this dollar rate grin.

Peace all guys, I am on call tonight.

Cheers! wink
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Bossmd:
I don't see myself getting an iPhone soon. Why? I own a very recent iPad that does everything for me, from reading my textbooks via iBooks to playing high end console-like games as well as desktop experience web surfing when needed. I honestly do not see a reason for an iPhone.....that will be double standards, since my iPad runs the same iOS on the iPhone, the only difference being screen sizes....and the GSM ability that was stripped from the iPad to favour the iPhone. It's still matters of choices though because I know people that own iPads as well as iPhones. Maybe tomorrow I may think differently but right now I feel it's smarter to get a phone on a different platform.

I was going to get the S7 edge which has been my preferred choice ab initio. A few days ago while surfing online I came across different reviews about a new device "Tecno Phantom 6 plus", at first I didn't give credence to it because long before the device's release I had seen the promos online about a planned UAE launch and as usual I had totally ignored those campaigns because I USED TO BE A STRONG TECNO HATER. I did not want to hear anything MTK around me. All my time as a smartphone user I patronise premium devices. My previous tablet was a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 which I bought two months after its official release by Samsung. I bought the Galaxy S4 when it was the best smartphone on the market. I have never used a Tecno device.....The last MTK device I bought was an Infinix Hot Note.....after using it for two months I could not cope with the mediocrity in it so I gave it out! Tecno already brandished mediocrity with so many low end devices to its name so it has never been my option.

But after seeing so many lovely reviews about this new "Phantom 6 plus"(I will mention MzMycoli here grin) I decided to give it a shot....afterall it's not expensive, at 130k I could easily get it without breaking the bank......and if it fails to meet expectations I could easily abandon it without any hassles. So I decided to see for myself what everybody was seeing in this new baby from Tecno that is setting the Internet ablaze. I stormed the Tecno office close to my office and ordered for the P6 plus.

Seeing the gorgeous beauty alone is enough to convince anyone that there is a lot of information inside this device. The phone was designed with fine artistry and all round metal finishes that only the top notch OEMs in the mobile industry are capable of! I launched the camera, the image I captured blew my mind. The beautiful gold theme that greeted me was unbelievable, I have only seen such beautiful theme in the Galaxy S7 edge "Injustice Edition". So I made up my mind to use this device and see. I must confess, I was not disappointed at all....as a matter of fact I was really impressed that an ordinary mobile OEM like Tecno could come up with such masterpiece. Contrary to what most people here think, I am not a paid Tecno analyst. People that know me here know I don't endorse double standards. I say it as it is. I am doing a honest review of this Tecno flagship just the way I am seeing it on my desk. The phone is beyond expectations of people like me on what Tecno can offer.....I believe they are making a bold statement with this device....."We are now ready to Challenge Samsung and Apple".

Like Greenhulk and SomehowP rightly said, Tecno might not be there yet, but it will be really unfair not to commend them for this beautiful engineering that was bundled in the Phantom 6 plus. My eyes are still on the S7 edge.....although the chances of me getting that is so slim now that S8 release is just a few months away.......I could as well chill to see what Apple is planning in the iPhone 8. During those waiting periods, I will continue to explore this new Tecno King. If I have really tasking needs, my IPad will suffice......that one has the strongest battery I have ever seen on Planet earth, a full charge with moderate usage takes me through 4 days conveniently.

So that's my concluding piece on this thread.

SomehowP enjoy your iPhone 7....but everything wey dey inside dey inside my iPad Air 2 as well, we can even do FaceTime now if you want grin. My dear brother greenhulk, what are you still waiting for? I thought you would have unleashed either the Note 5 or S7 edge by now. Time dey go oooh and na everyday Buhari dey increase this dollar rate grin.

Peace all guys, I am on call tonight.

Cheers! wink
wow!!! samsung makes quantity over quality and thats a super NO, from me... so far the only android phone i have seen recenty an fully commended is the Google Pixel... i am in a certain international whatsapp group of over 150 people, and an imessage group of about 50, and its not just me, Samsung is just loosing it..... personally i disliked samsung completely, because this is 2016 and they still havent gotten the lag on their phones right.... a samsung on exynos runs faster than a samsung on snapdragon, but ordinary htc on snapdragon or even this new phantom of yours runs faster than a samsung on touchwiz on either of the two processors..... this is what they should concentrate on and not, heart rate monitor,, bank rate monitor, death rate monitor abdominal digesting monitor or even sexdrive monitor.... lots of stupid monitors..

https://applesutra.com/2016/11/04/android-to-iphone/
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 12:40am On Nov 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
wow!!! samsung makes quantity over quality and thats a super NO, from me... so far the only android phone i have seen recenty an fully commended is the Google Pixel... i am in a certain international whatsapp group of over 150 people, and an imessage group of about 50, and its not just me, Samsung is just loosing it..... personally i disliked samsung completely, because this is 2016 and they still havent gotten the lag on their phones right.... a samsung on exynos runs faster than a samsung on snapdragon, but ordinary htc on snapdragon or even this new phantom of yours runs faster than a samsung on touchwiz on either of the two processors..... this is what they should concentrate on and not, heart rate monitor,, bank rate monitor, death rate monitor abdominal digesting monitor or even sexdrive monitor.... lots of stupid monitors..

https://applesutra.com/2016/11/04/android-to-iphone/

Haahahahahaha........ROTFLMAO cheesy

Walahi na concrete nail you take nail Samsung coffin grin grin

In other news, can you add me to that iMessage group? What do I need to join?
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2016
Lol. Some peeps are really funny tho. Anything to attack Samsung is pretty great thing for them. Techies know samsung intentionally cripple the SD versions of their phones compared to the Exynos. And most countries recieves the Exynos versions. Samsung is losing it yet it outsold all android oems. S7 series were outselling the iPhones prior to the iphone 7 launch and note7 was selling like pancakes before the problems started. Note 7 was the almost perfect smartphone if it wasn't ruined by the battery issue. The best camera, best display, best build quality along with feaure-rich UI.

I wonder what your own biz is with Samsung ui. You don't make use of it then why complain? Most features of android is present on TW. 90% features of Nougat is presently on TW. All phones lag. I've had my s6 edge for a year and 7 months and it's snappy with good battery life.

Samsung is losing it yet most people that returned the note 7 got the s7 while some held on to it (why? simply cause they ain't a phone that can replace a Note besides a note )

Samsung is losing it yet note 7 design was shamelessly copied by Huawei for the Porsche design on the mate9.
They even have the courage to admit when they are wrong... Which none of the other companies did so far.

Samsung is losing it yet s7 which was released far back in March still have the best camera and display. It's still the best all round device.

Your hatred for Samsung and love for Apple won't a $ to ur account.

1 Like

Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Norman4real(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2016
reeblaze:

I knw what samsung s6 has......I jus gave an example ......I knw that it has a 16mp camera....I agree with you on yhur points tho......One more thing...Tecno are still using the Lithium-ion battery while Samsung has upgraded to the Lithium polymer battery.
actually the phantom 6 has a lithium polymer battery not lithium ion
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
ollah1:
Lol. Some peeps are really funny tho. Anything to attack Samsung is pretty great thing for them. Techies know samsung intentionally cripple the SD versions of their phones compared to the Exynos. And most countries recieves the Exynos versions. Samsung is losing it yet it outsold all android oems. S7 series were outselling the iPhones prior to the iphone 7 launch and note7 was selling like pancakes before the problems started. Note 7 was the almost perfect smartphone if it wasn't ruined by the battery issue. The best camera, best display, best build quality along with feaure-rich UI.

I wonder what your own biz is with Samsung ui. You don't make use of it then why complain? Most features of android is present on TW. 90% features of Nougat is presently on TW. All phones lag. I've had my s6 edge for a year and 7 months and it's snappy with good battery life.

Samsung is losing it yet most people that returned the note 7 got the s7 while some held on to it (why? simply cause they ain't a phone that can replace a Note besides a note )

Samsung is losing it yet note 7 design was shamelessly copied by Huawei for the Porsche design on the mate9.
They even have the courage to admit when they are wrong... Which none of the other companies did so far.

Samsung is losing it yet s7 which was released far back in March still have the best camera and display. It's still the best all round device.

Your hatred for Samsung and love for Apple won't a $ to ur account.
this is a samsung vs phantom thread, stick to that sir, i wasnt talking to you.. what an epistle.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bossmd:

Haahahahahaha........ROTFLMAO cheesy

Walahi na concrete nail you take nail Samsung coffin grin grin

In other news, can you add me to that iMessage group? What do I need to join?
lol. thats samsung for you... they always give silly excuses of exynos variants being faster than qualcomm, forgetting the htc, google pixel and other OEMs running all run on snapdragon but are still faster than the samsung... Touchwiz has all features Android Nougat has, yet the pixel running that same nougat and functions the samsung has is two times faster than any samsung phone that has ever existed.... samsung has just lost it for me... he can call it all he wants, i could decide to buy the s7 for fun twice, but i simply wont.... if i am ever going the android route in the future, the nexus/pixel google phones is the way i will go... imagine the phantom out benching the samsung s6 in benchmark scores, that alone should be a great shame.....
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
lol. thats samsung for you... they always give silly excuses of exynos variants being faster than qualcomm, forgetting the htc, google pixel and other OEMs running all run on snapdragon but are still faster than the samsung... Touchwiz has all features Android Nougat has, yet the pixel running that same nougat and functions the samsung has is two times faster than any samsung phone that has ever existed.... samsung has just lost it for me... he can call it all he wants, i could decide to buy the s7 for fun twice, but i simply wont.... if i am ever going the android route in the future, the nexus/pixel google phones is the way i will go... imagine the phantom out benching the samsung s6 in benchmark scores, that alone should be a great shame.....

Its embarrassing ooooh!!! grin
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
somehowpenis:

Bro do you use the same Monicker on Instagram?
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bossmd:

Bro do you use the same Monicker on Instagram?
not even close... post yours will follow you..
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
not even close... post yours will follow you..

Edited.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
this is a samsung vs phantom thread, stick to that sir, i wasnt talking to you.. what an epistle.

And did I quote you?
Lol its now outbenching(whatever the word means). When Android phones was outbenching the iPhones, idudes will scream benchmarks don't matter but real life experience but here we are turning the table.

Two faced dudes
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
ollah1:

And did I quote you?
Lol its now outbenching(whatever the word means). When Android phones was outbenching the iPhones, idudes will scream benchmarks don't matter but real life experience but here we are turning the table.

Two faced dudes
i dont care if you quote me, i quote you, #suck a lollipop.... in real life comparrisons too, bossmd also backed up his claims... the samsung under performs..

TECNO VS SAMSUNG THREAD, IOS has nothing to do in this joint...
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
i dont care if you quote me, i quote you, #suck a lollipop.... in real life comparrisons too, bossmd also backed up his claims... the samsung under performs..

E be like say you no know ollah1. He will find a way to turn the thread into an Android vs iOS thread grin
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
somehowpenis:

Are u pained? What claim did he back up and besides if he indeed back it up, I should believe him hook line and sinker? My comments basically is to enlighten the folks that read check threads and do what some people write.

Why single out s6? Where are the G4s, Z5s, 6Ps of this world? Of course he and you wouldn't talk about that because it not part of the contract he has with Tecno. Tecno believes Samsung has a large fan base here and they wanna steal of them hence threads like this

You talked about pixel been faster than s7. Didn't s7 outbench it? Oh yh, it doesn't matter here but it matters when it's about Tecno. Ios has everything to do here.

He claimed the phantom conquers s6 in every department. If his claim is true then it conqueres iphone 6s and iphone 7 too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Launches Galaxy S Duos / Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges / Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.