Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! (19565 Views)

Between The Zero 5 And The Phantom 8 / First Unboxing Video Of The Phantom 8 / 5 Things That Could Had Made The Phantom 6 Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bossmd:

E be like say you no know ollah1. He will find a way to turn the thread into an Android vs iOS thread grin
lmaoooo grin
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
ollah1:

Are u pained? What claim did he back up and besides if he indeed back it up, I should believe him hook line and sinker? My comments basically is to enlighten the folks that read check threads and do what some people write.

Why single out s6? Where are the G4s, Z5s, 6Ps of this world? Of course he and you wouldn't talk about that because it not part of the contract he has with Tecno. Tecno believes Samsung has a large fan base here and they wanna steal of them hence threads like this

You talked about pixel been faster than s7. Didn't s7 outbench it? Oh yh, it doesn't matter here but it matters when it's about Tecno. Ios has everything to do here.

He claimed the phantom conquers s6 in every department. If his claim is true then it conqueres iphone 6s and iphone 7 too
Tecno P6 vs Samsung s6 thread again bro. Don't drag me into your mess.. grin cool
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
somehowpenis:
Tecno P6 vs Samsung s6 thread again bro. Don't drag me into your mess.. grin cool

Finding a way to run out. Btw, who dragged you here and who quoted who first?

I ain't into any mess
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by somehowpenis(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
ollah1:

Finding a way to run out. Btw, who dragged you here and who quoted who first?

I ain't into any mess
yes from pointless posts. Ok.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by ayeeshaapink: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
You're Absolutely wrong! Used Their phone once and i did received OTA
Impulse80:

No they don't! They just release new phones to mask their ineptitude.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Dabsey: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
You self like the phone; Lmaoo, so we're plenty grin grin grin

Bossmd:

My brother I wouldn't agree more!

They deserve an award for the Phantom 6+.
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Bossmd: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dabsey:
You self like the phone; Lmaoo, so we're plenty grin grin grin

My brother, you found a way to resuscitate this thread? grin
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by Impulse80(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
ayeeshaapink:
You're Absolutely wrong! Used Their phone once and i did received OTA

Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by oluwadaemilola: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bossmd:

Please what's this one saying?
Just Rambling
Re: Figures Don't Lie, The Phantom 6 Plus Murdered The Samsung Galaxy S6! by certifiedvik(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bossmd:

No be me talk am na cheesy
Na Antutu. Na only S7 edge be the Samsung wey beat P6 ooh!
jeez leeco le 2 is ranked 8 and is currently selling for #35k
best phone ever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zoom Abruptly Fires President Greg Tomb ‘without Cause’ / How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller / GLO Offices Closed Over Failure To Pay N24.3bn VAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.