Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President (44651 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) / Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by tammie24: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2016
And who give a hoot

So far they are doing the worst job
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Rx350(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2016
A whole Jagaban... Lion of the Brown roof Republic and defender of the realm of the South West reduced to a "somebody somewhere" and further decimated to a "political leader"... Osunbande couldn't even pay him the respect of mentioning his name? How things change!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by ArabMopol(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2016
mere commissioner OSIBANDE sharap... we knw u are a puppet, political son of JAGABAN, ceremonial vice President of Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Saintp(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2016
what is so difficult in mentioning Tinubu name? Is it against the constitution? We all know Tinubu nominated him so why is he not bold enough to call his name?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by piippa(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2016
So because of diversification I should keep eating a cup of rice that has a bag of sand inside for #140, no SON to check mate standards abi? i'v never bought a cup of foreign rice for # 140 not to talk of biting grains of sand inside.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by drss2(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
we all knew tinubu. Nominated him!!!
well according to buari's recently launched book, tinubu kicked against osimbade's vp nomination. dat was d genesis d crisis. dat was wen tinubu realised dat he has been used n dumped.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Emassive(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2016
The first line is true but saying the revolution across the world is done by the roman cath and Anglican is a huge facade.... Those were the people that raped Christianity to Create all the eveil societies and occult religions you can't see today but exist. Even as GOD said judge not doesn't mean we can't say for a fact what is indeed true in the real sense of life.
Dasini:
Who are you to tag anyone fake, even our God himself says judge not, so that you wont be judged! Oga park well, notin is wrong in being a pastor and still be a leader. Some of the revolutions around the world that had taken place were achieved through men of God, most especially from roman catholic and anglican priest and missioners, they are also actively involved in activism and politics. Am sure u're one of the less informed who bandy unnecessary notions all over the place.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by blazer234: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Dasini:
Who are you to tag anyone fake, even our God himself says judge not, so that you wont be judged! Oga park well, notin is wrong in being a pastor and still be a leader. Some of the revolutions around the world that had taken place were achieved through men of God, most especially from roman catholic and anglican priest and missioners, they are also actively involved in activism and politics. Am sure u're one of the less informed who bandy unnecessary notions all over the place.

Pls kindly shut up with this your nonsense"judge not"
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by babyfaceafrica: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2016
drss2:
well according to buari's recently launched book, tinubu kicked against osimbade's vp nomination. dat was d genesis d crisis. dat was wen tinubu realised dat he has been used n dumped.
doesnt change the fact ,that even the blind knows Tinubu suggested him,the book you are saying was not even written by buhari,just launched in his honor
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by ProGSM(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2016
Thanks for the information. But this can't fix the nation.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by successinlife: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2016
TheFreeOne:
From somebody somewhere to An APC National Leader who had served when he was governor was interested in putting me forward as the running mate of President Muhammadu Buhari in consensus with other national leaders of the party

What a presidential political pastor grin

At least he did not lied.We can't put same message across as different individuals.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by dermmy(m): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
This is joblessness...Wetin consign us. Will this provide solution to our dying economy?
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Johncuppa(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Dasini:
God bless you brother.
Imagine if we have half of the number of Pastors we have as entrepreneurs, captains of industries, political leaders, how Nigeria would had been
Everybody just believe once you love God and God wants to use you, you have nothing to contribute to the society. I'm afraid, the rate at which we are going, devil will leave the four walls of the church and will be attacking outside church unknowingly.
Osinbanjo is heading diversification team, led the 200000 job creation and some other strategic planning yet christians will not stop the critics.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by chuose2: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
fake pastor

Thank God everybody don dey sabi say, RCCG na fake church led by fake me.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by entparrot(f): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2016
Its a shame number 2 citizen can not boldly tell the whole Nigerians that Tinubu nominated him, So he wont go against the dictator, that is to tell you we are been caged, if number 2 citizen cannot speak up against lies against him, why will he now speak against the pains the masses are going through.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2016
Chipappii:
Osiba N JO = ObasaNJO

Apart from this, what other similarity do we have between the two Afonja?
Smh, u can't even spell the name of your VP correctly

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by josite: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2016
it is a shame a pastor and a professor of law can not ay the truth bluntly and blankly. im sure this will further annoy tinubu further.now we must begin to agree this is a mere commissioner because he just acted like one.whats difficult in saying tinubu nomimated me?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by july66: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2016
ourema:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/tinubu-nominated-vice-president-osinbajo/
He has explained the reason for the recession confirming what the APC governors said earlier about stopping the blame game and taking responsibilities.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by kenben: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2016
I can confidently say that it was JOHN OYEGUN, the APC National chairman and former governor of Edo State who nominated osibanjo. TINUBU rejected osibanjo and expressed his preference for someone else. But I must also state that it was Tinubu who put osibanjo on the list of contenders, but changed his mind midway. Oyegun insisted on osibanjo and the rest is history! Oneday the full story will be told.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by pedrilo: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2016
i sense a future presidential positioning from osinbajo's statement
read carefully between the lines
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Almand: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2016
sarrki:

Osinbajo as vice president
Is far better than Gej
In all ramifications
Mentally, physically educational wise
Religious and he's not clueless
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by apcisevil: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2016
sarrki:

Is far better than Gej

In all ramifications

You are a confused follower... as you can see, your delivish pastor can't even mention tinubu name, and he didn't even acknowledge him as the sole person responsible for him being VP....
... rather he said, Tinubu had interest in him, but with collaboration of other leader, they made him VP

Now zombie sarrki, who are you for:
1. Buhari... Buhari said he chose the delivish pastor by himself.

2. The VP... the delivish pastor said, group of leaders chose him

3. Tinubu.... tinubu said, he solely chose the devilish pastor

Zombie who do you believe among your thin lords?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Almand: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2016
sarrki:

Is far better than Gej

In all ramifications

GEJ must be giving you nightmares. people dey discuss APC/tinubu matter u dey foolishly call people wen run leave una go find peace of mind. find cure for wetin dey do u

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Montaque(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Where is that albino historian who is good at kissing Northern islamic ass. His reputation has been busted big time
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2016
repogirl:
Who cares if he was nominated by Buhari himself? He is a useless sellout who has sold out on his people and even his own church congregation.

Hope he enjoys the crumbs being thrown at him by the North.
He sold u out too abi? Smh
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by holatin(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:
fake pastor
and u are what ?
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2016
Hello sir, can u give us a criminal record against Osibanjo.
dukechilezie:
We know he was the brain behind your emergence. APC - Association of Past Criminals
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 05, 2016
And check his so called boys from lag to VP, I can tell u categorically that if most godfathers would simply make more percentage of right choices such as Tinubu's, we'll get things right in dis country, walahi.
angry
gebest:
He nominated u as vice president, in other words u are his boy and he is ur godfather, same goes for Ambode of Lagos state, oyo, osun, ogun isn't dat enough for him, just because his boy didt win primary in ondo state he is now angry. TINUBU is too greedy dat is y buhari is putting him were he belong, by "am for everybody and for nobody".
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by orunto27: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Yes. But God instructs Buhari to choose you from the list given to him.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2016
And how dd he sell out on his people and his own church
repogirl:
Who cares if he was nominated by Buhari himself? He is a useless sellout who has sold out on his people and even his own church congregation.

Hope he enjoys the crumbs being thrown at him by the North.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by hylyne(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2016
Can't Prof. be bold enough to mention his name, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, instead of these dancing around?
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2016
I think he sold her out too
Tenniebenson:

He sold u out too abi? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.