Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President (44653 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu At The Book Launch By State House Media (Photos) / Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by basybasy: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2016
we had known already. U dont need to be an ingrate. Tinunbu nominated u for bubu. Even,it was thesame Tinunbu wc ensured that bubu won against Atiku. Now, dsame bubu does not get respect for southwest again. We are seriously reacing,but its just a lesson to southwest. Last month in my office, we conducted an election for our union btw hausa guy and ibo guy. To know d level at wc people are angry with bubu, 80pct of d votes were given to dat ibo guy.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by diegwu01: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
sarrki:

Osinbajo as vice president

Is far better than Gej

In all ramifications

Mentally, physically educational wise

Religious and he's not clueless
I agree, so does the entire World
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by jaz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
"I was a product of this system (Coalition Leaders). The church was reluctant and I understood why the church was reluctant. The church was looking at the head of the ticket (President). This is our first opportunity. This is our first shot at it. We need to maximize it and do the best we can"
For those who thought rccg has no political interest
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by moshould(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
God father of slaves
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by DIKEnaWAR: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
ourema:
We are very aware of the nomination but your body language seem to be denying it

Osinbajo has proven to be the biggest coward, hypocrite and turncoat in recent times. Just because he was made a ceremonial Vice President that wave bye and welcome PMB at the airport and allowed to sit in council chambers without contributing, he has lost all sense of reason, including denying restructuring and Tinubu, his mentor.

Shame on him!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by gabrielniy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
gebest:
He nominated u as vice president, in other words u are his boy and he is ur godfather, same goes for Ambode of Lagos state, oyo, osun, ogun isn't dat enough for him, just because his boy didt win primary in ondo state he is now angry. TINUBU is too greedy dat is y buhari is putting him were he belong, by "am for everybody and for nobody".
If jagaban nominates you for a shell or chevron appointment, I'm sure you won't tag him guilty of greed. One of the fastest methods of progressing in life is to have someone to nominate or recommend you. Someone somewhere has to do the job, that's the way politics work
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by gabrielniy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Osinbajo has proven to be the biggest coward, hypocrite and turncoat in recent times. Just because he was made a ceremonial Vice President that wave bye and welcome PMB at the airport and allowed to sit in council chambers without contributing, he has lost all sense of reason, including denying restructuring and Tinubu, his mentor.

Shame on him!

The relationship is deeper than you think. A position like that demands diplomatic statements, but deep down, he knows where his loyalty is. So far, Tinubu has not stated osin denied him
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by gebest: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
gabrielniy:

If jagaban nominates you for a shell or chevron appointment, I'm sure you won't tag him guilty of greed. One of the fastest methods of progressing in life is to have someone to nominate or recommend you. Someone somewhere has to do the job, that's the way politics work
what's dis one saying

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by hollowpot15684(m): 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
he was actually nominated by Mrs Oluremi Tinubu..
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
How could u guyz be so dumb sometimes, even a so called prof, wen u ban some product U should make provision 4 anoda internally, so where is d local rice u promised now? Pple are jst suffering and starving 2 d death, wat concern us abt who nominate u? We need Result! And change as u've proclaimed and promised it in ur Crusade.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by balosunky(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ode like you where u see N for Osinbajo
Chipappii:
OsibaNJO = ObasaNJO

Apart from this, what other similarity do we have between the two Afonja?
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by addlogg(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't rily get u ppl o. cos most of u speak frm both sides of the mouth means everyone else shld. am quiet sure some mofos won't understand the simple adage. smh
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by addlogg(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
BIGDADDY000:
How could u guyz be so dumb sometimes, even a so called prof, wen u ban some product U should make provision 4 anoda internally, so where is d local rice u promised now? Pple are jst suffering and starving 2 d death, wat concern us abt who nominate u? We need Result! And change as u've proclaimed and promised it in ur Crusade.

FFO...nw I knw what ur aspirations and dreams r in life... do write the FEC or the senate. they shld be kind enof to send u some kilos of beans nd rice
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by CioAngels(f): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
So sad, osinbajo is afraid to mention mr tinubu's name as a man who put him in that position on a platter of Gold. Yes, it is really opportunity for him to employe redeem church members in government offices. Redeemers, you better find out the branch of redeem they are doing the employement and join the branch before you will sit in defence.
Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
romeorails:
I think he sold her out too
. . Lol na u talk am

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
CioAngels:
So sad, osinbajo is afraid to mention mr tinubu's name as a man who put him in that position on a platter of Gold. Yes, it is really opportunity for him to employe redeem church members in government offices. Redeemers, you better find out the branch of redeem they are doing the employement and join the branch before you will sit in defence.

This lady could see the future. There was a reason he dodged Jagaban's name then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides / FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.