Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Auction - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (297416 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by nimat158(f): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oga Lleigh,u wicked gan ooo

1 Like

Re: The Auction by janeade(f): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
wonderful and interesting story.. nice one ma. pls forgive Linda ooo d suffering is too much

keep it up ma

1 Like

Re: The Auction by janeade(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
wonderful and interesting story.. nice one ma. pls forgive Linda ooo d suffering is too much

keep it up ma

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Bankz007(m): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
my brother, believe me I love your wicked imagination.....
keep it up.....you are going places with your story

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Kamelot77(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Linda suffering is 2 much o

1 Like

Re: The Auction by RoyaleR(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
hey Lleigh,thanks for d mention..wonderful piece u got here filled with suspense....nice story... but what will be linda's fate after the auction...dogs f****ing her everyday??

please pity her small naa...

what about charlene and adam...?

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
preciousuweh:

thanks for the mention dear.

You're very Welcome
Re: The Auction by hormobolanle: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
YUUUCK!

WHOCAREX to give me a bow I wanna throw up

bae u wicked small

Issokay.......... I will Kontinue to dy observe n c Wat fate has in store for Linda #PoorHer

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
remiseyi:

I appreciate the mention, but I am curious about how it'll end for Linda... Never forgetting enitan,tunde, and Bamidele... The story is captivating to say the least

Hi remiseyi I hope you stay with the thread and all will be revealed.

All the other players are not forgotten

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
omamush:
omg omg I've missed alot .. Lleigh weldon.

can Linda survive this? oh dear

omamush my lips are sealed..
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
stephenGee12:
Lleigh I swear to God you are one sick writer. I wouldn't wish for my enemies to suffer like this. Even if that person killed all my family.

But seriously seun suppose open new forum for you titled 'wicked forum'.
Keep it up dear.

But seriously u are sick. Walahi.

Following bumper to bumper

stephenGee12 thank you for the endorsement. smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
nimat158:
Oga Lleigh,u wicked gan ooo

cool
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
janeade:
wonderful and interesting story.. nice one ma.
pls forgive Linda ooo
d suffering is too much

keep it up ma

Thank you janeade for reading and commenting. Linda o Linda
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bankz007:
my brother, believe me I love your wicked imagination.....

keep it up.....you are going places with your story

Thank you Bankz007 hope you stay with the thread
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Kamelot77:
Linda suffering is 2 much o

Linda has a lot of fans.

Linda...
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
RoyaleR:
hey Lleigh,thanks for d mention..wonderful piece u got here filled with suspense....nice story... but what will be linda's fate after the auction...dogs f****ing her everyday??

please pity her small naa...

what about charlene and adam...?

Hi RoyalR all will be revealed soon ..
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
hormobolanle:
YUUUCK!

bae u wicked small

Issokay.......... I will Kontinue to dy observe n c Wat fate has in store for Linda #PoorHer

Me aha I am just be gentle girl
Re: The Auction by bummybummy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lleigh:
cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877, bossy512, NLchikeeto, adehesther, yinkaellamz, tonye72, domido, mendel04, remiseyi, pricelesslove, Profmaojo, babysomeone, Sparkles003, tyreal, Emmayur, ToluLolu0122, Daniyomex, anasbeaut, saraphina, drachel1993, Ansasan, CherylM, Kanshi1, miriam1868, Fadamb, Niwdog, JohnGainsville, pweetyz, Jsaviour, abefe99, KimberlyWest, cescfabregas100, Deji1234, 1marking, Nerul, Ayoomolabake, Ayamconfidence, Hadampson, Evajael, Stepheegee12, jane1234f, mhizgap, Promxy94, icecream2, Ochyglowsglow, naetocm, lord3plex, Slimbae, SammieLowkey, SurestG, Tinaflux, Canme4u, elyna, Lexxyla, darkid1, domido, hyuga, Olusojisorunmu, Supizino, princ007, schic, djbasket, Topscoque, olaoreofe, stez, maran1983, smokeydrinky, greatface, mhizv, omoere, MrPetex, UNDISPUTEDNIGGA, Owulufelix147, ANTONINEUTRON, Afz9095, Domance, greeeneyes, nimat158, boldnbeautiful, heema, OfficialAGA, stez, cooleo, Skimpledawg, bummybummy, OdunAyo007, PamelB, Eronsammy, debonairprinx, missyadorable, Vikthor, Kamelot77, celeboe, RoyaleR, Hman92, 1marking, johnkennedy18, Zackari, iamadonis2, yettielicious, Temmylayor, marychommy, Teespice, jaziridon, prisiliveth, preciousuweh, Igweminho,

The next update is being uploaded thanks

tnx for d mention

1 Like

Re: The Auction by remiseyi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi remiseyi I hope you stay with the thread and all will be revealed.

All the other players are not forgotten
You earned my utmost attention with your writings ... wink
Re: The Auction by WHOcarex: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
hormobolanle:
YUUUCK!

bae u wicked small

smiley
Re: The Auction by stephenGee12(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lleigh:

stephenGee12 thank you for the endorsement. smiley

remind me not to vex you abeg. incase of any wrongdoing i have doing you tongue tongue please wether past now or future please forgive me abeg biko.
But linda don suffer oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Twinkle004(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
Waiting patiently to see the outcome of Linda and the auctioneers since Leigh has said we should not plea for her
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
stephenGee12:

remind me not to vex you abeg. incase of any wrongdoing i have doing you tongue tongue please wether past now or future please forgive me abeg biko.
But linda don suffer oooo

haha you have not vex me o stephenGee12 don't worry.

But Linda too has done some bad things. her victims did not expect such treachery from her.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Twinkle004:
Waiting patiently to see the outcome of Linda and the auctioneers since Leigh has said we should not plea for her

hi Twinkle004 thank you for reading and commenting.

Yes let us see what happens to Linda.............

1 Like

Re: The Auction by janeade(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lleigh:

haha you have not vex me o stephenGee12 don't worry.

But Linda too has done some bad things. her victims did not expect such treachery from her.
we know......Linda is just too greedy...
but d suffering is too much.
Re: The Auction by obong003(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mother of pearl!! Dear writer,

You areeeeee just gooooddddddddddddd!!
Re: The Auction by Bankz007(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lleigh:

Thank you Bankz007 hope you stay with the thread
believe me am locked on the story...u may not know but since you started this story I have been following you from airtel free basic which does not allow us to comment.lol.
Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 2:34am On Jul 06, 2017
took a long time coming but I read everything. Lani didn't relent to keep on mentioning my moniker. thumbs up Lani leigh

I couldn't stop laughing at some points to jagugu88li comments.

then came the part where Adesina made mention of vaccline crew. cheesy

Stephengee12 is afraid of our author

There was this guy that kept on commenting " nice one bro. you are good. " stuffs like. I want to ask : cant people differentiate between m and f again. Haa!!!! I fear Africa o. anyway it's well

Poor Tunde, doh! you are held under a spell. it would take the intervention of God to break you free.

Enitan sorry for your misfortunes. in life shi*t happens. And funny as it sounds she doesn't even know that Tunde is held under a juju spell. Kai. You too you need prayers. if you had been spiritually sound, the devil would never come knocking on your door.

Dele abi Delete or whatever that my auto correct popped out tongue all the Yoruba's in the house ejo o. Ema bi nu. smiley so as I was saying my dear Bamidele , You should just leave a broken home to mend back naturally.

Sincerely speaking , I think after all this frenzy, the jazz go clear for Tunde eye. but that part where he stored her number with cook, e pain me sha. chai. person Mama. cook. Apostle will hear of this. say it again : cook. Jesus is lord!

Linda . Do a Linda. Nairaland involvement in that chapter made me happy. I couldn't stop smiling. But then I get sad again eventually :'-( whenever I watch-sorry - read about those dogs ramming brutally and ferociously into Linda. it's so disheartening I must say. Even when I try to feel pity for her, her past comes slapping me off that lane.

I wish her sorrow but I think she has had a enough.
abi Adesina12 you no reason am so?

To make a conclusion on this my yeye but sincere comment. in case you guys didn't see it.

The buyer was shocked to see Lucien. Lucien was shocked too... I am very sure that our buyer is no one than.... okay lemme keep quiet but if you still have doubts read the part of the kidnap and the car park bomblast.

Lani God bless you. I'd advice you to make your works commercial. through it you get little returns for your talent. its God you will say. I know. I read your thought, but then a working hand gasts to Chop.

my Bini people will tell you that where person dae work , na there be Im workShop.

Gracias muchos . I sign out.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Auction by Nathblessing(m): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Chai.... Linda own don spoil finally. Even if she escapes, i dont tnk she ever be alright again, she would be mentally unstable and also the public will ridicule her. What a pity......
Madam Lleigh.... Kudos to u ma.... More ink to thy pen.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
Creeza:
took a long time coming but I read everything. Lani didn't relent to keep on mentioning my moniker. thumbs up Lani leigh

I couldn't stop laughing at some points to jagugu88li comments.

then came the part where Adesina made mention of vaccline crew. cheesy

Stephengee12 is afraid of our author

There was this guy that kept on commenting " nice one bro. you are good. " stuffs like. I want to ask : cant people differentiate between m and f again. Haa!!!! I fear Africa o. anyway it's well

Poor Tunde, doh! you are held under a spell. it would take the intervention of God to break you free.

Enitan sorry for your misfortunes. in life shi*t happens. And funny as it sounds she doesn't even know that Tunde is held under a juju spell. Kai. You too you need prayers. if you had been spiritually sound, the devil would never come knocking on your door.

Dele abi Delete or whatever that my auto correct popped out tongue all the Yoruba's in the house ejo o. Ema bi nu. smiley so as I was saying my dear Bamidele , You should just leave a broken home to mend back naturally.

Sincerely speaking , I think after all this frenzy, the jazz go clear for Tunde eye. but that part where he stored her number with cook, e pain me sha. chai. person Mama. cook. Apostle will hear of this. say it again : cook. Jesus is lord!

Linda . Do a Linda. Nairaland involvement in that chapter made me happy. I couldn't stop smiling. But then I get sad again eventually :'-( whenever I watch-sorry - read about those dogs ramming brutally and ferociously into Linda. it's so disheartening I must say. Even when I try to feel pity for her, her past comes slapping me off that lane.

I wish her sorrow but I think she has had a enough.
abi Adesina12 you no reason am so?

To make a conclusion on this my yeye but sincere comment. in case you guys didn't see it.

The buyer was shocked to see Lucien. Lucien was shocked too... I am very sure that our buyer is no one than.... okay lemme keep quiet but if you still have doubts read the part of the kidnap and the car park bomblast.

Lani God bless you. I'd advice you to make your works commercial. through it you get little returns for your talent. its God you will say. I know. I read your thought, but then a working hand gasts to Chop.

my Bini people will tell you that where person dae work , na there be Im workShop.

Gracias muchos . I sign out.

Creeza thank you for such an eloquent post.
My cheeks are burning thank you.

How are things with you?

I will look into it i.e commercializing.
You read it very well.

Hope you stay with the thread. God bless

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nathblessing:
Chai.... Linda own don spoil finally. Even if she escapes, i dont tnk she ever be alright again, she would be mentally unstable and also the public will ridicule her. What a pity......
Madam Lleigh.... Kudos to u ma.... More ink to thy pen.....

Thank you Nathblessing.
Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

Creeza thank you for such an eloquent post.
My cheeks are burning thank you.

How are things with you?

I will look into it i.e commercializing.
You read it very

Hope you stay with the thread. God bless
Been very busy and struggling with ailment at the same time

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (63) (Reply)

*The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.