Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

The Auction - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (301790 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
Creeza:
Been very busy and struggling with ailment at the same time

Sorry about the ailment. Get better soon Creeza.

2 Likes

Re: The Auction by SlimBae(f): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
Thanks for mentioning me.
Lleigh:
cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877, bossy512, NLchikeeto, adehesther, yinkaellamz, tonye72, domido, mendel04, remiseyi, pricelesslove, Profmaojo, babysomeone, Sparkles003, tyreal, Emmayur, ToluLolu0122, Daniyomex, anasbeaut, saraphina, drachel1993, Ansasan, CherylM, Kanshi1, miriam1868, Fadamb, Niwdog, JohnGainsville, pweetyz, Jsaviour, abefe99, KimberlyWest, cescfabregas100, Deji1234, 1marking, Nerul, Ayoomolabake, Ayamconfidence, Hadampson, Evajael, Stepheegee12, jane1234f, mhizgap, Promxy94, icecream2, Ochyglowsglow, naetocm, lord3plex, Slimbae, SammieLowkey, SurestG, Tinaflux, Canme4u, elyna, Lexxyla, darkid1, domido, hyuga, Olusojisorunmu, Supizino, princ007, schic, djbasket, Topscoque, olaoreofe, stez, maran1983, smokeydrinky, greatface, mhizv, omoere, MrPetex, UNDISPUTEDNIGGA, Owulufelix147, ANTONINEUTRON, Afz9095, Domance, greeeneyes, nimat158, boldnbeautiful, heema, OfficialAGA, stez, cooleo, Skimpledawg, bummybummy, OdunAyo007, PamelB, Eronsammy, debonairprinx, missyadorable, Vikthor, Kamelot77, celeboe, RoyaleR, Hman92, 1marking, johnkennedy18, Zackari, iamadonis2, yettielicious, Temmylayor, marychommy, Teespice, jaziridon, prisiliveth, preciousuweh, Igweminho,

The next update is being uploaded thanks

Re: The Auction by Best1708(f): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
This Linda gal don over-suffer.I really feel for her.O ma shey o.

2 Likes

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
Best1708:
This Linda gal don over-suffer.I really feel for her.O ma shey o.

Best1708 yes she has suffered but that is life.
Me self feel for her
Re: The Auction by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
SlimBae:
Thanks for mentioning me.
Wow... you are beautiful...
Can I sit with you?

1 Like

Re: The Auction by 1marking(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Creeza:
Been very busy and struggling with ailment at the same time
Eh yah sorry LLEIGH get well soonest

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
1marking:
really ?
Re: The Auction by Oyindawealth(f): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2017
Creeza:
took a long time coming but I read everything. Lani didn't relent to keep on mentioning my moniker. thumbs up Lani leigh

I couldn't stop laughing at some points to jagugu88li comments.

then came the part where Adesina made mention of vaccline crew. cheesy

Stephengee12 is afraid of our author

There was this guy that kept on commenting " nice one bro. you are good. " stuffs like. I want to ask : cant people differentiate between m and f again. Haa!!!! I fear Africa o. anyway it's well

Poor Tunde, doh! you are held under a spell. it would take the intervention of God to break you free.

Enitan sorry for your misfortunes. in life shi*t happens. And funny as it sounds she doesn't even know that Tunde is held under a juju spell. Kai. You too you need prayers. if you had been spiritually sound, the devil would never come knocking on your door.

Dele abi Delete or whatever that my auto correct popped out tongue all the Yoruba's in the house ejo o. Ema bi nu. smiley so as I was saying my dear Bamidele , You should just leave a broken home to mend back naturally.

Sincerely speaking , I think after all this frenzy, the jazz go clear for Tunde eye. but that part where he stored her number with cook, e pain me sha. chai. person Mama. cook. Apostle will hear of this. say it again : cook. Jesus is lord!

Linda . Do a Linda. Nairaland involvement in that chapter made me happy. I couldn't stop smiling. But then I get sad again eventually :'-( whenever I watch-sorry - read about those dogs ramming brutally and ferociously into Linda. it's so disheartening I must say. Even when I try to feel pity for her, her past comes slapping me off that lane.

I wish her sorrow but I think she has had a enough.
abi Adesina12 you no reason am so?

To make a conclusion on this my yeye but sincere comment. in case you guys didn't see it.

The buyer was shocked to see Lucien. Lucien was shocked too... I am very sure that our buyer is no one than.... okay lemme keep quiet but if you still have doubts read the part of the kidnap and the car park bomblast.

Lani God bless you. I'd advice you to make your works commercial. through it you get little returns for your talent. its God you will say. I know. I read your thought, but then a working hand gasts to Chop.

my Bini people will tell you that where person dae work , na there be Im workShop.

Gracias muchos . I sign out.
my fellow Nairalander u don talk am finish..Olorun n gbo.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
Oyindawealth:
my fellow Nairalander u don talk am finish..Olorun n gbo.....
Alaye na so I see am na so I still talk put gan
Re: The Auction by queenitee(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Creeza:
Alaye na so I see am na so I still talk put gan
Creeza!!!! Where have you been? So cos you finished your story, na to disappear remain abi? When are you starting a new story?

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
1marking:

1marking I am ok. My friend Creeza is not . But he is well o

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Can I sit with you?

She is ....but she never say sit BBB smiley

1 Like

Re: The Auction by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

She is ....but she never say sit BBB smiley
lol...
You caught me right?

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
lol...

You caught me right?

cheesy cheesy don't blame you Slimbae nah fine girl

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Creeza(m): 8:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

Creeza!!!! Where have you been? So cos you finished your story, na to disappear remain abi? When are you starting a new story?
my dear, don't mind me Ojare. I'm currently working on something. I want to finish it first then we talk about posting.
that way, it's easier. win win for everybody.

lani, what's the difference between sick and not well. lol

your comment cracked my left rib. grin
Re: The Auction by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

cheesy cheesy don't blame you Slimbae nah fine girl
smiles...
*Kisses* to you.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877, bossy512, NLchikeeto, adehesther, yinkaellamz, tonye72, domido, mendel04, remiseyi, pricelesslove, Profmaojo, babysomeone, Sparkles003, tyreal, Emmayur, ToluLolu0122, Daniyomex, anasbeaut, saraphina, drachel1993, Ansasan, CherylM, Kanshi1, miriam1868, Fadamb, Niwdog, JohnGainsville, pweetyz, Jsaviour, abefe99, KimberlyWest, cescfabregas100, Deji1234, 1marking, Nerul, Ayoomolabake, Ayamconfidence, Hadampson, Evajael, Stephengee12, jane1234f, mhizgap, Promxy94, icecream2, Ochyglowsglow, naetocm, lord3plex, Slimbae, SammieLowkey, SurestG, Tinaflux, Canme4u, elyna, Lexxyla, darkid1, domido, hyuga, Olusojisorunmu, Supizino, princ007, schic, djbasket, Topscoque, olaoreofe, stez, maran1983, smokeydrinky, greatface, mhizv, omoere, MrPetex, UNDISPUTEDNIGGA, Owulufelix147, ANTONINEUTRON, Afz9095, Domance, greeeneyes, nimat158, boldnbeautiful, heema, OfficialAGA, stez, cooleo, Skimpledawg, bummybummy, OdunAyo007, PamelB, Eronsammy, debonairprinx, missyadorable, Vikthor, Kamelot77, celeboe, RoyaleR, Hman92, 1marking, johnkennedy18, Zackari, iamadonis2, yettielicious, Temmylayor, marychommy, Teespice, jaziridon, prisiliveth, preciousuweh, Igweminho, janetade, imranMotunrayo,priestchurch, surddick,mutuality,tiffanyfan, marvwhite, Tinu02, CrescentMoon, Misselocon, Epberezi, PamelB, kinwayne, Matrix001, Nathblessing, MrShine, BlizzydoDo, heatflux, uniknet, Lalaity, mrnigeria, jummiepearl, Kemisola30, bada007, donobecs, Vidamia, Frankenstein, evy1, Teespice,

To all readers, commenters and ghost readers (ghostreaders??) of the Auction after the next update there will been an Auction recess aka a hiatus of three weeks.

I apologise in advance, please bear with me.

Some of you will know why, some of you will find out why…as I am sure someone will actually come up with the why.

I will still be active on the thread trying to answer questions of what is to come, the story is not over.

I promise.

I need to go back to the Club @Jman3 I need to check if Remi has kept to the training plan I left him.

Adesina12 – you will need to get a bigger field of corn as ‘The Club’ members will need popcorn.

jagugu88li yes I need to check out if his abs are still there shocked tongue

And I also need to………………

The update will drop over the weekend.

Thank you.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Auction by surddick(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
i guess this last post should be our intermission. Abeg my popcorn don finish o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2017
surddick:
i guess this last post should be our intermission. Abeg my popcorn don finish o.

surddick you made me laugh grin

I will try but this bad gateway problem is getting frustrating

Adesina12 popcorn please....
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

I need to go back to the Club @Jman3 I need to check if Remi has kept to the training plan I left him.

Adesina12 – you will need to get a bigger field of corn as ‘The Club’ members will need popcorn.

jagugu88li yes I need to check out if his abs are still there shocked tongue

And I also need to……………… Say it, silly child
@red......why do I feel like reporting that you've violated rule no.17

Btw, who knows why rule no.17 is what it is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
jagugu88li:

jagugu88li:

What is rule no. 17?
Re: The Auction by tijehi(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is one sick novel. Extremely sick.
Abahhhh. Na waaaaoooooo.

Una well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lleigh:

What is rule no. 17?
I was hoping accusing you of violating it would yield an explanation.

Haven't you noticed.......bnairaland has no no.17. Press report now on this comment and see
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
jagugu88li:

Haven't you noticed.......bnairaland has no no.17. Press report now on this comment and see

where are the rules?
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2017
jagugu88li:

hmm interesting jagugu88li I fear you. You notice everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
tijehi:
This is one sick novel. Extremely sick.
Abahhhh. Na waaaaoooooo.

Una well done.

thank you tijehi
Re: The Auction by SlimBae(f): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yea, thank you.
BiafraBushBoy:

Can I sit with you?
Re: The Auction by bummybummy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
OK ooo, so wen ar we coming back to this one den? make I run go and find seat in d club
Re: The Auction by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
SlimBae:
Yea, thank you.

wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by queenitee(f): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2017
Wow wow wow, I just caught up with you guys and I dunno what to say.

Mehn, Linda don suffer, aunty Lleigh biko have mercy on her. Chai oga o.

This story is just so wonderful, God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by janeade(f): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=Lleigh post=58198784]cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Creeza, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold, estie92, clitx, tusinsola, yusufibrahim, nikz, Oyindawealth, harunablezin, EpBerezi, chade, bentube, Divepen1, kimkardashain, JeffreyJamez, boffinjay, chukslawrence, rachealfst, ishilove, Akposb, yewande1234, princesa, iamloyalty, Ikdbabie, dimeji877, bossy512, NLchikeeto, adehesther, yinkaellamz, tonye72, domido, mendel04, remiseyi, pricelesslove, Profmaojo, babysomeone, Sparkles003, tyreal, Emmayur, ToluLolu0122, Daniyomex, anasbeaut, saraphina, drachel1993, Ansasan, CherylM, Kanshi1, miriam1868, Fadamb, Niwdog, JohnGainsville, pweetyz, Jsaviour, abefe99, KimberlyWest, cescfabregas100, Deji1234, 1marking, Nerul, Ayoomolabake, Ayamconfidence, Hadampson, Evajael, Stephengee12, jane1234f, mhizgap, Promxy94, icecream2, Ochyglowsglow, naetocm, lord3plex, Slimbae, SammieLowkey, SurestG, Tinaflux, Canme4u, elyna, Lexxyla, darkid1, domido, hyuga, Olusojisorunmu, Supizino, princ007, schic, djbasket, Topscoque, olaoreofe, stez, maran1983, smokeydrinky, greatface, mhizv, omoere, MrPetex, UNDISPUTEDNIGGA, Owulufelix147, ANTONINEUTRON, Afz9095, Domance, greeeneyes, nimat158, boldnbeautiful, heema, OfficialAGA, stez, cooleo, Skimpledawg, bummybummy, OdunAyo007, PamelB, Eronsammy, debonairprinx, missyadorable, Vikthor, Kamelot77, celeboe, RoyaleR, Hman92, 1marking, johnkennedy18, Zackari, iamadonis2, yettielicious, Temmylayor, marychommy, Teespice, jaziridon, prisiliveth, preciousuweh, Igweminho, janetade, imranMotunrayo,priestchurch, surddick,mutuality,tiffanyfan, marvwhite, Tinu02, CrescentMoon, Misselocon, Epberezi, PamelB, kinwayne, Matrix001, Nathblessing, MrShine, BlizzydoDo, heatflux, uniknet, Lalaity, mrnigeria, jummiepearl, Kemisola30, bada007, donobecs, Vidamia, Frankenstein, evy1, Teespice
tanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:13am On Jul 07, 2017
bummybummy:
OK ooo, so wen ar we coming back to this one den? make I run go and find seat in d club

it will be the beginning of August when we reconvene back at the Auction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.