Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

The Auction - Literature (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296663 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by harunablezin(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
madam Enitan go and do test oooo......jos as d Doc said prevention is better than cureooooo

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Kimkardashain(f): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chai,dis is serious oh.
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Olusojisorunmu:

Who the hell are you?

Aside the story, i took personal interest in reading ur comments and analysis.

I must confess ur Intelligence is Unrivalled.

Thumbs up.
Me issa me grin.
Salute!

So there's people calling for mercy on this girl? The same girl who still hasn't shown remorse instead, she refers to the boy as "IT"? The same girl that hasn't even properly acknowledged her mistake?

Where do I even begin? Enitan!! your own tire me..even the author sef tire me finish for this one. Anyway, who am I to argue the fact that Enitan had a 1night stand with her husband shocked, which can now translate to some big damage? sad

One lady like that wondered into a foreign country where,
instead of acquiring what she had gone for in the first place, ended up being possessed by th3 kingdoms supernatural powers. Birthed a lot of mishaps..........and happiness. Perspective counts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Queensiju: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Oh no! This is not happening to Enitan.
Thanks Lleigh.
What happened to the girl that was drugged, the one living in a trailer with her mum?

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lleigh ....I can see you.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adesina12:
Lleigh ....I can see you.

grin
Re: The Auction by menwongo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Queensiju:
Thanks Lleigh.
What happened to the girl that was drugged, the one living in a trailer with her mum?
Lol you self too like market women stories.

I was hoping to ask the same question once Lleigh is through with the AUCTION

1 Like

Re: The Auction by nikz(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lleigh this is too much for enitan now!
Re: The Auction by dominique(f): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Arrgh!!!!! I wanted the chapters to accumulate before reading up but I couldn't take it any longer.
Lleigh come o and help me clarify one or two things on the last chapters (hope you don't mind)
I didn't really read the penultimate chapter very well because I didn't want to have nightmares but still I'm confused about one or two things.

How old was Linda's baby when she threw him off the bridge and how old was him when he was killed? I was assuming he was an infant when he was picked up from the bridge and killed but your update made it look like he was a whole lot older.

I was going to ask how old you Tunde and Enitan's children are since you wrote they've been married for about 15 years, how come their children are already in the university?

I'm glad Linda is starting to show some remorse for her evil deeds, she still deserves to suffer more sha. Not all infections eventually becomes a disease, hopefully Enitan's immune system is strong enough to fight the infection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
dominique:
Arrgh!!!!! I wanted the chapters to accumulate before reading up but I couldn't take it any longer.
Lleigh come o and help me clarify one or two things on the last chapters (hope you don't mind)
[/b]No I don't mind blood and gore is not for everyone.

I didn't really read the penultimate chapter very well because I didn't want to have nightmares but still I'm confused about one or two things.

[b]aaw i think i am going to be known as the nightmare writer embarassed

How old was Linda's baby when she threw him off the bridge and how old was him when he was killed?

I was assuming he was an infant when he was picked up from the bridge and killed but your update made it look like he was a whole lot older.

Can't say too much but the baby was less than a month when thrown over the bridge.
he was older when killed

I was going to ask how old you Tunde and Enitan's children are since you wrote they've been married for about 15 years, how come their children are already in the university?
Enitan said 15 years or more that she had last seen Dele. She owns a house with Dele.

I'm glad Linda is starting to show some remorse for her evil deeds, she still deserves to suffer more sha. Not all infections eventually becomes a disease, hopefully Enitan's immune system is strong enough to fight the infection.

Hi dominique Hope this helps Lleigh.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
nikz:
Lleigh this is too much for enitan now!

no be me o
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
menwongo:

Lol you self too like market women stories.

I was hoping to ask the same question once Lleigh is through with the AUCTION

all will be revealed soon smiley

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Queensiju:
Thanks Lleigh.

all will be revealed soon Queensiju

cc Queensiju
Re: The Auction by dominique(f): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi dominique Hope this helps Lleigh.

Ok, so she was already married when she shared the apartment with Dele. Got it!
How has the baby been surviving since he was thrown over the bridge?

Lol, you're not going to be known as the nightmare writer, I actually love thrillers. But now that I have kids, there are some descriptions I'd rather not visualize. You're one heck of a writer wink
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
dominique:

How has the baby been surviving since he was thrown over the bridge?
You use the word surviving as if he actually did survive it. grin

I hope I am allowed to explain according to my understanding. The baby didn't really survive rather, I have always assumed he was either picked up from the shores of the river or they saw her throw him away. I am certain we've heard of stories where a dangerous snake doesn't bite a child, a lion doesn't too and even more wild animals just don't hurt a baby. I think the river decided on the same too. Lucen says Linda's act of throwing the baby lead to many mishaps...as opposed to Linda willingly giving away her baby or grown up boy for rituals.

He is now illustrating the events as if he understood what was going on. Mind you, hikayat qadima (forgot the english word but it can mean ancient stories) is, a child can sense evil spirit. So, even if he wasn't old enough to shout "uncle" or pray "mama help me", he was at a age where a spiritual eye is still sharp. Babies have that element. They hear and see all.

Madam author we are waiting. Adesina12.....coke please

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
jagugu88li:

I hope I am allowed to explain according to my understanding. The baby didn't really survive rather, I have always assumed he was either picked up from the shores of the river or they saw her throw him away. I am certain we've heard of stories where a dangerous snake doesn't bite a child, a lion doesn't too and even more wild animals just don't hurt a baby. I think the river decided on the same too. Lucen says Linda's act of throwing the baby lead to many mishaps...as opposed to Linda willingly giving away her baby or grown up boy for rituals.

He is now illustrating the events as if he understood what was going on. Mind you, hikayat qadima (forgot the english word but it can mean ancient stories) is a child can sense evil spirit. So, even if he wasn't old enough to shout "uncle" or pray "mama help me", he was at a age where a spiritual eye is still sharp. Babies have that element. They hear and see all.

Madam author we are waiting. Adesina.12.....coke please

Hmmm
Re: The Auction by smartkester(m): 4:14am On Jul 21, 2017
Wow i just stumbled on this thread for the first time.. This is such a great piece. Highly commendable
I couldn't believe i stayed all night just to catch up to the recently updated chapter.
Looking at the date this thread started it's over 8months ago but it captivated me so much i had to stay up all night to catch up

Bravo Lleigh���

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by sixthirtyam(f): 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is by far one of the best stories I've read on any platform, well thought out, well researched, well written, thumbs up dear�

....but Auntie Lleigh ejoor come and be writing... is beg we are begging ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by mexzzy47(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wow this is a master piece....... Thumps up Lleigh

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chapter 45

Every morning when she woke up she prayed for help to get her out and repeated her name like a mantra, she did not want to forget her name.

However, this morning no matter how hard she tried, it slipped from her memory, she sobbed silently as she moved towards the window.

Lola looked out of the window of the room that she was forced to stay for most of the day; the room that she had come to accept as her prison.

The room itself was furnished to the height of luxury, from the four poster bed, the incredibly soft mattress to the very expensive sheets.

Everything about the room screamed money.

She wasn’t certain, but she was sure that the glossy four poster ornaments were made of gold, they shone too brightly not to. She was surrounded by obscene wealth yet she was a prisoner in the room and slept in a basket on the floor. The only time she actually got on the bed was first thing in the morning, every morning which was a rule or at night if the need arose.

The bathroom taps were certainly made of gold, she had no doubt about that, she remembered watching about how the rich lived on TV and this room lived up to the to the ones she had watched and seen on the program.

The bathroom itself was also big, ornate and dripped wealth and privilege from the soap, the towels, to the floor. She would never use the sentence ‘I wish I could stay there for ever’ in describing anything again.

If she managed to escape from where she was.

She was only allowed to roam freely in the bedroom or the bathroom, any other room of the house was out of limits without supervision. She was a prisoner in a room where the value of the decorations were more than the value of a lot of houses.

Her eyes moved as she looked towards the desert that surrounded the house, the sand went on for miles and miles, as far as the eyes could see. The brown barren sand mirroring the barrenness of her heart and soul.

The location of the room and the window helped highlight to the occupant of the room how very isolated the house was.

There were no other buildings in the vicinity for miles, anybody driving to or from; or walking away from or to the house could be seen by anyone interested in watching.

The dust clouds the cars or vans created was hard to miss to the naked eye. The lone soul who decided to walk from the house to the next unseen one, would most probably die of thirst and or heat stroke.

She had been locked in the room for at least a month, if not more. She was not sure as she had lost track of time, she would never know how long she had been here. The first period had been a haze of tears and pain.

She was let out in the evenings and that was to perform a duty and for the other occupants in the house to see how well she had improved on her skills.

She felt so sure that it had been more than a month, she had only started scratching the floor under her sleeping basket when she realised no one was going to come and look for her.

She was certain she had been in the strange house for at least three months; even the three months felt like more, as all the pain and anguish all blended into one continuous duration of time.

She looked over to the basket where she was forced to sleep in; on the nights she was actually allowed to sleep. She had no more tears to shed, that well of water had run dry, just like the desert outside of the house.

She missed her Mum, she always wondered if her Mum missed her, had she gone looking for her.

Would she still be looking for her?

She cast her mind back to when she had still been at home. Home she thought, home had been a bit unstable but she would take home over this anyday.

Now she knew what ‘the grass is not always greener on the other side’ meant.

On the days she had been home alone she had watched a lot of films on her own, Taken had been one of them it was also her favourite.

She had watched Taken so many times at home that for some reason it had stuck in her head. Like most children who didn’t know who their Dad was, Lola had a romanticised image of who her Father was. The Liam Neeson model, fit her imaginations completely, well maybe he would just be a little younger than the current version of Liam, she had always thought to herself when she was at home.

The mind has a great capacity for recall when you have time on your hands; going over snippets of old information become normal.

The only thing she had left at the moment was to disappear into her happy memories. Her Grandmother had always muttered under her breath about the unsuitability of her Father, but she had never seen any pictures of him in the house.

As far as her Grandmother was concerned if he could not trace his lineage back to the Mayflower he wasn’t worthy.

Whatever the Mayflower was it certainly hadn’t helped her Grandmother, she had thought when she was at home.

She had never found out what the Mayflower was, but she understood it must have been something very important to her Grandmother.

Whenever she asked her Mum about her Father, she always got the same reply.

He was away. Away where Lola always thought?

To that question she always got a mumbled answer and a ‘you ask too many questions leave me alone.’

Whoever her Dad was it did not take await from the fact that she needed saving from the current situation she was currently in.

She really did wish right now that her Father was as old as Liam Nesson, he would come looking for her and kill the people who had taken her with them.

She sighed and looked back at the basket she was sleeping in and cast her mind back to how she got to this god forsaken place.

She remembered having a drink and feeling sleepy, everything after that was a blank memory. Whenever she tried to recall the memory she got headaches instead.

She had been asleep and woke up to find herself in the arms of a woman, she had initially thought it was her Mum.

Her Mum did that sometimes, cradling her while she slept, her Mother would sit in the arm chair and stoke her hair. It always made her feel safe and warm.

She murmured, ‘Mum’ and opened her eyes.

It wasn’t her Mum, she was staring at someone else, it was a strange woman with a veil, she knew it was a woman as she could feel her bosom. The veil the woman had on, covered her hair and the lower part of her face, the only thing that was uncovered were her eyes.

Her large slanted green brown eyes were mesmerising, they reminded Lola of a tiger, carefully watching its prey, before leisurely pouncing on it. The woman’s light brown skin added to the strange mix; she smelt warm and welcoming as she had cradled Lola her on her lap.

Lola had tried to get up from the woman’s lap.

Lola had been confused, how had she ended up here.

Where was her Mother?

Where was she?

The woman must have noticed her fidgeting.

‘Where am I,’ she had murmured.

‘This is your home now, little one.’ Her voice sounded as foreign as she looked. But her English was very clear, she pronounced her words very well.

‘Where is my mother?’ Lola had asked her.

‘I want to go home.’ Lola said, as she started struggling in the woman’s arms.

‘Let go of me,’ Lola had screamed, as she continued to struggle in the woman’s arms.

‘I want my Mum.’

Lola had started crying, she did not want to be here.
She was scared.

The strange woman had started touching her in a strange way.

The woman was stroking her legs and widening Lola’s legs. Lola struggled as she tried to move out of the woman’s grasp.

‘Oh no, please this can’t be happening,’ Lola thought, as she struggled to move away.

The woman was much stronger than Lola expected.

‘Please,’ Lola pleaded.

She took Lola’s wrists forcefully in one hand and parted her legs, she pulled her panties to one side as she put her finger into Lola.

The woman felt resistance and smiled at her.

‘Good to know you haven’t succumbed to the wayward ways of the west, little one’ she said.

‘You young girls of today sleep with boys at such an early age.’ The strange woman said.

‘Nice to actually meet one who is still intact,’ the strange woman continued, as she kept on stroking Lola’s legs.

Lola sobbed, she kept on struggling to get off the woman’s lap.

The woman clicked her hands at someone else in the room and the next thing Lola knew her clothes had been ripped off her. She looked up and saw that there were two men in the room.

The look on their faces scared her, it reminded her of the looks the men gave her when she had been at home.

Lola started crying again.

‘Please I want my Mum,’ she cried, as she tried to move away.

‘Get up,’ the woman said, as her eyes moved to Lola.

Lola hesitated.

‘Are you deaf? The lady said get up.’ A male voice said.

The unexpected slap on her face, shocked her into obeying.

Lola got up immediately and stood up in front of the woman.

‘Walk to the other end of the room and back,’ the woman said, ‘I want to see what you look like.’

Lola had no other option but to do what the woman said. As she was crying her steps had faltered, one of the men had a knife and cut off her bra.

‘Excellent Steve’ the woman said.

‘Well done Steve in being able to track her down, she looks so enchanting in the flesh, a child with the body of a woman.’ The strange woman said.

‘Yet still a child in the right places, but I bet she is not as innocent as she looks,’ the woman continued.

‘You kids just like living your lives online for all the world to see.’

‘Helps people like me,’ the woman murmured.

‘I was getting a bit impatient waiting to get my hands on you.’ The woman’s eyes burned into Lola’s chest.

Lola had been scared, she now knew there was something wrong.

There had to be otherwise she would not be standing half na£ed in front of a woman and two men.

Lola walked back with her eyes on the floor as she stood in front of the woman.

Tears falling down her face.

The woman in the veil said, ‘go over to that corner and stay there.’

‘Take one of these lollipops and let us see how good you are at licking a lolly.’

It was a very strange request.

Lola’s heart skipped, something about the tone of the woman’s voice alarmed her.

‘Steve and Ross, I don’t want you touching her.’ The woman turned to the two men in the room.

‘She is mine.’

‘You can show her how she can improve her licking skills as watching her she has no experience at all. Anything else, there will be hell to pay for.’

‘Alan is bringing back a b!tch that you can all use to your heart’s content.’

‘That one, will be a huge source of entertainment to us all.’

‘Which reminds me I must organise a party soon, as his Highness will be visiting soon.’

‘But this one,’ she said, as she pointed to Lola 'is mine.'

‘Let’s call her Lola the lollipop licker.’ She laughed at her own joke.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
smartkester:
Wow i just stumbled on this thread for the first time.. This is such a great piece. Highly commendable
I couldn't believe i stayed all night just to catch up to the recently updated chapter.
Looking at the date this thread started it's over 8months ago but it captivated me so much i had to stay up all night to catch up

Bravo Lleigh���

hi smartkester thank you. Hope you enjoyed your reading smiley

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
sixthirtyam:
This is by far one of the best stories I've read on any platform, well thought out, well researched, well written, thumbs up dear�

....but Auntie Lleigh ejoor come and be writing... is beg we are begging ��

hi sixthirtyam I have just updated smiley
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
mexzzy47:
Wow this is a master piece....... Thumps up Lleigh

thank you for reading mexzzy47
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
cc

Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, jagugu88li, dominique, iamharkinwaley, Epberezi, Nathblessing, bummybummy, Oyindawealth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
jagugu88li:

He is now illustrating the events as if he understood what was going on. Mind you, hikayat qadima (forgot the english word but it can mean ancient stories) is, a child can sense evil spirit. So, even if he wasn't old enough to shout "uncle" or pray "mama help me", he was at a age where a spiritual eye is still sharp. Babies have that element. They hear and see all.

Madam author we are waiting. Adesina12.....coke please

jagugu88li did Adesina12 provide the coke?
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Chai,dis is serious oh.

I know, so is life
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
harunablezin:
madam Enitan go and do test oooo......jos as d Doc said prevention is better than cureooooo

after the shock... it is big shock
Re: The Auction by Nathblessing(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is getting more captivating by the day....Poor Lola......I tnk dts d child that her mum was killed via an explosion..... Thanks for the update ma.....
More ink to your pen.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nathblessing:
This is getting more captivating by the day....Poor Lola......I tnk dts d child that her mum was killed via an explosion..... Thanks for the update ma.....
More ink to your pen.....

Thank you Nathblessing
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lleigh:
‘Well done Steve in being able to track her down, she looks so enchanting in the flesh, a child with the body of a woman.’ The strange woman said.

‘Yet still a child in the right places, but I bet she is not as innocent as she looks,’ the woman continued.
Its her shocked.......

Stroking and cuddling......her mother did that? undecided . Maybe its not her or she did it whilst high.......

I forsee Linda using this opportunity very fruitfully. Time to repent.

Let me sit here and wait for more and for the record, I refuse to like and share this chapter.
Lleigh:
jagugu88li did Adesina12 provide the coke?
I dont know . You will write a chapter like this then ask me questions? Ask yourself
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
jagugu88li:
Its her shocked.......

Stroking and cuddling......her mother did that? undecided . alas it is not her mother who did that

Maybe its not her or she did it whilst high.......

I forsee Linda using this opportunity very fruitfully. Time to repent.

Let me sit here and wait for more and for the record, I refuse to like and share this chapter.
I dont know . You will write a chapter like this then ask me questions? Ask yourself

wetin I do now jagugu88li

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.