Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (10522 Views)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones / How To Spot Fake Infinix HOT 4 / Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by hoyinmide(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=teewhydope post=50794395]

goto settings>>display>>and enable virtual key dropdown function switch[/quote

thanks and any help on how I can update it to 6.0
through SD card
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Freelancer007(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
The phone is truly fake
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by VincentOkojie(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
here is mine

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Mustiboy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Did you buy it newly? That Rom looks fake
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Dabsey: 1:42am On Nov 06, 2016
You don enter one chance, but how is that even possible?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Dabsey: 1:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Why can't you just walk into an outlet to buy one.... instead of falling into wrong hands

Last week my couse went through thesame thing
martinz1:
Install cpuz, and upload the screenshot from the cpuz
Then we can ascertain if it's a clone version of the stated model
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by hernandson(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2016
hahaha lmao u have buy market o, op it seems ur prb is familiar. The law lmao .shit happen and such is life

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Mustiboy(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2016
These fake infinix notes are easily found at Alaba. I quickly recognize them for their poor display quality, non transparent Ui and others. If op bought that phone newly, there's no way note 2 could come with a stock android rom.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Austyno4(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2016
A friend of mine also bought this same fake infinix note 2, it's displaying 4g signal for both network, when he is not even in a 4G coverage area, the phone is heavy compared to the original and very slow in installing apps

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2016
teewhydope:

i think d owner flashed a custom rom before selling it to u...looking at the kernel it seems thats an original note 2

d phone came with 2gb ram right??
Yes. But I can't find it written anywhere even After checking with cpuz. How can I get update on this phone? no update seem to be coming its way. Now 2days of use. And I'm tired of its blurry camera.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2016
lacruz12:
First of all how much did you get the phone
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Dang!! Finally Bright fall mugu! for this recession 45k wasted. I just wish there is a way I can update it. Maybe the camera will be better. That's the only thing I want in the phone.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Oldlayez: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Chinko phones too get chinko fake? Strange. In other words, tecno too will have fakes.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Oldlayez: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Dang!! Finally Bright fall mugu! for this recession 45k wasted. I just wish there is a way I can update it. Maybe the camera will be better. That's the only thing I want in the phone.

Can't you return it?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by teewhydope(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:

undecided undecided finally confirmed its fake..even a second hand note 2 isnt sold @ dat price overhere sef...d highest ppl sell theirs is 45k

sorry bro angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Oldlayez:

Can't you return it?
I'm no more in that area. But if I travel all the way back there do you think they will accept it considering the fact that I already used the glass screen and torn the earphone seal?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Upload the cpz screen shot nah
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Oldlayez: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
I'm no more in that area. But if I travel all the way back there do you think they will accept it considering the fact that I already used the glass screen and torn the earphone seal?

Make him accept it. 45k is not beans for this Buhari's time o. Then carry soldier gum body waka go there.. He sold you a fake period!

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by kennykendo(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Hello Nairaland!
For ages I've been waiting for the online price of infinix note phones to drop but it seems stagnant. and i ran out of patience when I saw exact infinix note 2 Lte offline at a cheaper price. A spirit lead me there and before I could snap a finger,i already bought the infinix note 2 Lte. Offline. But I fear it is the fake one because of the following reasons:

1) Its not fast and can be extremely slow when using Facebook app.

2) 4G displays permanently on the double sim network bar provided you insert your sim and when you check the available network modes you only see WCM..bla bla ,3G and Auto.. No 4G! sad

3)The charging was fast but the notification led did not display at all.

4) On dialing *#06#, the imei no I saw was different from the ones I saw on the back of the phone sad

5) Finally I just can't find d option to switch to front camera..
Guys anyone with an original infinix note 2 Lte should please clear the air for me before I go mad!! sad

bro before anything else.. I am an ex-corper I just found out that @Onitsha they sell the clones.. I make use of an original infinix x600 bought from slot.. now here's how to discover a clone infinix note 2 (hardware wise).
1. The USB port of an original infinix note 2should be below the screen not above.
2. The front camera of the original note 2, should be on the left corner of the phone's front screen.
3. As well as the sensor.
4. An original note 2 isn't bulky. it's somewhat light.
5. Open the back of the phone the original non removable battery should be 4000mAh battery power, not 4040 mah inscribed on it like the clone.
6. Again locate the SIM slots, they should be directly opposite each other while the memory card slot should be above the SIM 2slot.

You can as well take pictures of the battery compartment and upload here lemme confirm.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Oldlayez:

Make him accept it. 45k is not beans for this Buhari's time o. Then carry soldier gum body waka go there.. He sold you a fake period!
Funy thing is that my dad is a soldier at Onitsha barracks. If he gets to know I spent such amount on a phone..Na guardrum I go enter and SCH go soon resume. All soldiers I know musst relate my pman if them go follow me go the market or not.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:16am On Nov 06, 2016
kennykendo:

bro before anything else.. I am an ex-corper I just found out that @Onitsha they sell the clones.. I make use of an original infinix x600 bought from slot.. now here's how to discover a clone infinix note 2 (hardware wise).
1. The USB port of an original infinix note 2should be below the screen not above.
2. The front camera of the original note 2, should be on the left corner of the phone's front screen.
3. As well as the sensor.
4. An original note 2 isn't bulky. it's somewhat light.
5. Open the back of the phone the original non removable battery should be 4000mAh battery power, not 4040 mah inscribed on it like the clone.
6. Again locate the SIM slots, they should be directly opposite each other while the memory card slot should be above the SIM 2slot.

You can as well take pictures of the battery compartment and upload here lemme confirm.
Exactly brother. I bought this phone at Onitsha. your description especially the 4040maH battery part is well said. What do u suggest I do? I'm in a desperate need of the original of this phone.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2016
CarlyX8:
Upload the cpz screen shot nah
Here it is people. It's really cloned right?

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Marcus2(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Chain, this is fake infinix note 2 the ram size is 400mb.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2016
And also notice the question mark and 4G signal.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Mustiboy(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
my gosh!!! This is what we call original fake. Choii! Bro, you must return this phone o. Your 45k must not go like that. Go there with soldiers and make sure You collect ur money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by casanova96(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Hello Nairaland!
For ages I've been waiting for the online price of infinix note phones to drop but it seems stagnant. and i ran out of patience when I saw exact infinix note 2 Lte offline at a cheaper price. A spirit lead me there and before I could snap a finger,i already bought the infinix note 2 Lte. Offline. But I fear it is the fake one because of the following reasons:

1) Its not fast and can be extremely slow when using Facebook app.

2) 4G displays permanently on the double sim network bar provided you insert your sim and when you check the available network modes you only see WCM..bla bla ,3G and Auto.. No 4G! sad

3)The charging was fast but the notification led did not display at all.

4) On dialing *#06#, the imei no I saw was different from the ones I saw on the back of the phone sad

5) Finally I just can't find d option to switch to front camera..
Guys anyone with an original infinix note 2 Lte should please clear the air for me before I go mad!! sad
please oooo..... once the first 8digit of the IMEI doesn't match, it is not the type of phone..... but imei can be changed so do a reset with combo buttons ( vol up + power button) then check d imei with the one at the back of the phone . if it matches exactly with numbers behind, it is original. if only the first 8 match, then it is the type of phone. if first 8 doesn't match, then it is fake
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by bareal(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oldlayez:
Chinko phones too get chinko fake? Strange. In other words, tecno too will have fakes.

Kíni àwọn ọmọ olórí pelebe yẹn o lè ṣe fake ẹ?
wọ́n tún ti bẹ́rẹ̀ nìyẹn o!
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by yasolan(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
This fakeness Is strong o shocked

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Leobreezy(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Jeez! Ram 447mb? These igbo boys are really wicked. Baba jejely just return the phone back, it's faker than fake

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by brandon180(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
That's hw my mom bought Infinix hot 4 lite yesterday..as she gave me d phone to configure I noticed there was no finger print scanner........e remain small popsi for comot person teeth yesterday for slot..calabar..
Bottom line..there are a lot of clones everywhere...so if u wan to buy any Infinix phone or any phone go with someone that knows a lot about phones...if u no get write d specs of d phone u want to buy on a sheet of paper..wen u get d fone,install CPU Z...den begin d comparison...

Op return d fone..kpele.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Youngpo413: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
brandon180:
That's hw my mom bought Infinix hot 4 lite yesterday..as she gave me d phone to configure I noticed there was no finger print scanner........e remain small popsi for comot person teeth yesterday for slot..calabar..
Bottom line..there are a lot of clones everywhere...so if u wan to buy any Infinix phone or any phone go with someone that knows a lot about phones...if u no get write d specs of d phone u want to buy on a sheet of paper..wen u get d fone,install CPU Z...den begin d comparison...

Op return d fone..kpele.
even at slot? Unbelievable.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by brandon180(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Youngpo413:
even at slot? Unbelievable.
Lol..no be small thing oooo...d tin vex me..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The Phone I Got For My Would-be Virgin Wife / How Is Network Data Speed In Your Area? / Gionee rolls out Marshmallow Update for Gionee m5mini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.