Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (10561 Views)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones / How To Spot Fake Infinix HOT 4 / Is This A Fake Infinix Charger I Just Bought? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Teedeechian:

welcome to sammy's world, checkout J7 trend on nairaland.
Boss I cannot find the thread. Can u help me with the link?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by farells(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
A very stupendous thanx to all of you for your amazing insights, suggestions and concern . 4tunately fr me my guy returned frm outside duty last night and he went with me to the market today and I got my complete 42k back.
Im now a proud owner of an ORIGINAL Samsung galaxy j7 ; grin grin

Btw, who know much about galaxy j7?
Thank God.
Enjoy your new phone.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by johnstar(m): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Dont bother looking for it in computer village coz they will sell fufu for you. Its phased out since July/Aug. Go for something else.
thanks bro

Mayb I shuld go for d note 3 den

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Abduletudaye(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
johnstar:
thanks bro

Mayb I shuld go for d note 3 den

Yes, most preferably the PRO. But if you dont have the cash, you can always hover around what you pocket can carry... wink
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Youngpo413: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Hover >helicopter, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by johnstar(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Yes, most preferably the PRO. But if you dont have the cash, you can always hover around what you pocket can carry... wink
u hv any idea how much it is? D pro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Tholluwalase(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Always visit Xtremetechhub.com for your Latest Tech News and Cheats
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by Abduletudaye(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
johnstar:
u hv any idea how much it is? D pro

At least 70k. You can check konga.com
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by GeeZilla: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
pls guys same tin happened to me ...I bought d fake/clone infinix note2 on Thursday.... help me out pls..I'm really in need of the real one
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by GeeZilla: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Plsss guy help me out
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by landinfo: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Na wa oooo....wonders shall never end
So them don even dey clone Chinko fones join esp4 this recession where every every dey cry & did I just read on page 2 of this thread that someone's mom bought a fake-clone @ Slot-Calabar branch

Abeg, does anyone know if the HUBs @ comp village don't see fake-clone now that I may be losing interest in Slot as eee be say so many companies sell @ Slot so the owner of Slot isn't directly in charge of what pple/companies sell in his shop
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by GeeZilla: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2016
someone is not talking to me...pls op is DAT ur soldier friend is around pls let he go with me cous I don't know wat else to do now...the worst of it all is DAT d camera is too blur and I'm a picture freak....plsss ooo
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by ritababe(f): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
GeeZilla:
someone is not talking to me...pls op is DAT ur soldier friend is around pls let he go with me cous I don't know wat else to do now...the worst of it all is DAT d camera is too blur and I'm a picture freak....plsss ooo

why can't you take it yourself to the pace you bought it then lay your complain, if they refuse to refund or change then you report them to any security personnel.
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by GeeZilla: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
ritababe:

why can't you take it yourself to the pace you bought it then lay your complain, if they refuse to refund or change then you report them to any security personnel.
security personnel... @Emeka ofor
I don't think they ve got one Dre...even if Dre is a security man,he will not even listen to u
u need a close friend or relation who is a solider or police to handle such case 4 u
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by 7agaza(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please how do i off my infinix note 3 screen layoff
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by henry007(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Here it is people. It's really cloned right?
Wow. People are cloning infinix now. Nawa o
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
GeeZilla:
So sorry about that. I'm just seeing this. How did it go? did u succeed in returning it?
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by nerdfrost(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
angry angry I just bought the fake note 2 for 20k from a friend

I just got to know it's fake after going through this thread

Omo I wan cry
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by sheylarhh(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2017
nerdfrost:
angry angry I just bought the fake note 2 for 20k from a friend

I just got to know it's fake after going through this thread

Omo I wan cry
kpele... since d person is ur friend.. return d phone and collect your money back
Re: I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte by rawlineo2000(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is it possible to buy clone note 2 battery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Whatsapp Groups To Join / Upgrade Of Android 5.1.1 (lollipop) To 6.0 (marshmallow) / Mtn Link Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.