Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. (932 Views)

Why Cost Of Foodstuffs Is High - Lai Mohammed / Biafraudexposed Of Nairaland Releases IPOD yoot film / FB Terms:busting The Lies Peddled By Biafraudexposed and educating the public. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Badtman(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2016
Nairalander i think it is high time for BiafraudExposed's threads to began to make the front page .
so the world can smell the IPOB lies a

Infact without the Front page more than 10,000 people viewed each of BiafraudExposed post

https://www.nairaland.com/3447167/buhari-daughter-must-continue-killing

https://www.nairaland.com/3443903/united-nations-supporting-biafra

https://www.nairaland.com/3435273/google-gives-me-award-exposing

If you Support hit the Share button.

If you against hit Like button.
grin

For me I Support BiafraudExposed

Ginger by Omenka

8 Likes 13 Shares

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by ChilledPill: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2016
Who is biafraudexposed

Oh that mad man

Honestly if by any chance his thread hit fp i will quit nairaland.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by CHANNELStv2020: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2016
Go and ask mark Zuckerberg if we are stopable

8 Likes

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Adiola(f): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Myndd44 do you know that this op and biafruadexposed are same person thereby breaking one of nairaland rules( 19)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Badtman(m): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Adiola:
Myndd44 do you know that this op and biafruadexposed are same person thereby breaking one of nairaland rules( 19)
rugbunuwe Oruoee (in uhrobo lang) Badtman is diff from BiafraudExposed, I'm a Yoruba man with Warri blood

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2016
Badtman:
[s]Nairalander i think it is high time for BiafraudExposed's threads to began to make the front page .

Infact without the Front page more than 10,000 people viewed each of BiafraudExposed post

https://www.nairaland.com/3447167/buhari-daughter-must-continue-killing

https://www.nairaland.com/3435273/google-gives-me-award-exposing

If you Support hit the Like button.

If you against hit Share button.

Ginger by Omenka[/s]

Afonja...

7 Likes

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Gr8tasign: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2016
There's this madman in my village who's popularly known as an Engineer. When enquired to know while he's been called the name I was made to understand that that's what he studied. Some were of the opinion that his madness is as a result of too much education. The madman speaks good and well polished English, he solves a lot of maths all over the wall too. But does all that made him sane? No

Again, when I was a little boy I heard the saying "The beautiful ones are not yet born" for the first time in my life from a madman woman who has reading of books as her hobby. she stands at junctions to read aloud to the hearing of passerby.

Ponder it, ask urself questions and give urself the right answer.

Okwa maka igba oto achu onye ara gba oto

Umu Igbo manu nma ooo

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by ceaz4r(m): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2016
The Biafraudexposed of a man has only been successful telling the world how very shallow he is. He is exposing the 'fraud' in IPOB, how hilarious!!
Is he a member of IPOB? Does he attend family members meetings? Do you expose fraud in an organisation without having ample knowledge of how it works and being privy to certain information? Oh'.. I get it, he discovered his so called fraud by reading posts made by people who may not even be IPOB members claiming IPOB did A and also did B and will also do C. So anybody who posts anything on Radio Biafra sight now speaks for IPOB? How so shallow! What a shame! How are we sure he is not the one posting those stuffs on the said platforms using different monicas? I guess every post on nairaland claiming anything can also be said Seun Osewa and his office said so, going by Biafraudexposed view point?
The emptiness in some people... SMH

7 Likes

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by dEastActivist: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Badtman:
Nairalander i think it is high time for BiafraudExposed's threads to began to make the front page .

shocked
If you Support hit the Like button.

If you against hit Share button.

Ginger by Omenka

Op why una dey lie like this? 10,000 views? O boi
You must be exposed of the fraud yourself for making such bogus claim. grin

2 Likes

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by midol: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Biafraudexposed and I must EXPOSE Zuckerberg for chopping our buhari money and re-activating Radio Biafra Facebook.

He must give us our money back because IPOB must be Exposed! grin

4 Likes

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Badtman(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2016
dEastActivist:

Op why una dey lie like this? 10,000 views? O boi
You must be exposed of the fraud yourself for making such bogus claim. grin
East Activst check dis thread https://www.nairaland.com/2917447/biafrans-now-admitting-nnamdi-kanu
Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by vedaxcool(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2016
grin supported

2 Likes

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Hiploko(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2016
Stop all these useless side distractions. Tell your god Bubui to lead us well. He has all the power he desired for 12 years. It is amazing he is confused
Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Justiceleague1: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Badtman:
rugbunuwe Oruoee (in uhrobo lang) Badtman is diff from BiafraudExposed, I'm a Yoruba man with Warri blood
afonja keep deceiving yaself dia grin
afonja by blood,mallam by brain grin
no one wants madness on FP

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2016
ceaz4r:
The Biafraudexposed of a man has only been successful telling the world how very shallow he is. He is exposing the 'fraud' in IPOB, how hilarious!!
Is he a member of IPOB? Does he attend family members meetings? Do you expose fraud in an organisation without having ample knowledge of how it works and being privy to certain information? Oh'.. I get it, he discovered his so called fraud by reading posts made by people who may not even be IPOB members claiming IPOB did A and also did B and will also do C. So anybody who posts anything on Radio Biafra sight now speaks for IPOB? How so shallow! What a shame! How are we sure he is not the one posting those stuffs on the said platforms using different monicas? I guess every post on nairaland claiming anything can also be said Seun Osewa and his office said so, going by Biafraudexposed view point?
The emptiness in some people... SMH

[size=24pt]Sometimes I post directly from the Radio Biafra website. [/size]
I post from the it official group RB London group. The one that was blocked.
I go as far as posting evidence videos. like the stay at home day.
To make things more aggravating. I post Nnamdi Kanu voice audios. Like when he said he's boys have killed Nigerian army. And he buried them.
Just that seun and mynd44 are doing blind eye. When ever i post my evidence.

3 Likes

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by HtwoOw: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed's posts are clearly objective and factual

Not letting his posts hit Fp is a conspiracy

More like censoring wiki leaks, Wikipedia and Google

It's unfair and we know those mods who'd rather see the post disappear than see the light of the day

2 Likes

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2016
HtwoOw:

It's unfair and we know those mods who'd rather see the post disappear than see the light of the day

Thank u
Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2016
Badtman thank u for this post

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Badtman(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Badtman thank u for this post
BiafraudExposed Freedom of Speech dey but NL is Violating our right

1 Like

Re: It Is High Time For Biafraudexposed's Threads To Make The Front Page. by Badtman(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
HtwoOw:

Sensible Comment since Morning

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Ogun As Gov. Amosun Pays Ex-Appointees N1.5billion / JUST IN: Sahara Reporters Website Hacked / Is President Buhari Sick Internally? Answer For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.