Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Please Help My Friend Save A Strong Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Help My Friend Save A Strong Woman (524 Views)

I Have A Strong Dislike For The Term Nollywood – Dejumo Lewis / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Friend Save A Strong Woman by 360xclusive(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2016
I know am not the most religious person out here but I believe,we all agree with "GIVE, AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU". (Muslim, Christian, Atheist )

I met Kaycee Israel on a group here on Facebook. From her introduction, I realised she lives in the same city as I do (Abuja) and that she is physically challenged.
Like most of us, she was born healthy and whole. She was full of positive hopes and will power to achieve all of her set goals on life. She attended the University of Abuja (where she studied law). She served as a NYSC member and went to law school at The Nigerian Law school, Bwari and she is certified Barrister!.

In all this period of her life,not for a day did she think that someday....she won't be able to walk on both legs. She and her sister were involved in a fatal motor accident in 2010 that cut off her right leg totally. We can imagine how the family must have been thrown into deep sorrow and confusion at the news and how they struggled financially to save their daughters. To say in last couple of years,they have spent so much on medicals and her upkeep is being modest. It drained them completely.

Last week was her birthday. I went over to her and we talked. I asked what her plans were and she said, "Kate, all I want is a life again. Am tired of just sitting around doing nothing. I can't get a job like this and it looks like everyone except you have given up on me or just tired altogether". Since that day,I have been racking my head for a way out. I called her days back to check up as usual but she wasn't sounding good. I got so worried and went over. Getting there,I met her sewing a skirt for herself with needle and thread (it took all my strength not to cry). Something beyond pain struck me at the sight of such adorable strength in a woman. She then explained to me in details the outcome of the findings from a fashion house I had asked her to inquiry the cost of training.

She needs #150,000 (one hundred and fifty thousand naira) to enroll and buy a sewing machine. I do not have that kind of money at the moment but then, I do have an active data plan and also have quality friends like you,you and yes...you!. Please,let's all come together (sacrifice a pair of jeans or bottle of wine today) to save my friend and give her a life again.

All donations should be made directly into her account EDOZIE K OGECHI .2007287334 UBA.
Phone number - 08095399773

I would be the happiest human alive if you all can help and also tag and share so we can help her. God bless us all.
#HelpMyFriend
#SaveAStrongWoman

(1) (Reply)

Former Arsenal & Manutd Striker Van Persie Suffers A Gruesome Eye Injury / 13 Major Facts About Vector’s #LAFIAJI Album / OMG!!! You Will Not Believe What The Girl Did In This Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.